• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Ok, question. Quite possibly a dumb question.

I quoted sugar's post, copied the address for my sig, and put image tags around it. In my edit sig window, it shows up, but never when I post. wtf?

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
hello sugar! i would like a sig please :chuckle:
my brothers Lada,dai-A,and Staz told me that u are very good at making sigs! so i would like you to make me one :D

Text: Xtinction
Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/25/X_mmmhx.jpg/200px-X_mmmhx.jpg

Size: just like ur christmas sig.

Colors: Black and blue mostly black :p

Font: slightly BIG and visible

Signature style: sig

Border:

oh and please make my sig very clear and visible :chuckle:

THANKS!!!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sometime after Christmas. I have family in town. They leave on the 28th. The 29th is Buzz and mine's 1 year anniversary. (w00t!)

Then after that, sure, I'll open up.

I'm still working on some sigs btw. ;)

X: Just remember to post after I open again ok? ^_^

BTW...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Sometime after Christmas. I have family in town. They leave on the 28th. The 29th is Buzz and mine's 1 year anniversary. (w00t!)

Then after that, sure, I'll open up.

I'm still working on some sigs btw. ;)

X: Just remember to post after I open again ok? ^_^

BTW...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

oh...ok sugar!! i sure will remember to post!! oh and i hope urs and BUZZ's anniversary goes great! haha yes! and merry christmas to you to! oh and one more thing...are you gonna be at the idaho tournament on the 5th?!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh...ok sugar!! i sure will remember to post!! oh and i hope urs and BUZZ's anniversary goes great! haha yes! and merry christmas to you to! oh and one more thing...are you gonna be at the idaho tournament on the 5th?!
Thanks, you too, and yes, we will be going to the tourney. ;)

And here be a siggy for Jebus1000:

^Obviously that sig size won't fit in these forums, so I made one that will.

Sig for Colenstien:

Quiksilv

Smash Apprentice
If you main Young Link, why do u have a Link sig!!! Thats a disgrace to young links all over the world :mad:!!!

Sorry for Double posting...i got mad cause cpu went slow and kept clicking post reply >.<

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
OH yeah I forgot to answer your question. Yes, I main Young Link.
Why do I not have a sig of him? Because there aren't very many high quality images of Young Link, plus with Brawl just around the corner, I plan on maining Link and Pit. I'm going to make a sig for both. ;)

I love Link more and I wish I could play him, but I just play better with YLink for some reason. ;)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sonny and Max. Sorry, even if I'm busy, that means no requests. Nobody should be posting until this thread is officially open.

Sonny, you are quoting a request, but I've never seen your request till now so you need to post it till after its open.

Cless

Smash Champion
I realize no requests, but I have a couple of stupid questions: What's an example of subtext, and are the avis the things you have next to your Merry Chrismas sig?

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Sonny and Max. Sorry, even if I'm busy, that means no requests. Nobody should be posting until this thread is officially open.

Sonny, you are quoting a request, but I've never seen your request till now so you need to post it till after its open.
Ack, sorry. I wasn't aware that you didn't want any requests either. I'll post again when you reopen the shop. :-[

The request in quotes is the first time it's been written, I just felt like putting it in a quote box so that it's easier to read. xD

Anyways, I won't request until you reopen the shop, so enjoy the rest of your holidays!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I realize no requests, but I have a couple of stupid questions: What's an example of subtext, and are the avis the things you have next to your Merry Chrismas sig?
Subtext would be something to add to the main text, like your name.

"SUGAROULTRY" can be the main text and underneath it as subtext it could say "gaming goddess" or whatever.

And the things next to my sig could be used as avatars I guess, but I just call them banners. ;) I'm not sure what you call them to be honest. LOL

Cless

Smash Champion
Oh, ok, so what would matching avis be then to go with the sig be then? I'm sorry to sound stupid, but some things I know nothing about. Some! :laugh:

Cless

Smash Champion
This is a matching avi example:

This would match my current sig.

Um, didn't I just make that sig for you a week ago? What other request did you have?
Ah ok, thank you. I'll be back in a week or two to make a request then.

Avi's are the pictures under your username.
Those are avatars, and I don't see why you'd request a custom avatar unless you were a premium member.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, people forget about the premium thing, so I remind them. However some use it for other forums that allow customizable avi's. Like I'm on Zelda Universe and I make avi's all the time there.

Cless

Smash Champion
Yeah, people forget about the premium thing, so I remind them. However some use it for other forums that allow customizable avi's. Like I'm on Zelda Universe and I make avi's all the time there.
Yeah, I forgot about other forums. They don't exist. :laugh:

Anyway, I'd just use the skit box for Cless as an avatar of other forums, except on the Tales of Forum since there's already a Cless there. But ok, I'm officially done now until I make my request.

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Hah. The sig thins is so simple now. Thank you again, Sugar. Have a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy 1 year anniversary with Buzz.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
^Oh thank you :) And Merry Christmas to you too!!!!

Sig for Viper JLT4GOV:
Nice nice nice nice nice, I always loved your art. And you completed it on Christmas. You make me feel special. ^_^

Oh and Merry Christmas to you as well.

I've been meaning to request one.
The Kirby Air Ride one in the first post is too good. =O

Text: Silent Wolf
Subtext: Silence Whispers...
Font: Your choice.
Image: http://bignanime.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/blackjack.jpg
Dimensions: 125x450 (if I got those mixed up, I'm sure you will know =P)
Signature style: Signature please. =)
Border: Your choice.
Colors: Orange, and anything that looks good with that =P

Take your time, and thanks in advance. =)
Let me know if you need a different render.

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
Oops... I forgot to wait until after the holidays to pm... ohwell, I said there was no rush, so I guess it'll be alright...
anyway, I almost drooled at most of the art, and I really did at some XD (not really though, but they still make me go w...o...w.... and O...M...G...! XD)

oh, sugar, BTW: the black dress peach should be here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118607
but you can also use the gothic one that Rapid Assasin send in the same thread if it fits better ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom