• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've done that and they respond with "Oh yay I'm next" or "5 to go" or "ugh, she stopped just before mine" or whatever. So it doesn't solve the problem of spam and little hints of "hurry up and get to mine!"

^I don't want to see any of that please...

Here it is regardless...

Puffball64
Zintendomouse
PRINCESS PEACH777
ShumPenPo
Supa Sonic
devil_may_cry
ZOMGjesustruck
Majora_787
BlackKnight76
Cynan
Demonic Disaster
Samus_Hats
Jebus1000
Colenstien
Viper JLT4GOV
Symphony X

Also, keep in mind that this isn't the only shop I have. I have a sig shop on Zelda Universe. It's not as busy, but sometimes between long breaks I have to work on theirs too.

And just FYI, because of the holiday season: Monday I will close my shop until... I get this list done and all requests before that.

Also, I'm going to change a few things in my shop. I have way too many requesters, spammers, etc, and I need to narrow it down a bit.

Starting now, I will only accept 1 render (one character per sig). Why you ask?
  • Because signatures (and all works for that matter) look much better with one focal point
  • It's much easier for me to be creative
  • I can use tutorials on it, to make it look even cooler (plus, I want to learn new things and expand my skills)
  • Less mistakes on your sigs
  • It gets done WAY faster than other sigs. I can pump out a sig in like a minute if it just has one render. It'll be better for you and for me. ;)
So, that means no more crew sigs, no more 2 or more characters or any of that. Sorry if this makes some of you mad, but I look at it as less traffic for my shop and you get your sigs done faster, and there will be no more waiting.... :chuckle:

The requests I have on this list are the only exception for 2 or more renders if that is what they asked for. Any requesters after this post will only have one render. So... choose your renders wisely. :p If you forget and post with more than one picture, I'm going to choose the best one.

Also one of the reasons I'm doing this is because there have been several times where I almost had a mod lock my shop because of too much spam etc. I don't want to close my thread.... so I have to do something. I love making sigs for you guys! I really do! So help me love my work as well. :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fixed devil_may_cry, sorry about that.

AuraLancer I'm actually working on yours right now, thats why it ain't on there. ;) I want this one to look cool so I'm taking my time on it. :D

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I feel a tad left out.
Did I miss you too? Ugh... I have a HUGE Word doc with the list and requests on it, I can easily miss or forget someone. Let me find you...

EDIT: Oh thats right, you wanted me to add on to that picture you sent me. Um... yeah sorry bout that. I'll do it soon.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
My intention was to give the image an overall dark look to it, something good for a background, have an idea of what I mean.

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
I've done that and they respond with "Oh yay I'm next" or "5 to go" or "ugh, she stopped just before mine" or whatever. So it doesn't solve the problem of spam and little hints of "hurry up and get to mine!"

^I don't want to see any of that please...

Here it is regardless...

WarioBros.
Reckoning A16
Sweemo
the kilt
Llumys
NessOwnsYou
Puffball64
Zintendomouse
PRINCESS PEACH777
Puffball64
ShumPenPo
Supa Sonic
devil_may_cry
ZOMGjesustruck
Majora_787
BlackKnight76
Cynan
Demonic Disaster
Samus_Hats
Jebus1000
Colenstien
Viper JLT4GOV
Symphony X

Also, keep in mind that this isn't the only shop I have. I have a sig shop on Zelda Universe. It's not as busy, but sometimes between long breaks I have to work on theirs too.

And just FYI, because of the holiday season: Monday I will close my shop until... I get this list done and all requests before that.

Also, I'm going to change a few things in my shop. I have way too many requesters, spammers, etc, and I need to narrow it down a bit.

Starting now, I will only accept 1 render (one character per sig). Why you ask?
  • Because signatures (and all works for that matter) look much better with one focal point
  • It's much easier for me to be creative
  • I can use tutorials on it, to make it look even cooler (plus, I want to learn new things and expand my skills)
  • Less mistakes on your sigs
  • It gets done WAY faster than other sigs. I can pump out a sig in like a minute if it just has one render. It'll be better for you and for me. ;)
So, that means no more crew sigs, no more 2 or more characters or any of that. Sorry if this makes some of you mad, but I look at it as less traffic for my shop and you get your sigs done faster, and there will be no more waiting.... :chuckle:

The requests I have on this list are the only exception for 2 or more renders if that is what they asked for. Any requesters after this post will only have one render. So... choose your renders wisely. :p If you forget and post with more than one picture, I'm going to choose the best one.

Also one of the reasons I'm doing this is because there have been several times where I almost had a mod lock my shop because of too much spam etc. I don't want to close my thread.... so I have to do something. I love making sigs for you guys! I really do! So help me love my work as well. :)
I'm the aforementioned "O YAY IM NEXT!"
sorry. this is my last spam post here.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, I prefer to keep the character's or rather character in tact, just added effect to the image I guess.
That ok?

I'm not sure what else to do with it...

WarioBros., you never updated your pictures, and I'm not sure if you even still want your sig? So... I'll work on it, but I'm choosing the pictures.

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
Sure i don't mind you can do whatever. But it is kind of a must to have those 3 swordsman in there :p, if it makes it any easier for you, you can spread them out if you like.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
HELP! I don't know how to put my pic that sugar gave me on my sig. Plz tell me how!
Um, just right click the image, copy image link location, then paste that url with image tags around it in your sig settings. Or click the
and paste the url in there. Your image should work.

Sig for Reckoning A16:

Sariku

Smash Master
I'll make a request.

Text: Sariku.Uchiha
Subtext: Blue Blur...
Font: Whichever you think best fits the Sonic Theme. Have fun with it.
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/sonic/sonic_071010b.jpg
Dimensions: 125 Height / 400 Width
Signature style: Signature
Border: Faded out kinda, like being torn almost.
Colors: Blue, Gray, White. Any others you think will fit best.

Also, congrats at SMYN. You didn't talk much, but you got me to come to your thread. I had a great time listening to you and Buzz, and hopefully you'll be on again! If you don't know, I was the one who did Who's In in season one of SMYN. It's not important, but meh. xD Thanks in advance.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Now Sweemo, I have no idea who Lex is and what his sig size is... hope this works.

@the kilt: Since you can't see the color anyways, might as well make it look good with color for those who can right? So, I'll use some colors and a colorful Link render as well. ;)

the kilt

Smash Rookie
@the kilt: Since you can't see the color anyways, might as well make it look good with color for those who can right? So, I'll use some colors and a colorful Link render as well. ;)
Thanks for the sig SP; it looks good. I like the use of 2D forms incorporated with the 2D picture as well as the subtle motion blur. I also appreciate the way the darker colours of the name stands out against the lighter ones on that particular side in the background. One of the only things I would criticize is that it is hard for me to read the 'lt' in kilt, but I can look beyond that as it would lose its integrity if you were to change it based on someone else's opinion. Best of luck with your future endeavours.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have an avatar request. You see the one I have now?

<------------

I just want it recolored. I want it in the colors like the Peach in my sig.Pretty much Peach in the daisy colors from melee. Is this possible?

And can you make it a lil bigger. I guess the max size for avatars here on the boards. I wanna use it for here and my istant messaging

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have an avatar request. You see the one I have now?

<------------

I just want it recolored. I want it in the colors like the Peach in my sig.Pretty much Peach in the daisy colors from melee. Is this possible?

And can you make it a lil bigger. I guess the max size for avatars here on the boards. I wanna use it for here and my istant messaging
The max size is 75 x 75 so there ya go. :)

Sig for Llumys:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The max size is 75 x 75 so there ya go. :)

Sig for Llumys:
I like it. Just some things I want changed I want changed if possible. Her cloths, think you can make it yelloworange if it is possible, and if not, then orange is fine and her crown, the color I want is Dark Pink or just Pink, ether will be fine. and her skin color. can it be a lil more tan like. guess a lil darker But not too much.

Sorry, guess i should have been more specific >___<

Oh and can I get 2 copies of them? one as the size here and the other a lil bigger, I tried this on my Instant messaging and it came of a lil small. so one for this site and I guess the other bigger size for AIM?YIM?MSN. I guess a size it can cover the whole icon area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom