• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, sorry I had to close shop. O_O I'm so busy too, I really shouldn't have opened until I was free completely. Please be patient with the next few weeks. I probably will only get like a sig a day.

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
LOL Wow........ I'M swamped!! Ok, closed again. :( 14 requests in 2 days. O_O well, I haven't finished the previous list yet. I have KirbyCideTwo and thaxceptional1 I need to do before all the others.

Why am I so popular? LOL My thread should be stickied. haha!

Heh, here is the waiting list once again.

kinghippo99
FlamingFox
Chef-hado
Summit^
KingDedede2
Darthkirby707
Smashbro24
Spartan64
Gomolka
Iggy11993
V!CE
(*Jman*)
Staz

I'll get workin'! O_O
are you going to do the sigs in that order?

KingDedede2

Smash Cadet
No prob i can waityour sigs do look awsome an just a question i am new to these forums can i still have a sig if i dont have a premium account??

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
No prob i can waityour sigs do look awsome an just a question i am new to these forums can i still have a sig if i dont have a premium account??
Yes, you can.

And here is a sig!
For KirbyCideTwo:

I made one with the "HI" part, and one without, because honestly, it doesn't look good with the "Hi" stuff.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
omg thats amazing.......one thing though, the 1 is apart from the text. did you purposely do that for an effect? it be cool if it was all in one line, still thats one of the best sigs i ever seen in my life

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
i mean its up too you, either way this looks really nice and is going in my sig. if it isnt too much of a hassle you could line it up n i could choose between the 2.

Also how do you do most of your sigs? do you air brush? im a gfx designer myself but mostly use renders.

D

Deleted member

Dang, closed again. Im not sure if thats good or bad. U should start chargin for these, ud be rich :p

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
ooh, that's nice...yeah im trying to learn how to use clipping masks effectively

also yeah could u make that kirby sig so the text is lined up, thanks very much

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Geez.... you are persistant...first you said "i mean its up too you, either way this looks really nice and is going in my sig. if it isnt too much of a hassle you could line it up n i could choose between the 2."

And now you said "could u make that kirby sig so the text is lined up"

O_O Sounds like I have no choice?

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
I'm sorry. Didn't know i asked 3 times heh and didnt want to sound like an *** asking for such a small change while you already did a good job. It looks good though, thanks.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
hey sugar i just needed one more quick change. Could you make it so thaxceptional1 is all capitalized, thats if you still have the PSD. Thanks

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey sugar i just needed one more quick change. Could you make it so thaxceptional1 is all capitalized, thats if you still have the PSD. Thanks
Could have said that when you asked me 3 times to line them up. :dizzy: But my rules are final: only one fix after your sig is done. Get back in line and remind me later when my sig shop is back up. ;)

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
I haven't been able to get on my computer for a while =[, but I'd like to say thank you for doing this.

Just making sure... but,

-Mario
-Ice Climbers
(both pictures in a battle pose)
-"One in Fifty Billion..." (exactly as is in quotes, but not with quotation marks) in the top left corner.
-"Gomolka" (exactly as in quotes, but not with quotation marks) in the bottom right corner
-Preferably darker colors to imply seriousness

Whatever else you want to do with it is up to you, and I trust that you will make an excellent sig.

Thanks again~
Gomolka

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
*Edit*

For the pictures of Mario and Ice Climbers -

Ice Climbers : http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/iceclimbers.html . Use the main picture (the first on you see on the page)

Mario : http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/mario.html . Underneath the main picture, where there are 4 pictures: use the bottom right one. Where he is kicking wario. If that is too much of a hassle, then just use any picture of him that best suits you.

And for when I said dark colors... just darken whichever colors you choose. I don't want it to be like black/brown/gray.

But make the background really cool please!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys, I know you are trying to make your sigs great, but please don't change your requests. I'll make these two exceptions, but the more you do it than everybody will want to and it throws me off.

Sig for FlamingFox:

smasherboy13

Smash Cadet
Hey are these free if so could u pretty please make a Sonic one with Blue in the bottom right (spelled just like that) with a white-blue background and a flaming Smash logo? Thank you so much, u r such a kind person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom