• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
@GOTM: Yes, there is a waiting list, but I'll be pushing sigs out pretty fast now that school is over.

@Gomolka: Find the sig I posted for you somewhere in my thread and right click it to get the image link location.

I also advise everyone to download sigs to your computer, that way I don't have to go digging for them. ;)

@DH_Ninja: Yeah I guess I could figure something out. ;)

Sig for bajef8:
holy crap this is a good sig. it's way better than i thought it would be. thanks a lot sp. :)

impulse346

Smash Cadet
^Now that school's over, I have LOTS of time! :D

And here you go Impulse:

I made one jaggid like you wanted and a regular one just in case. ;)
Oh man, that's just awesome, like the rest of your work, i don't know which one to use.:laugh:
i'll probably switch between them from time to time, lol

thanks sugarpoultry! :)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Wow!

Sig for Vicious Delicious:

I had fun with this one too. ;)
sugarpoultry, this sig is ****ing sick. I SO wasn't expecting something this... awesome :laugh:

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but this IS the best sig I've had on this site. And it matches my avatar, yes!

I thank and love your skills infinately.

the kilt

Smash Rookie
Text: the kilt
Subtext: n/a
Font: Whatever you'd like is fine with me.
Image: (paste image links here) http://i18.tinypic.com/6l92bvd.png or http://i16.tinypic.com/6wn8epz.png
Dimensions: 300x100 (You can make it wider if you need to)
Signature style: (sig, avi, web banner, etc.) Sig
Border: 1px
Colors: black/white
Thanks in advance.
edit: If you want to use different colours, go crazy, I just personally use black and white since I'm colourblind, but whatever you think looks good I'm sure will be just dandy.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Text: [wt]Llumys
Subtext: n/a
Font: Your choice!
Image: http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t77/macdude55/aaaaalink.jpg (just Link)
Dimensions: around 250 x 125. I don't mind if you change it slightly.
Signature style: Signature.
Border: Not too thick, could you choose whatever you like?
Colors: Silver, red, blue; like Fierce Deity.

I really don't care what you do, I want you to be really creative and do whatever you think look's best. I'd love something involving Link's face then some lightning or some blurry stuff around, whatever. I trust you. :p

Thanks!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
spiritdragon:
Thanks a bunch, sig looks amazing, only problem I have with it is the text size of "Spiritdragon". Could you make it bigger? It just looks awkward since the subtext size looks the same and really, the main text should be the attention grabber. Regardless, everything else looks very well done, once again thanks a bunch!

Sig for Vicious Delicious:

I had fun with this one too. ;)
Ok I just have to comment on this one. If I can sum this sig up in two words, it would be ****ing epic. Personally, I think this is your best sig so far, just how the render and the colors mix, as well as how masterfully the text matches to the intensity of the render, it's just about the best sig I've ever seen, ever. Also, Infected Mushroom kicks ***! :):):)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
thanks much. looks excellent

again, when Ridley is confirmed, i may come back and reqest this sig with Ridley in it, so expect me in the future.

thanks again
Yeah, thats why I didn't stick Ridley in there. It didn't fit well and well.. he's not in yet. But yes if he is indeed confirmed, and I'm guessing you are refering to a playable character, then yeah I'll make a sig for you.

Thanks everybody for your compliments. ;)

Here I made the text bigger. Glad you like it. ;)

Oh and guess what? That Samus sig I made for Lada, I'm going to make a tutorial for it! ^_^

Summit^

Smash Cadet
SP, I responded to you in Martmaster's thread as well, but I wanted to come into your thread and again apologize.

I am in no way trying to be a sig hog, but I can see how you would think that. My requesting a new sig is in no way a hint that I don't appreciate the work you put into your sigs. Rather, I'm just getting varied interpretations of the theme I've requested so I can switch signatures every so often.

Once again, I'm sorry if there was any confusion. Thanks for making my sig and keeping your shop going =)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
SP, I responded to you in Martmaster's thread as well, but I wanted to come into your thread and again apologize.

I am in no way trying to be a sig hog, but I can see how you would think that. My requesting a new sig is in no way a hint that I don't appreciate the work you put into your sigs. Rather, I'm just getting varied interpretations of the theme I've requested so I can switch signatures every so often.

Once again, I'm sorry if there was any confusion. Thanks for making my sig and keeping your shop going =)
Its fine. My only beef with that kind of stuff is that you were on a waiting list, everybody is so impatient to get their sigs, and I put time into yours when you might not even use it. Ya know? But I can understand if you want some variety. It's ok, I'm not mad. ;)

3Years

Smash Lord
Its fine. My only beef with that kind of stuff is that you were on a waiting list, everybody is so impatient to get their sigs, and I put time into yours when you might not even use it. Ya know? But I can understand if you want some variety. It's ok, I'm not mad. ;)
SP *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she makes every1 sigs...edits em if u dont like it...takes sarcasm...goes 2 skool...and has a husband

**** i think we should throw a party for her haha

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This is my first sig request. This one I wear I've ran around with since '04, so I decided it's time for a new one, and who better to go to than to sugarpoultry?

Well, here's the request:

Text: Puffball

Subtext: None

Font: Any kind of font that looks good to you.

Image: I think this is the only part that I'll be a little picky about, so I apologize for this.
I want this image: http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/6254/jigglypuff2ci5.png

however, if you can, I also want it to be recolored with this likeness in mind:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/763/pwntle0.png.

I'd appreciate it.

Dimensions: Whatever you believe would be best.

Signature style: Signature

Border: 386 X 98 (or 400 X 100, or whatever you think looks best)

Colors: Red and Black (any other colors that would look good with these two basic colors are okay too).

Last and most important: Take your time, and be creative :). I have plenty of patience, so don't worry about me bugging you.

Thank you for the time, and I look forward to seeing it soon.

Summit^

Smash Cadet
Thanks for being cool about this SP... But don't worry, you're sig will be used.

I'm planning on rotating the three signatures on an interval... even though that's kinda weird =)

Naraku

Smash Cadet
Thanks SP it is truly awesome and I understand about Sheik. Perhaps someday Sheik will be put in to another LOZ game or Sheik will be in Brawl ( Hopefully ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom