• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like it. Just some things I want changed I want changed if possible. Her cloths, think you can make it yelloworange if it is possible, and if not, then orange is fine and her crown, the color I want is Dark Pink or just Pink, ether will be fine. and her skin color. can it be a lil more tan like. guess a lil darker But not too much.

Sorry, guess i should have been more specific >___<

Oh and can I get 2 copies of them? one as the size here and the other a lil bigger, I tried this on my Instant messaging and it came of a lil small. so one for this site and I guess the other bigger size for AIM?YIM?MSN. I guess a size it can cover the whole icon area
Sure, I'll work on it. And what size exactly does it need to be? Because.... I honestly don't know.

hey, can you make me a matching avatar for this?
You have to have premium to use matching avi's here at SWF. Unless of course you need it for another forum. Just heads up.

Hey sugarpoultry, did you get my request? I was just wondering.

Yes. Just because I didn't say anything, doesn't mean I didn't get it. I just don't have time to respond to every single request and say "yes I'll do it."

@NessOwnsYou and Llumys: I can view them now, something must have been wrong last night. ;)

And just a heads up for everyone, Avatars and small banners are going to be done first because their smaller, easier, and faster to do. ;)

zintendomouse

Smash Cadet
Oh one thing, if it's not too much trouble can you make the sig the same size as your sig please, i ask this because first it looks a bit blocky (hehee made up phrase) and second i cant fit in text to give credit to you XD,

but i usderstand if your too busy.

Edit: yes, the avatar is for other forums, thanks for the heads up anyway.
Oh and sorry for all the trouble i just love the sig so much i want it to be perfect =)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh one thing, if it's not too much trouble can you make the sig the same size as your sig please, i ask this because first it looks a bit blocky (hehee made up phrase) and second i cant fit in text to give credit to you XD,

but i usderstand if your too busy.

Edit: yes, the avatar is for other forums, thanks for the heads up anyway.
Oh and sorry for all the trouble i just love the sig so much i want it to be perfect =)
I can't make it bigger, only smaller. I'd have to start all over on the sig, and I really don't want to... sorry. But I'll make your avi.

Put the text on the side like everyone else does. Stupid forum size restrictions.. >.>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Avi's for Dark.Pch:

@zintendomouse, how big does this avi need to be for the other site?
This size is fine and I finally see how I want it, sorry for being just a pain, but this is final and its perfect, her skin color, can you but it back to how you first had it before I told you to darken it? and make her arms and ear that color as well. and on her cloths, you see where its blue? can you make that yellow? and it be perfected

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
Sure, I'll work on it. And what size exactly does it need to be? Because.... I honestly don't know.

You have to have premium to use matching avi's here at SWF. Unless of course you need it for another forum. Just heads up.

Yes. Just because I didn't say anything, doesn't mean I didn't get it. I just don't have time to respond to every single request and say "yes I'll do it."

@NessOwnsYou and Llumys: I can view them now, something must have been wrong last night. ;)

And just a heads up for everyone, Avatars and small banners are going to be done first because their smaller, easier, and faster to do. ;)
Now I can see it and I need a matching avy for another forum that has avatars

Grandeza

Smash Master
Text: Zero Suit Falcon
Subtext: Maximum Charge
Font:Whatever you think looks best
Image:http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/samus/samus_070718a.jpg)
Dimensions:The dimensions of your link, merry christmas sig please
Signature style: Samus on the right with Zero Suit Falcon at the upper left. Maximum Charge faded in the bottom left
Border:Not really sure so whatever you think is best.
Colors:Make Samus a metallic blue if you can, if not whatever you think and a silvery backround

thank you.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
This size is fine and I finally see how I want it, sorry for being just a pain, but this is final and its perfect, her skin color, can you but it back to how you first had it before I told you to darken it? and make her arms and ear that color as well. and on her cloths, you see where its blue? can you make that yellow? and it be perfected
Sorry, one fix. I honestly think your a bit too picky, and nobody else will notice. :p If you are still too picky, take it to another shop.

tirkaro

Smash Champion

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
You still open now? Yay, I can finally request now! ^_^

Text: have it just a "TIRKARO" wherever you can fit it.
Subtext: try to include "touch me" near DS-tan, and "Wii would like to play" near wii-tan.
Font: the kind of font in the DS pic. Whatever's close to that.
Image:
http://darkdiamond.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/wii-tan2_tn.jpg
http://www2.tbb.t-com.ne.jp/feuille/fe gijids.jpg
Dimensions: standard sig fare.
Signature style: sig
Border: whatever fits
Colors: whitish-blueish
Sorry, but I only use one render/image/character per request, so if you don't mind, since the first one is higher quality, I will use it.

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
*test* thanks again for the incredibly epic sig sugarpoultry.. now if Sora could just enter the brawl...

Quiksilv

Smash Apprentice
Hey sugar, can u make my sig a lil diff, all i ask for is that the y.link change to a blue color instead of green, and w/e else u want to change :) ty.

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Hey can you make me a sig

Text: "Classic Yayo" Or "Yayo" whichever works better
Subtext: ToS
Image: http://www.andysartwork.com/gallery/Sheik.jpg
Colors: Any color is good but white would be amazing with just crazy stuff going on with color

Yayo is another name for Cocaine so if you could work cocaine into it that would be cool, but I heard your amazing just doing your own thing. So just do you.

THANKS!!!

QraQ

Smash Ace
Can I catch a sig sometime? =)

Text: QraQ (bottom righthand corner, slighty smaller than the subtext)
Subtext: Don't get QraQ'd! (mid to top left hand side)
Font: Comic Sans
Image: http://www.nextlevelgames.cn/gifts/d..._1280x1024.jpg
(whichever you feel gives a better effect)
Dimensions: 400 x 200
Signature style: N/A
Border:
http://www.cobb.k12.ga.us/~simpson/T...lectricity.jpg
This picture w/o the black blue just the lightning if you can
Colors: N/A

Side notes:
Can you make a crack in the characters head
You can give the background whatever tweaks you want to or leave it the same whatever you think is best (which also applies to pretty much my whole sig except for the specifics...go nuts!).

I would really appreciate it Sugar.
PM me if you need anything.

-QraQ

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I have a request. Can you make a banner containing the sprites of pokemon overlayed onto one another? Basically I want the entire background filled with sprites just not too cluttered (ie I don't expect every single one in existince to be feature). Then on top of those can you place the sprites of two trainers?

Pokemon sprites: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dpmfa.html
Use as many as it takes to fill in the background. IF it isn't too much trouble could you flip some of them so they don't all face to the left?
Trainer sprites.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr194.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr048.png

Above them it should read "Chill and StarWizards Trading Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom