• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

sugarpoultry needs an apprentice-
sum1 help her
burntsox, how bout you- your starting graphics
Haha i would love to, but SPs shop would go out of buisiness with my current lvl of expertise (none). Anyways, i think that u should trust marthmaster, hez really good. But anyways, ur choice, SP and Marth master have different styles, whatever u prefer i guess (i dont take sides, they both rule).

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sugarpoultry, are you pregnant, or is your avatar referring to something else?
LOL no I wish!

The mods in the Backroom changed a bunch of member's avatars, including Buzz's.

it looks great but didnt u say u would make an exception using the boo pic
Um........ what? I copied your request the day you requested it.
text: Iggy
Font:anything that looks good with the sig
Image: http://www.generationmp3.com/generat...4-ds-yoshi.jpg
The whole color concept is up to you i really like ur work i wont be dissappointed thank you
I don't remember what was said after that (seeing as how fast this thread moves), and at this point I don't want to stick another character in it.

Iggy11993

Smash Rookie

Staz

Smash Lord
so we couldnt change our request? cuz i changed alot on my request

*cough* cough* heres mine just to make sure

i have a request for a sig
image:http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1207/fox070621clgreenmy9.jpg can you put that on the left side and
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/steven_aguilar/geno_whirl_by_brandokay-1.jpg?t=1196574867
can you put that picture on the right side of the sig?
color: i want it to be a greenish bluish blackish all round backround with a glowy theme and can u make the geno pic stars fade away into the backround? thanks
size:http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/steven_aguilar/zzzzzzzzgggg-1.jpg?t=1196574769
text:can u make it say The Staz Man in the middle of it with the text color light blue making it stick out very well, and can u make it fit in the middle pretty good.
Border:something really cool like shinyish
thankss i hope you make this a good one.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just added him in.

Sig for V!CE:

so we couldnt change our request? cuz i changed alot on my request
Um.... that doesn't help at all, because when you request, I copy and paste that request in a word document and link to the picture so I can work on sigs even if I'm not connected to the computer. If you change it, I won't know... I go off the word document and the first request. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR REQUESTS!!!!! You request, make it the final version... make it simple, make it brief.

Staz, if you honestly feel this will look better, I can try it.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Buzz, you better start providing.
Little kids might be browsing these forums!

Besides, having a kid would keep SP away from the computer, meaning no sigs.

But that kid might become the world's most Pwnsauce WW Link player ever.

Following in his father's Melee Footsteps :p

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
SP, just wondering, are you still making my sig?

I feel like I'm asking too much if I ask you to make one for me as originally asked, even though I already asked MarthMaster to make mine, but at the same time I still want to see what MarthMaster does to mine because I still have confidence in him.

So, SP, could you please make mine even though MarthMaster is still in process of making mine? I kind of want to have selection.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
SP, just wondering, are you still making my sig?

I feel like I'm asking too much if I ask you to make one for me as originally asked, even though I already asked MarthMaster to make mine, but at the same time I still want to see what MarthMaster does to mine because I still have confidence in him.

So, SP, could you please make mine even though MarthMaster is still in process of making mine? I kind of want to have selection.
Um, no I am not. You handed it to Marthmaster so I took you off my list. Remind me after the 15th when I'm out of school, I think its fair I move on to other requesters.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^yeah thats one of the best sigs ive seen, id advise though you keep the text on it if you dont want others ripping sugar's work

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Once school is over, my thread will be open again and you guys can reqeust. UNLESS you got one recently from myself (1 month rule).

If you got one from Marthmaster and would like me to do one after, in case you don't like his (which I would be shocked if you didn't, he's amazing....), I will do requests for those wishing. :)

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
yayyy sp, i found it! marthmaster, this is for you!
Text: A fallen angel
Subtext:Smashbro24
Font:whatever you think will look good with it
image: could you use the one from the dojo with pit coming down from the sky? (his on screen appearence?) if that dosent look good, then any other pic will do
dimensions:the same as i have now, please
colors: white somewhere itll look good
style:sort of an angelic thing, try to make him look really graceful
border: yes, if you think itll look good
style:sig

thanks in advance! if somthings not clear enough, just tell me, and ill redo it.
EDIT:oh, yeah, there is a cool pic of pit close up with his bow strung under his profile. could you try it with both pics, and then i can choose?

(ill give credit to both of you... yayy)

D

Deleted member

No one celebrates Chanukah :( Thats too bad. Hey SP, i think my month is up (i wont request for a while, but i wanna request one last sig before i start makin my own :p)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
No one celebrates Chanulah :( Thats too bad. Hey SP, i think my month is up (i wont request for a while, but i wanna request one last sig before i start makin my own :p)
You can request after the 15th. I'll be free, and I probably won't close shop for a while. :D

Happy Chanukah!!!!!! :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom