• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

reu_1303

Smash Apprentice
"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to fin
I don't know how to install swatches, but I know were to find good tuts.

www.DeviantArt.com

Here on SWF there is a directory.

You can even Google for them. ;)
If you know how to install brushes which im sure you do because of the sigs it's the same thing just instead of using the tab next to the brushes just drop down the little arrow next to the swatches and click on load or add swatch and it will install the one you downloaded. Thanks for the info I use deviant art but I can't find many good tuts there. but Ill check the directory here thanks.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you know how to install brushes which im sure you do because of the sigs it's the same thing just instead of using the tab next to the brushes just drop down the little arrow next to the swatches and click on load or add swatch and it will install the one you downloaded.
Ah, that will help a lot. ^_^ Thanks.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer

KF11

Smash Apprentice
^It's CLOSED. I even said that on this same page.

People please PLEASE for the love of cheese cake, read the thread title! :(
sry its just you were posting sig for people so i though you opened again but forgot to change the title nvm ill ask again later

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
sry its just you were posting sig for people so i though you opened again but forgot to change the title nvm ill ask again later
Yeah I'm still posting sigs because I have a long list of people I need to finish before I open it again. So yeah, I can post sigs, but nobody can request.

It'll be open on Monday or Tuesday.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't need it to be closed, I need people to read. >.>

Besides if a mod closed it I wouldn't be able to post sigs. Well...... I guess I could PM them... Yeah, if this continues, I might have to. Next time around.

Sig for Chill:

Sig for Adi:

Sig for Yaya:

I got a little creative with yours Pink Reapter. ;)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^What are you talking about?

@Pink Reaper: Hmmm I'm using the classic blue skin or whatever so I can see it, I'll make the outline and the text white then.

@Silent Wolf: Thank you. ^_^

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
just a joke Ashley is like a fad. people will try that sig and not get nearly as good results as you. Hence it will become a fad. evs. i thought it was funny. ^^

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I really need a break from sig making. It's fun, but if I do it too much, I start to hate it. I need to want to be motivated again.

I think I'll open shop on Tuesday. So stay tuned!

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Oh my heavens no... I decided to join since I normally just troll on the site.. But after soo much reading up, I just decided to create an account... There isn't really much to socialize about though >.<

I just happen to be in the mood in finding sigs, and found this amazing thread

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Text: My name... (Legolastom not motsalogeL)
Subtext: ~Smash bros club~
Font: *Be creative*
Image: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/eternal-arcadia/art-01vyse.jpg
Dimensions: So long as it fits in my sig and isn't too small.
Signature style: sig
Border: Yes and *Be creative*
Colors: Light blue

Be as creative as you want as long as you stick with what I asked for (Obviously).

I will quote this request when you open again, I would forget to request otherwise.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
Text: My name... (Legolastom not motsalogeL)
Subtext: ~Smash bros club~
Font: *Be creative*
Image: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/eternal-arcadia/art-01vyse.jpg
Dimensions: So long as it fits in my sig and isn't too small.
Signature style: sig
Border: Yes and *Be creative*
Colors: *Be creative* (Just don't make it bright)

Be as creative as you want as long as you stick with what I asked for (Obviously).

I will quote this request when you open again, I would forget to request otherwise.
you cant make request right now the sig shop is close ..... its gonna open Tuesday i think

edit: nvm didnt see your message at the bottom

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
So.... I was thinking....... I'm starting school on the 9th and I'm not going to have as much time to do sigs, sooooo I might as well open now. I just hope it doesn't get too busy because I'll have to close again.

So its open! Request away!!!!!!!!!!

Now, please PLEASE read my rules, use the order form, 1 render, etc. Be wise. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom