• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I have a signature request!well, actually I have two, but I'm waiting for someone to be confirmed for the second one.

This one is all about DeDeDe!

Pictures:

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071025c-l.jpg (disclude Bowser) (right)
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071026g-l.jpg (left)
Either http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071206a-l.jpg or http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071025a-l.jpg for the middle. I don't really care. Pick which one you like better.

Background: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q260/caseylou1/PATTERN BACKGROUND/Fire.jpg

Text: Demon Kirby (color: dark blue. Location: wherever you want to put it. I don't really care)

Underneath that text, put, in smaller text: "Future master of DeDeDe" (color: black or blue. Once again, you decide)

Size: as big as it can be without being clipped.

I have my faith in youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

Edit: I forgot. Could you also put some small Waddle Dees in the background? Once again, that's only if you want to.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
i just wanna say thanks to sugarpoultry and marth master before he leaves... so...THANKS A TON! YOU BOTH ROCK! I CANT WAIT TO START MAKING MY OWN SIGS!

(my sig 4 sig of the week!!!) hint. hint.
glad to be able to make you something. and to be able to help out SP.

Good luck SP! I can't wait to see how fast business will pick up when i start my shop. ;)

again, you ever need a hand, let me know.

And yeah! Hopefully if your sig gets sig of the week, we'll be able to state that i made it. w00t!

Summit^

Smash Cadet
Marthmaster, I'm sorry that I missed that PM, but the sig is perfect.

Good luck with all your other requests and thank you! =)

Summit^

Smash Cadet
Great job on thaxceptional's sig as well...

And I agree with sugar poultry; you should think about opening your own sig shop. =)

Bajef8

Smash Ace
hello sp. i would like to request a sig. i want it to have brawl pictures of link, peach, and fox. above link i would like the name Babob, above peach the name Bajef, and above fox the name Bageorge. Somewhere at the top i would like The Bas. You can put credit to you anywhere on the sig. please be creative and do whatever you want to it to make it awesome. and if it's not too much to ask, could you send the sig directly to me so i don't have to find it on the thread? i won't be on for a few days and don't want to have to track it down. thanks a lot.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, only 2 requests? I thought I'd get more. ;)

And yeah, I'm still going to do yours Staz and Jman, they are coming, I haven't forgotten about you. ^_^

@Bajef8: Please use the order form. (front page of thread)

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
hey sugar i'd like a sog with Geno(on the left side) and Isaac(on the right side) have the background with reds, yellows and oranges. In the middle top have it say BRAWL! ,also underneath Geno and Isaac have their names. thanks much. oh yeah also put Buster between Geno and Isaac's names.

Summit^

Smash Cadet
Here are the general specs:
Text: Summit^
Sub-text: None
Font: A bulkier text that you think looks good (just not extremely thin)
Images: http://www.gamehiker.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=57&pos=5
&
http://fl1p51d3.deviantart.com/art/Solid-Snake-02-10054603
Dimensions: Slightly longer and thiner than standard
Style: Sig
Border: Maybe slightly jagged, or however you'd like to make it =)
Colors: Blue, White, and Black (Ice theme)

Thanks SP!

And don't worry Marthmaster, this isn't going to take the place of your sig. I'm just gonna alternate images every other week or so. =)

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i'm lazy, so i'm just gonna copy your little outline and i'll fill it in!

Text: TheGlitchmaster
Subtext: Missingno for Brawl under Missingno (ghost) Leon for Brawl under Leon
Font: make it in.... Atari!
Image: http://www.trsrockin.com/images/big_ps_missingno.jpg
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/0/0c/250px-Leon_S_Kennedy.jpg
Dimensions: my name big on top, leon and missingno on the bottom.
Signature style: sig
Border: white
Colors: Red or Black. have fun with this one!
thank you!

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Your welcome mate! and glad to know you like it.

thaxceptional1:

best i could come up with, with that particular pic. a nice and simple style for ya. that good?
very nice, the only thing i'd suggest is a change in the text. if its not too big of a deal, could you maybe have the text smaller, and a different font. maybe like the font in your sig, and have the words sorta faded. also on the ike picture u can kind of see his left shoulder. dont know if that was on purpose because it doesn't go with the exploding effect. if its not too much, maybe blend it with the background or fade it out or something. thanks, it looks great though.

Miztik

Smash Master

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, now that is more like what I expected. I figured with me on SMYN people would be on here more.

So... why are people requesting who got sigs from Marthmaster? The point of him helping out was to replace me... I mean, I'll still make a sig for you, but he did a good job on your guys'.

*sigh* Oh well...

smasherboy13

Smash Cadet
Hey candychicken, I'd like a sig if it's cool.
Could it have Sonic's intro pic on the dojo? Put it on the left, please! Also, how about a misty background? And for the final touch, Could it have "Blue" (spelled just like that) on the right? Thanks so much. Also, how come u do this 4 free?

Summit^

Smash Cadet
So... why are people requesting who got sigs from Marthmaster? The point of him helping out was to replace me... I mean, I'll still make a sig for you, but he did a good job on your guys'.
I agree with you that Marthmaster did an excellent job with all of his sig requests. The reason why I'm requesting to you is that I want to have sigs from both of you (to alternate them every so often).

I'm sorry for requesting SP, and if it's a problem, I can repeal my request.

Thanks for opening your shop again though. =)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey candychicken, I'd like a sig if it's cool.
Could it have Sonic's intro pic on the dojo? Put it on the left, please! Also, how about a misty background? And for the final touch, Could it have "Blue" (spelled just like that) on the right? Thanks so much. Also, how come u do this 4 free?
Because nobody charges for sigs. Not that I know of...

And please read my rules, I asked that people did their requests in the order form. But since its simple enough, I'll let it slide.

So when am i gonna get my sig?
You need to read my rules too.... Be patient... sig makers have lives too. >.>

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
I kind of wanted an Ice climbers / Mario sig, but that seems too clustered. So I have found the solution of requesting two sigs, with mario in one and IC in the other. That's why I requested another sig from you.

But for MarthMaster... WOW! Every time I look at my sig I'm like .... speechless. It looks amazing. Keep up the great work !!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I kind of wanted an Ice climbers / Mario sig, but that seems too clustered. So I have found the solution of requesting two sigs, with mario in one and IC in the other. That's why I requested another sig from you.

But for MarthMaster... WOW! Every time I look at my sig I'm like .... speechless. It looks amazing. Keep up the great work !!!
Wait what? Are you taking to me or Marthmaster? Because I'm making your Mario sig.

Sig for Jman!

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
Wait what? Are you taking to me or Marthmaster? Because I'm making your Mario sig.

Sig for Jman!
My bad, didn't mean to confuse you.

Yeah, I still want you to make the Mario sig for me. I was just saying that I wanted two sigs, one of mario and one of IC. So it worked out that MarthMaster made me an IC one and now you are going to make me a Mario one. ^.^

Bajef8

Smash Ace
sorry sp. i only looked at some of the others and saw them do what i did. and is it ok if you send the sig directly to me still?

Text: "The Bas" at the top, no quotes.
Subtext: Babob over a pic of link, Bajef over a pic of peach, and Bageorge over a pic of fox. credit to you somewhere
Font: whatever
Image: Pictures of link, peach, and fox in their brawl forms (sorry i don't know how to make links to pictures)
Dimensions: do what you want
Sig Style: Sig
Borders: whatever looks good to you
Colors: NOT ANY purple, pink, or neon colors. people who have made my past sigs seem to think i like those colors, which i don't. anything else is fine.
be as creative as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom