• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Regardless of what Buzz said (about making an exception), I can't do any until after finals are over. Sigs will start being spit out after the 15th this month. I know, its a long wait, but... tis the season. :(

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not doing ANY sigs until I'm done with school. Last day is the 14th, on the 15th I'll be free to work on them.

Yaya said:
'Tis the season to be JOLLY!

Not emo.

Jeeze SP, get your facts straight.

Just Kidding :p
Eh... finals makes anyone a Grinch. :p

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you need help SP, lemme know. I'll be more than willing to take the heat off of you if you want.

And guys, quit pestering her. Quit making new requests. If she says the shop is closed for now, then it means the door is shut. no more requests until she gets caught up.
That would be so awesome if you could! Thank you!!!!!! :D

I'll PM you a list of what needs to be done soon.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Well yah, but Marthmaster92 is amazing with sigs. Trust me, you'd be in good hands. :)

And well, how about this:

Obviously some of you want personalized sigs from just me, and me only (Smashbro24 yes)
If anyone else doesn't care or wants their sig sooner than the 15th, just say so and I'll forward your request to Marthmaster92. :)

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
MarthMaster has my trust. If you could forward my request to him that would be great. I'm feel bad leaving the sig on your shoulders when you have a lot of other stuff to do. School > Sig Making.

For MarthMaster : I made like ... 2 or 3 posts about my sig. Unless SP has all of those posts together in a single request, this is a heads up about the specifics.

Thanks!~

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Yeah, whatever SP wants to do. if you guys really want her to do them, i'm fine with that. Basically i was saying what she said:

If you want them before the 15th, i can have them done.

Thanks for the comment though SP. Means a lot! So yeah, whatever you want to do is fine with me. don't think there are too many to do, you'd be surprised how many i've done in one day before....:laugh:

but the only thing i ask SP, and only if you got time, is if you could compile a list when it comes time of what you need me to do. That'd make it easier for me as well.

but if you need to i can search the thread and find out what needs to be done.

Staz

Smash Lord
sugar can u do my sig? instead of marth 92. its not that i dont trust marth its just that ive never seen his work and yeah.

Summit^

Smash Cadet
To lighten your load SP, I'll transfer my request to Marthmaster.

Maybe you could make me a side-sig or something when things aren't so busy

Best of luck with finals SP; and marthmaster, thanks for helping out... I appreciate the work you two are doing =)

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
no prob Summit^! I'm always willing to help somebody when they need it. and here's some of my work to show you guys if you want to see it. It's understandable that you guys are kind of leery since you haven't seen my work before, so here's a few examples:

^My current sig.

whew. hope i didn't overdo it, SP?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ha, nah you're fine. I seriously love your sigs, I wish I could do them. Got any tuts? :D You can also post the the sigs you finish in here too if you want.

EDIT: Although, I really want to do something with Spartan64's request, so Spartan64 if you come on, I want to try yours ok? :D

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Ha, nah you're fine. I seriously love your sigs, I wish I could do them. Got any tuts? :D You can also post the the sigs you finish in here too if you want.

EDIT: Although, I really want to do something with Spartan64's request, so Spartan64 if you come on, I want to try yours ok? :D
actually i just wrote one on my current siggy:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/Hadou-Master/tutorials/Asian_Tutorial.png

i've never really written a tutorial before, but it was really fun to do, so i'm thinking about starting to write them a little more. Hopefully it'll help me even more.

Alright, i'll post them in here for ya. :)

Here you are Gomolka:

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
Thanks MarthMaster ^.^ , it looks really good. But I was hoping for the text to stand out a bit more, and for the background to be more ... "cooler" ? I guess. It just kind of looks bland, and the text looks bland too =[ . I'm not trying to criticize, but I was looking for something a bit different. It's up to you if you want to change it, because I know I can do nothing about it. But if you could do some changes then that would be great. Thanks!

No offense to you, but I think your sigs are a bit on the serious side, whereas SP's are really lively and creative. I think I would like to transfer my request back to SP if I am unsure of the next outcome.

Sorry, MarthMaster =/

I'll come to you if I ever want a sig of a Heroes character though ^.^

Summit^

Smash Cadet
Marthmaster, on my sig, could you make the text fairly bulky (I know that this is already in my request, but I was just making sure I get a "stand-out", unique type of text).

That's again =)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
No offense to you, but I think your sigs are a bit on the serious side, whereas SP's are really lively and creative. I think I would like to transfer my request back to SP if I am unsure of the next outcome.
Mind you, I'm trying to do more things with my style that Marthmaster does. And he knows more about artistic stuff then I do, I just throw it whatever looks good, but his sigs always have flow and proper structure to them. The way they really are supposed to be. ;) I mean, I improv, but I would like my sigs to be more serious to be honest.

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
you know.... marthmaster... ill give you a shot. i think i know a few reasons why it might look more serious.... anyway.... ill pm you my request, with a few added things...(just size ) and if i dont really like it, (which i doubt will happen) ill give it to sugar, agreed?(and ill give credit to both of you, if you want)

i wont do anything until i get an answer, so let me know! ty!

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
why are you guys acting like it should be an honor for the sig makers to do your sigs. just stop it, they shouldn't be doing any of your guys sigs if you act like this.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Mind you, I'm trying to do more things with my style that Marthmaster does. And he knows more about artistic stuff then I do, I just throw it whatever looks good, but his sigs always have flow and proper structure to them. The way they really are supposed to be. ;) I mean, I improv, but I would like my sigs to be more serious to be honest.
thanks SP. that means a lot! nice to know i have a fan....lol.

Marthmaster, on my sig, could you make the text fairly bulky (I know that this is already in my request, but I was just making sure I get a "stand-out", unique type of text).

That's again =)
no problem! i'll try my best. i've been really busy today, so if i get a chance i'll get to it tonight, but if not, i'll get to it tomorrow afternoon. christmas stuff was going on today, so i had to help out. :)

Thanks MarthMaster ^.^ , it looks really good. But I was hoping for the text to stand out a bit more, and for the background to be more ... "cooler" ? I guess. It just kind of looks bland, and the text looks bland too =[ . I'm not trying to criticize, but I was looking for something a bit different. It's up to you if you want to change it, because I know I can do nothing about it. But if you could do some changes then that would be great. Thanks!

Sorry, MarthMaster =/

I'll come to you if I ever want a sig of a Heroes character though ^.^
Well, i am dealing with two different images as well. Usually i only work with one, because when you have more than one image like that in a sig, it tends to be a lot more difficult to work with. I understand what you're saying though. I'll try to change a few things when i can. But i wont take it offensively if you switch your request.

and go ahead smashbro24. i'll see what i can do. :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
you know.... marthmaster... ill give you a shot. i think i know a few reasons why it might look more serious.... anyway.... ill pm you my request, with a few added things...(just size ) and if i dont really like it, (which i doubt will happen) ill give it to sugar, agreed?(and ill give credit to both of you, if you want)

i wont do anything until i get an answer, so let me know! ty!
Sounds ok with me. :)

good news, sugarpoultry-
i can animate better now!!!
i figured out the outer glow thing
Sweet!! :D

Yaya

Smash Champion
SP, in your sig, does Link represent Buzz and Zelda represent you?

Because you always think up funny things like that -.-

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Hahaha no I didn't even think about that. :) I just wanted something Christmasy. ;)

Oh, and I had some time because I can't really do my homework because currently Buzz is recording for Show me your news. BTW, I get a little guest appearance!

Here is your sig Darthkirby707:

More to come tonight! ^_^

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ugh... stupid computer (double post)

well since have it, here is the next sig.

I made two, because the bloody text doesn't look very good with this type of sig, but choose what you will. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom