• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thnx SP! Just one thing I wanted to change was a to little color in it (hope you don't mind), but I love how it came out :p
Looks good. ;) Yeah, I forgot to do that.

Can I request a banner in here? (Will go in my sig, so it'll probably be about the same size)
Yes, you can. :)

could ya make me a sig with jigs and marth in it and make them look like espada(if you know who they are i think you do cuzz you posted bleach sig on the firstpage and if you dont they have allota espada pics on deviant art)
and as name DD or Demonic Disaster (just the 1 that you think will fit in the sig)

and i will leave it up to you how the rest of the sig looks like beceause your work looks very good.
^_^??
Type this in the order form please....

1 thing though. could you make a copy with the lower right part filled up a bit? (like with what's around bowser) I'm curious how that would look.

but if you think this is the best result I wont mind ^^
It would take away from the focal point if I did that... so, it probably wouldn't look good.

I dont mean to nag like all the others Sugar, but just wondering.. Its been over a month for me right?
The last time I posted a sig for you was on 11-01-2007. So yeah, you're good to request again! ^_^

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ugh, really sorry for making so many requests but I'm a perfectionist so the slightest bit of imperfection really gets to me. But what happened in this one is that the text "Spiritdragon" is actually touching the render. I love the size but if you could just move it a bit to the left so that it doesn't touch Nana, that'd be great. Again, thanks for taking all the time to do this and putting up with me :p
SP did you forget me? Sorry to bother I thought moving the text a little would take a short amount of time. If you're in the process then forget I posted this. :( Latest sig you posted for me was in page 122

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
SP did you forget me? Sorry to bother I thought moving the text a little would take a short amount of time. If you're in the process then forget I posted this. :( Latest sig you posted for me was in page 122
O_O

I did see your post, it was yesterday when you asked me. Did it at all occur to you that I have a life?

And if you read my rules it says one fix after a request and you already spent that...
But if you are so picky I'll do it for you.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
More siggies! Yay I caught up!!!
Lada:

(^^^this sig... is probably the most fun and best I've done so far... :D :D :D)
Dai-A:

spiritdragon:
thanks sugar i like it alot but is there any way u can make the samus the fusion color samus??

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
Um, you need to pay attention. I already did your sig.... And your lucky it's done, because this^ would have been a first warning. And your second request will not be done. 1 sig a month.
I dont want to get banned or something, but are you sure? I lust looked through every page since I requested...and... its not there. did you forget to post it, or am I just an idiot? (or both)
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

farewell :cool:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dont want to get banned or something, but are you sure? I lust looked through every page since I requested...and... its not there. did you forget to post it, or am I just an idiot? (or both)
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

farewell :cool:
My apologies. I posted it in another thread and forgot to post it here.

Banner for Hallowed Storm:

Llumys

Smash Champion
Sorry for being arrogant, ignorant, stupid or anything else.

Could you give me a rough estimate on when my signature will be made or if you're doing it all?

Thanks/sorry.

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
Sorry for being arrogant, ignorant, stupid or anything else.

Could you give me a rough estimate on when my signature will be made or if you're doing it all?

Thanks/sorry.
You have a little wait on your hands she is probably at page 115 or so, so just be patient she has many to do and it's not like to devoted her life to making sigs

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
My apologies. I posted it in another thread and forgot to post it here.
wow. not quite what I expected, but wow. amazing. your work gets better and better, sugarpoultry. I really really really appriciate it, candychicken. cookieduck, you are the most awesome of smash awesomes.
now if you'll exuse me, toffypidgon, im off to post My NeW sIg!!! :psycho::psycho::psycho:

thankyouthankyouthankyouTHANkYOU and farewell :cool:

Corigames

Smash Hero
Pssssst... I'm not going to ask you how long it is going to take to reach mine, but I am going to ask if I made it too complicated or anything before you get to work on it. I could be constraining your artistic talents by putting too many parameters on my piece. Do you agree?

P.S. Pg. 117

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Asian_Flava: Sure.

@coreygames: Your request is just fine. ;)

EDIT Asian_Flava: I'm ready to work on your sig, so hurry and submit your image.

Sig for GOTM:

Banner for egruntz:

GOTM

Smash Champion
thanks a lot SP. i <3 it

also...you said one fix right? i really hate to ask because like, its amazing...and i love your work and really appreciate everything but...

can i change the subtext from "R.I.P. Waluigi" to my crew name "Titans of Smash". im not sure what will look better ToS or Titans of Smash but i guess its up to you.

also, can the sig be 400 x 120 instead of 400 x 112?

thats all

THANK YOU!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
thanks a lot SP. i <3 it

also...you said one fix right? i really hate to ask because like, its amazing...and i love your work and really appreciate everything but...

can i change the subtext from "R.I.P. Waluigi" to my crew name "Titans of Smash". im not sure what will look better ToS or Titans of Smash but i guess its up to you.

also, can the sig be 400 x 120 instead of 400 x 112?

thats all

THANK YOU!
Oh sorry. Dang, um... its kind of hard at this point and I can't change the size because I'd have to do it all over. Sorry.

Here is the text change though.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Oh lord, my internet is laggy as hell right now.. Here is my request.. Thanks alot Sugar.. I hope the links work, if they dont just tell me..

Text: Asian Flava
Subtext: Worst Smasher in the Nation
Font: Something kool
Image: King Dedede pix :_)
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071206a-l.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071206b-l.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/images/various19/various19_071217c-l.jpg
I'd like the 3rd picture to be the main focus (in the middleish), if possible.
If three pictures is pushing it then can you just use the first 2 please.
If you do end up using the first 2 only then the choice is yours on how you want it set, thanks a lot Suga :_)
Dimensions: 450x120
Signature style: Signature
Border: Whatever
Colors: Something sexy

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh lord, excuse the double posting randomness.. This internet is laggy as hell right now.. Here is my request.. Thanks alot

Text: Asian Flava
Subtext: Worst Smasher in the Nation
Font: Something kool
Image: King Dedede pix :_)
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071206a-l.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071206b-l.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/images/various19/various19_071217c-l.jpg
I'd like the 3rd picture to be the main focus (in the middleish), if possible.
If three pictures is pushing it then can you just use the first 2 please.
If you do end up using the first 2 only then the choice is yours on how you want it set, thanks a lot Suga :_)
Border: Whatever
Colors: Something sexy
O_O You went from one focal point (render) to three??? *sigh* I'll work with the first 2 methinks. ;)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Text: Viper JLT4GOV
Subtext: Cooking you in Smash
Font: Palatino Linotype
Image: Cook Kirby
Border: What looks good in your eyes
Color: Touch of Black with Red

Sorry if I came out of no where.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Text: Symphony X

Subtext:

Font: Rock Show Whiplash Here. If you think something else will look better, use it.

Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/66414/Assassins-Creed6.png

Dimensions:

Border: Let the creativity flow.

Color: The only thing I want specifically is to have somewhat of a glowing effect on his hidden blade. Sort of like what you did with all your recent Samus signatures. Otherwise, do what you want.

Thank you.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Its very nice.. can you touch up on 2 things if possible though.. can you make it 450x120 and near the center of the picture (slightly right, so center-right) you can see that the colors dont match up, can you fix that maybe? sorry for the inconvenience once more o.O.. its very nice though :)
Sorry, like I said to the other requester, I can't make it bigger or I'd have to do the whole thing over again. It's 400 x 120, I'm sorry I could have sworn I made it the right size. Sorry bout that.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Sorry, like I said to the other requester, I can't make it bigger or I'd have to do the whole thing over again. It's 400 x 120, I'm sorry I could have sworn I made it the right size. Sorry bout that.
Its fine, I can deal with the size. Can you fix the coloring at least? The background looks like it doesnt match up, the right side is a little bit lighter. If you can make it the same color as the left side that would be dandy.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Its fine, I can deal with the size. Can you fix the coloring at least? The background looks like it doesnt match up, the right side is a little bit lighter. If you can make it the same color as the left side that would be dandy.
Now um.... I can't see why you think it looks darker. Except, maybe the effects around Dedede on the right yes?

Azumouse

Smash Cadet
lol, i would request but it looks like right now you have alot to do 0_0,
ill come some other time, expect me in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom