• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Computer sucks....

and eh, while I'm add it, smasherboy13 has a point. You should just be grateful that I put time into making it look decent. I mean, I try something different every now and then, sorry if its wrong to be creative. :(
Sorry SP, im afraid as of now, it is wrong to be creative. So from now on, i expect to see very unoriginal sigs. Chop to it!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
'Jumps in front of saw'

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
*looks around at people staring*
OK, that was not my fault, people. He jumped into my path. I was gonna cut... down... this tree here...

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
My wife is
evil. Aren't all women?

*looks around at people staring*
OK, that was not my fault, people. He jumped into my path. I was gonna cut... down... this tree here...
Oh, and some advice for Buzz: don't fear jail. just because man slaughter is on your record sheet doesn't mean you can't have a meaningful relationship with an inmate before he shanks you to death.

Spartan64

Smash Journeyman
December 7th update: Death of a smasher.

yesterday a loyal smasher named spartan 64 died saving one of his fellow smashers. To honor him i have made him into a character. He is the most broken character in the history of video games. Think this: 3 times faster than sonic, all of his moves equal 10 falcon punches. His Final smash: jumps into line of fire yelling NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
December 7th update: Death of a smasher.

yesterday a loyal smasher named spartan 64 died saving one of his fellow smashers. To honor him i have made him into a character. He is the most broken character in the history of video games. Think this: 3 times faster than sonic, all of his moves equal 10 falcon punches. His Final smash: jumps into line of fire yelling NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Sakurai then said, "woops, my mistake. it seems that his name will just be in the credits of the game in font size .000000000000000000000000000001 in the corner of the screen.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Oh, and some advice for Buzz: don't fear jail. just because man slaughter is on your record sheet doesn't mean you can't have a meaningful relationship with an inmate before he shanks you to death.
Honestly, jail would not be that bad if I had Internet access... well, it would suck royally being without my wife, but I would be done with the VSN in like a DAY.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Honestly, jail would not be that bad if I had Internet access... well, it would suck royally being without my wife, but I would be done with the VSN in like a DAY.
I agree, Buzz, a lot could be accomplished in jail. Jail party everyone?

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Honestly, jail would not be that bad if I had Internet access... well, it would be awesome being without my wife because she is sooooo annoying with all the nagging. she makes me do all the chores. I think she should cut me some slack every once in a while. all day long is do this do that, but I would be done with the VSN in like a DAY if she wasn't so naggy. " i have too many sigs to make blah blah blah"
We all know you would say it in the blink of an eye.

Yaya

Smash Champion
*Jumps across firing bullets Matrix style*

Oh, wait, you said not RP?

Sorry.

I'm gonna request for a second sig in case I get tired of my other one for a while once your shop opens again.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Tell you what, you guys do my homework, I'll make your siggies. heh
Still taking requests? :3

Signature
green background with cool stuff in it
The words "Zero Phoenix" in the bottom right corner

Have only falco in the image please

and make the signature smaller than the one I have right now...just a bit thinner please
and if possible make his eyes red :D thanks in advance

QraQ

Smash Ace
Text: QraQ (bottom righthand corner, slighty smaller than the subtext)
Subtext: Don't get QraQ'd! (mid to top left hand side)
Font: Comic Sans
Image: http://www.nextlevelgames.cn/gifts/desktops/nlg_eggman/nlg_eggman_desktop_02_1280x1024.jpg
OR
http://www.siliconera.com/news/0704/dantedmc41.jpg
(whichever you feel gives a better effect)
Dimensions: 400 x 200
Signature style: N/A
Border:
http://www.cobb.k12.ga.us/~simpson/Teacher Sites/Teacher Sites/Electricity.jpg
This picture w/o the black blue just the lightning if you can
Colors: N/A

Side notes:
Can you make a crack in the characters head
You can give the background whatever tweaks you want to or leave it the same whatever you think is best (which also applies to pretty much my whole sig except for the specifics...go nuts!).

I Really appreciate it Sugar.
PM me if you need anything.

-QraQ

QraQ

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double post.
Plz disregard the second link for "image".
Half way through I decided on the first one and just forgot to take the second one out.
Everything after it was based on the first lol.
And it wouldn't let me edit it out of the post for some reason.
Thanks.

-QraQ

3Years

Smash Lord
DANG SP your shop is blowin up...well just wanted 2 drop by and say wussup 2 u n your husband and your sigs seem 2 get better n better...

P.S every1 needs 2 calm down and let her do her h.w cuz the shop is temporarely closed so give her time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom