• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
hey marthmaster i really like your sigs, you think you can make me one?
I'll make you one. sure. no problem. just gotta take care of a couple other peeps first, but yeah, post your request here for me.

Nah, I ain't a scardy cat. ;)

BTW, behold: *in a somewhat manly voice*

MY YOUNG LINK C-C-COMBO/MONTAGE VIDEO!!!!!!
WOW! that's a pretty good YL you got there. When Brawl comes out i'd love to play you.

SmashBro24:

you like? it was ridiculously hard to work with the other one, and it was a pretty low-quality screenshot, so it was pretty difficult to make.

Gomolka:

Text isn't really going to be able to be fixed. Like i said, two focals. takes up most of the space. Sorry! Hope you aren't too upset.

Alright, who was next? I can't remember.

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I have a solution.

Take out the picture of Mario and have just the Ice Climbers

Same text at the same location - but different color, size, whatever looks good.

Different background, you make it however you want

Can you do that for me please?

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
Now can someone help me format the code to put into my profile so that the sig shows? I still don't know how to do it.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
well if you look at the sig of the guy whos post i quoted it says original six, but it's missing yoshi and Kirby who make in actuality the original 8, and also DK is spelt wrong.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
well if you look at the sig of the guy whos post i quoted it says original six, but it's missing yoshi and Kirby who make in actuality the original 8, and also DK is spelt wrong.
understandable. and albeit it's a good thing you noticed that, it's how he requested the sig, if i'm not mistaken. and if that's how he wants it, that's what he gets. and as for the text, yeah, simple spelling mistake. but all in all, this really should have just been a pm to Smashbro24 himself, instead of spamming up the thread. not trying to be rude, it's just that SP doesn't want spam in the thread. Makes her job a lot harder/frustrating, to have to go back and look through the pages for requests, only to find out it's being spammed.

:)

-Marthmaster92

k coo thnx marth

for my sig have Ike and his sword in picture http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike_070801c-l.jpg

i'll let you be creative with the rest, have my name in all caps on the botton left corner in a nice font that stands out

thanks again
Alright, i've tried, and that screenshot is ridiculous to work with. Got another pic you'd like me to use, or do you want me to pick one? Doesn't matter to me.

hey Marth, could you make me a nice samus sig?
Sure. no prob. Any specifics as to what you want?

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
thnks, marthmaster! it looks awsome! but could you make the text a little more noteicable? i mean, i you have time.(and i requested it be the same size as my other sig, but its fine this way too thanks)

on a side note.... this thread has really (at least for the moment) turned into marthmaster's thread. i dont think that it was intentional, or that itll last for much longer, but still.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
on a side note.... this thread has really (at least for the moment) turned into marthmaster's thread. i dont think that it was intentional, or that itll last for much longer, but still.
sure, i'll fix the text.

and is that a bad thing? i volunteered to help, and she let me. That's all. Once the 15th rolls around, i'll let her get back to doing it. Just for the moment i'm giving her a hand, is all.

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
hmm... its a little difficult to give you credit when the bottom gets cut off, so do you really care if i do or not?

or should i just try to tweak it to MAKE it work?

and on a side note, when brawl comes out, ill post my friend code if anyone wants to fight me. i really want to fight marthmaster and sugarpoultry, (sp, you have a sweet young link!)

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha wow, Marthmaster totally took over my thread.

Hmmm... Maybe you should make your own shop so that way people don't come here thinking this is your sig shop. ;)

I don't care that your making people's sigs, because obviously I can't right now. :( But thanks again! I'm not mad or anything. :D

And I decided to open up shop, so I can get a handful of requests to work with after school is over. I really need something to do hehehe...

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Hmmm... Maybe you should make your own shop so that way people don't come here thinking this is your sig shop. ;).
Heh, that's a good idea. Maybe I will.

Alright then, shop's open, you're wanting something to do. I believe my job is done here. :)

Glad to be of assistance SP! You ever need anything, lemme know.

Don't worry guys, i'll finish up the last couple requests i received. that is......unless SP wants them?

Summit^

Smash Cadet
Marthmaster... what about my sig?:(

I was one of the first to request to you...

Anyways, seeing as you told Gomolka two focals are hard to do, you can just chose one of my pics if you don't like the way my sig turns out.

Thanks again marthmaster. =)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't worry guys, i'll finish up the last couple requests i received. that is......unless SP wants them?
It's really up to them, but I won't be able to pump out sigs quite as fast as Marthmaster here. I just want a nice list so I can start working on a few here and there to keep me sain during finals.

Remember people, keep requests simple, short, USE THE ORDER FORM. I decided I'm not taking requests unless you do so... so pass the word along. ;)

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
You are a sig goddess but you have a sig by someone else... anyway, good luck with finals. They sure do stink don't they? thank goodness I'm way past finals. Fortunately I have a wife (evil aren't they) and a kid (annoying aren't they) to keep me stressed all day.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
You are a sig goddess but you have a sig by someone else... anyway, good luck with finals. They sure do stink don't they? thank goodness I'm way past finals. Fortunately I have a wife (evil aren't they) and a kid (annoying aren't they) to keep me stressed all day.
Thanks. They are almost over. And yeah, I asked for a sig a long time ago, and he just barely did it. O_O I used it because its cool, honestly I can do better, but oh well. ;)

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Marthmaster... what about my sig?:(

I was one of the first to request to you...

Anyways, seeing as you told Gomolka two focals are hard to do, you can just chose one of my pics if you don't like the way my sig turns out.

Thanks again marthmaster. =)

it was sent to you in a pm. obviously you didn't get a chance to read it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom