• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
Lol ... noob question right here.

How do you set one of the sigs you guys make as your sig?

I have no idea how to do it.

Do you have to host it on a webpage and then put it in from there?

D

Deleted member

Cool, thanks SP, ur the best. *Waits patiently for December 15th*... *goes insane after 5 minutes*

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
wtfff ~!>!>!> it came out really small or something? help me please. what link do I put in ? can someone format it exactly for me using the sig that MarthMaster92 made for me and send me what I need to put in for the sig to come out correctly

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
wtfff ~!>!>!> it came out really small or something? help me please. what link do I put in ? can someone format it exactly for me using the sig that MarthMaster92 made for me and send me what I need to put in for the sig to come out correctly
I don't know what to tell you. I just right click the sig>save image location>go to my signature settings>Click the
thingy>paste the url>then click submit and every time without fail it shows up.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
you have to use the "direct link"
not the forum link

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^you linked it wrong

put this in your sig (without the .'s) [.img]http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5404/gomolkaag8.png[./img]

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Alright guys, here's what's going on:

To you few peeps who made a request, i'll be sure to get to them either tonight or tomorrow. Been swamped with christmas stuff earlier, and i had church, so i didn't get a chance to get on them.

I'll probably be able to get them done tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

-Marthmaster92

Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas all! *even though it's not the 25th yet. lol*

RikyuXz.~

Smash Apprentice
hey sugar, can i request a sig? i'd realy like one that has pit and young link on it and make the pit all holy looking and the young link all dark and evil looking. and just put RikyuXz somewhere on there in cool text. if you could do that it would be great! thx bye!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey sugar, can i request a sig? i'd realy like one that has pit and young link on it and make the pit all holy looking and the young link all dark and evil looking. and just put RikyuXz somewhere on there in cool text. if you could do that it would be great! thx bye!
Hold on there trooper. My shop is closed until I'm done with school. Check back and repost your request as soon as its open. Sorry...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
THat Is AwesOme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that could make it better would be spartan64 in blood letters!
I did one with blood letters a page or two back. I made two, one with regular text as well. I tried the blood text in red, but trust my judgment, it did not look good. ;)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
School and my finals officially end on the 15th. So sometime that night and henceforth I will be free. :D Although, Friday night I'm going to see I am Legend. :D

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Hey marthmaster, someone made a sig for me, obviously, but its not as good as I'd hope. :( So, I'm still waiting for one from you. :D
Oh, i'm honored. I'll get on it as soon as i can. Gotta hit the sack now though, gotta get up early......

and yeah, let me know how good I am Legend is. I want to see that something AWFUL. Seriously. That's my #1 movie i want to see right now. :)

so be sure to pm me on how it was when you see it.

Yaya

Smash Champion
School and my finals officially end on the 15th. So sometime that night and henceforth I will be free. :D Although, Friday night I'm going to see I am Legend. :D
Are you gonna bring Buzz and let him hide behind you during the scary parts? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom