• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Yeah I am in need of a Sig, for all my forum accounts I have one, and it is about time for this one...

Text: Desruprot
SubText: Chaos United
Font: Avquest or Gargoyal SSE or Unreal Tournament, if you don't have any of those go crazy (your choice)
Right Side (but not totally sort of in between the middle and the right):

Left Side:

Background: maybe a firey background, mostly your choice (I do not want it fully all fire or anything like that)

Signature Style: Sig

Dimensions: whatever the dimensions are on this forum for the (maximum), basically the normal size of a sig

Border: Gold (if possible) otherwise white

Colors: mostly variety of hot and cold colors, I do want some dark shade to it (if it will not ruin the sig) otherwise your choice...

-Thanks in advance...

Summit^

Smash Cadet
Wow SP, you've really been bookin it.

Good job on all of the sigs, and I'm sorry if the request tweak that I had made a while back was a problem.

Thanks for all you're doing. =)

Naraku

Smash Cadet
Can you make me a sig with Samus and Sheik in it and for the name some were in the banner put The Creeper.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
LOL um... sure?

And Naraku, since your request is really short, I'll take it. Just read the first post of threads next time. ;)

Wow, and I do have a busy week ahead of me. ONE MORE FINAL on Friday and I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray freedom!:chuckle:
i can't wait till christmas Break! woooooooooooo! my sig's gonna rock!!!! P.S. not to rush you, but how many more people are ahead of me?

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
ok, i'v got a medium request, so here goes it;
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/pit.html
ok, first can you make a grey background, fading to white on the left side, and black on the right side.
then, can you take the pit on the first screenshot of the special moves update (in link above) edit out the background, and place him on the right (black side)
then, (do this on a double of the other pit) do a little colour switching, changing his dress-toga-shirt-thing to black, the arrow and body of the bow to red, and the bow and dress-toga-shirt-things trims to silver.
then, reverse him horizontaly, and place him on the left (white side) so the two pits are facing each other.
finaly, place the words "FallenAngelPit" with the capitals in the middle, on fire, but make the fire blue :chuckle:
and thats it, sorry if it was too indepth and/or demanding.
you can pm me the result.

thank you and farewell :cool:

Summit^

Smash Cadet
To the GlitchMaster:
Summit^
RegalBuster
Bajef8
TheGlitchmaster
Miztik
smasherboy13
Mushroomring
The Alpha Gundam
lexl5
Vicious Delicious
Lada
Dai-A
Spiritdragon

Is the order... so, you're fourth in line =)

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
wait, is my way ok? I would use the outline, but my way is kind of hard to show in that outline.
anyways, normal dimentions, no border, and heres a link to the pit picture: http://www.smashbros.com/es/characters/images/pit/pit_070528a-l.jpg
also, if you've got some time and are feeling creative, can you put a few Centurions in the background, of all different shapes and sizes, but not too many. here you go: I cant find it. i'll get it later.

Summit^

Smash Cadet
A note to SP: If I don't have the other recolored pic for you by tomorrow, go ahead and start working on the other sigs in front of me... that way I won't hold you back, and you'll have more options for my sig (which I'd still like to have a green, white and black theme---natural).

I know I keep repeating myself, but thanks for putting up with this SP =)

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Ok here's my sig request

Text: PLAYAT at the bottom left corner engraved in black color like the word “Brawl” in Smash Bros Brawl
Subtext: THE ULTIMATE SMASHER
Font: doesn’t matter
Image: I only want the profile picture of characters. All line up from left to right in this order
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/snake.html
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/metaknight.html
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/samus.html
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/fox.html
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/sonic.html

Dimensions: Normal sig size
Signature style: Signature
Border: none
Colors: Gold or white
Background: dark red

BTW how do I put sigs in my signature?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks for the requests. Just a heads up, I have to work hard to study and pass a final thats on Friday, so no sigs until then. Hopefully Friday night I'll get a pretty decent chunk up.

Thanks for your patience. I love you all!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
heehee... my sig rocks... my sig for sig of the week(cough) (cough)
You do realize my husband is doing sig of the week with MY work. Not Marthmasters. Sorry.

And you guys, please, I'm kind of getting tired of my sig shop being spammed up with little messages here and there.

You should only have to type in here for three reasons:
1. Request a sig
2. Thanking me for the sig/comments
3. Ask me to fix mistakes in your sig

I don't need any reminders, and compliments were nice but now they are actually getting annoying. And it feels like several individuals are abusing my rules on purpose.

Please guys... stop.

Summit^ don't worry I'm not talking about you. :p

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Yeah, that's fine SP. Don't worry, i ain't mad. *chuckles* It's good publicity for ya though, for your sigs to be featured there! :)

I don't need any reminders, and compliments were nice but now they are actually getting annoying. And it feels like several individuals are abusing my rules on purpose.

Please guys... stop.
I second this. And as of now, i'm helping her out with this. She said no spam. So as of right now, i'll be checking this topic, and if i catch anybody spamming, you're getting reported. no warnings. And it isn't just spam. Some of you are constantly checking up on the status of your request, and she clearly states in the first post:

sugarpoultry said:
DO NOT bother me about the progress of your request. I have had one instance already of a constant flow of PMs and thread posts asking "is it done?" "did you get my request?" "are you working on it?" You do this, you will get no request. I will give you a first warning, if you fail to comply with it, game over. No exceptions! This is also permanent for the requester.
So yeah, i'm not a mod, but there is a report button on every post, so if you guys continue to do this i'll be using it. I'm tired of seeing you guys violate her rules.

Later SP.

-Marthmaster92

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, that's fine SP. Don't worry, i ain't mad. *chuckles* It's good publicity for ya though, for your sigs to be featured there! :)

I second this. And as of now, i'm helping her out with this. She said no spam. So as of right now, i'll be checking this topic, and if i catch anybody spamming, you're getting reported. no warnings. And it isn't just spam. Some of you are constantly checking up on the status of your request, and she clearly states in the first post:

So yeah, i'm not a mod, but there is a report button on every post, so if you guys continue to do this i'll be using it. I'm tired of seeing you guys violate her rules.

Later SP.

-Marthmaster92
Thanks Marthmaster. I appreciate it! ^_^

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Hey SP, love what you're doing here :)

Could you do up a dark character theme for Yoshi? And I guess by dark I just want a color scheme that goes with the picture lol.

Text: DstyCube
Font: Your choice.
Image: http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7280/blyoshi3dx3.jpg
Dimensions: 420 x 110? Just as long as it doesn't get cut off at the bottom lol.
Signature style: Sig
Border: Up to you.
Colors: Whatever looks good.

Just have fun with it :p

*EDIT* Recolored picture up. Sorry the picture is really big, but it was so much easier to work with :p

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
Hello again, Sugarpoultry. My friends and I recently started a Role Playing Forum, and before we start to advertise it, we want to find a good banner. As soon as I thought of getting a banner, I thought of you. And so, here is my request:

Text: The Forgotten Strife
Subtext: Jugis Praesentia
Font: Anything fancy. Whatever you think looks good on it will probably look good to me too.
Image: Nothing.
Dimensions: 700x150
Signature style: Web Banner
Border: 1 pixel thickness, dark grey
Colors: The colors can be around the same as this: Clicky.

Thanks!! :chuckle:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hello again, Sugarpoultry. My friends and I recently started a Role Playing Forum, and before we start to advertise it, we want to find a good banner. As soon as I thought of getting a banner, I thought of you. And so, here is my request:

Text: The Forgotten Strife
Subtext: Jugis Praesentia
Font: Anything fancy. Whatever you think looks good on it will probably look good to me too.
Image: Nothing.
Dimensions: 700x150
Signature style: Web Banner
Border: 1 pixel thickness, dark grey
Colors: The colors can be around the same as this: Clicky.

Thanks!! :chuckle:
So you just want a decorative banner? No images or characters at all? Just text? (I'm just clarifying. ;))

Naraku

Smash Cadet
Sorry I was so vague I would of provided pics but Shiek pics that are good seem to be hard to find.

Summit^

Smash Cadet
To Wario Bros: I think you requested when the shop was still closed.

It's open now though... so I guess you can request again whenever you like. Keep in mind that there's a waiting list though. ; )

D

Deleted member

Sorry I was so vague I would of provided pics but Shiek pics that are good seem to be hard to find.
Im not sure if SP minds, but generally, u want to do all of the work u can, and let her just do the sig making. Its not fair for her if she has to take the time to find pics when she would rather make the sig.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have a few I can work with for now.

And Wario: I don't remember seeing a request from you at all, just request again, and be sure to use the order form provided in the first post of the thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom