• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max780

Smash Apprentice
Sonny and Max. Sorry, even if I'm busy, that means no requests. Nobody should be posting until this thread is officially open.

Sonny, you are quoting a request, but I've never seen your request till now so you need to post it till after its open.

I apologize sugarpoultry.

I thought it just meant you weren't making right now and it would just be awhile and again sorry.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
sugar poultry, could you please leave the kirby sig tagged because i just don't want other people running around with the same sig on other boards, because it could happen cause the sig is so sweet. because i do plan on using the sig on multiple boards. thanks, and when do you think i would be able to request again?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dai-A, even though you edited your post and it looked like you tried rather quickly because of what looked like flame and spam. Please don't post like that again in my thread.

thaxceptional1, considering the fact you aren't even using the sig I made for you, its the least of my worries to change it.

And I'm really wondering why people are still posting at all in my thread. The only one that should be posting in my thread is me until its open....

ThreeX

Smash Lord
:O hey man.. sry if you get annoyed by me posting when your still closed :( just wanted to say awesome work on these sigs man.. (even though you've heard this so many times :p) Just waiting until you open again to request a sig :O BUT.. anyways, happy holidays to you, and keep up the good work.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll open up soon. I haven't touched any requests and I feel bad, but I'm having a nice break. ^_^ I'll get working on some, and once I do, I'll open shop again.

soaz

Smash Ace
Sugar just checked your first page and its amazing how fast you have improved happy new year.

Black Peregrin

Smash Rookie
Hope you're having a good break.
When you come back, I have a request.
Your signatures are by far the best, so I came directly to you.

Text: Black Peregrin
Subtext:
Font: Don't know any in particular, but anything that looks fancy and cursive
Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/56852/normal_Felix.png
Dimensions: Uh... regular sized? Anything goes.
Signature style: Signature
Border: None
Colors: Black

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alrighty folks, today I will finish the sigs I got left. Sorry I haven't touched anyones requests since I closed, to be honest, I was having a life, being with my husband, spending time with friends and family, and working on personal projects: mostly my artwork and drawing. Plus, I've been playing a lot with photoshop. Learned a few things, made some sigs with tutorials, so hopefully I can use these.

Here is the list of sigs to be done today. Remember, no more requests until my shop is open.

Sariku.Uchiha
reu_1303
Zero Suit Falcon
TIRKARO
Classic Yayo
QraQ
Chill
Adi
Yaya
Pink Reaper

Please note that I have another shop on ZU that needs attention and I'll be doing those today as well. Also, I'm going to try to go through these quickly, I might leave out some of your extra-picky requests if I feel I need to. I'll make sure they look good though. ;)

I will try to get them done today so I can work on other things without feeling rushed.

My shop will be open on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Hope you all had a great break, and your new year is going great so far.

Love you all,
sugarpoultry. ^_^

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Took care of it. ;)

Oh, and in case ya'll didn't know, I'm being nominated for Best Signature and Best Artist. Most likely best artist will get it, but if you all want to, vote for me!!!!

Voting thread can be found here.

Cless

Smash Champion
Took care of it. ;)

Oh, and in case ya'll didn't know, I'm being nominated for Best Signature and Best Artist. Most likely best artist will get it, but if you all want to, vote for me!!!!

Voting thread can be found here.
I'm sorry, but my friend was in the running for Best Artist. I can't vote for someone I don't know over my friend.

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
I'm sorry, but my friend was in the running for Best Artist. I can't vote for someone I don't know over my friend.
you can't choose friendship over talent!:mad::) who is that guy you voted for?
Doesn't really matter cuz sugarpoultry still makes the best artwork...;)

btw, sugar, you forgot my request too...:( :ohwell:, you have a lot of work anyway... ^^

Cless

Smash Champion
There's only three nominees, so it's one of the other two. If you look at my post history you should be able to figure it out.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
btw, sugar, you forgot my request too...:( :ohwell:, you have a lot of work anyway... ^^
I did that on purpose. You posted your request after it was closed. I believe I sent you a PM about it as well.

And everybody, don't PM me requests, I lose track easily. Please post IN my thread.

@Class: I understand, I'm just asking those who like me. ^_^

Tom-Sawyer

Smash Cadet
Hey Sugarpoultry. Best sigs on the forums ^_^
Definitely be voting for you.

I remember requesting before your shop was closed. I understand if you're too loaded, but did you receive it?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Tom-Sawyer: I didn't receive it. So I'd wait till its open again.

Sig for Reu:

Sorry, the color scheme you gave me didn't work (download), so I did the closes thing I had to it.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh thanks for the sig! it's great. I have a question do you have any tips on good websites with tuts for photoshop? thanks so much. Oh about the color scheme not working did you try uploading it through the swatches in PS?
I don't know how to install swatches, but I know were to find good tuts.

www.DeviantArt.com

Here on SWF there is a directory.

You can even Google for them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom