• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
i havent been able to look at the thread lately, so look at this! a waiting list! Im pretty sure that i possibly requested another sig because the crew one dosent look as good as it could... and you told me to remind you, so i am...(and this was before the list started)
Yes, I did say remind me, but you reminded me after my shop was already closed. School is back and session and as you can see, I'm really busy with requests still.

I rushed your sig, it's true... I didn't take the time to make it look good because obviously it's too crowded. Besides, you never said it was for a crew. I would have made it much bigger if it was... It can't look as good. Sorry, but you'll have to wait until my shop is back in session to request again.

marioiswaiting

Smash Cadet
The dimensions you requested are too big for this forum. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

hey no problem im really happy thanks alot you rule

hey sonicluigi guess who??!!!?!! im aerostotle!!!

D

Deleted member

i would like a sig. with mewtwo, ice climbers, and samus. surrprise me with the background. thank you very much. please don't put my name on it

Here Are The Pics.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/flash/0108/mewtwo_pinup.jpg

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/iceclimbers.html

http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/ssbb/costumes/samus/samus_alt_5.jpg
Shop is closed, sorry mate. GOnna have to wait, SP is busy. Btw, i'm getting photoshop soon, i so wanna learn to make siggyz.

Not A Naruto Wannabe

Smash Apprentice
I gave a request like last week. was that after the thread closed or not? i didnt check what number or page my post was on and i was busy with thanksgiving stuff. do you remember what page it was?

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
We need a sweatshop factory filled with sugarpoultrys in order to emit higher production rates...

5 cents an hour?

kthxbye.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey sp, do u know yet when ur shops gonna open again??? not that i want a new sig cuz like uve said ive asked for too much already :p
Whenever I feel like it? LOL Probably when school is out. (2 weeks) or... if I get these sigs done and I'm feeling like I can handle making some and juggle homework...

And, why do you care if you don't want to request? hehe ;)

Ok, siggies!
Dojo:

Blu-Ninja:

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
w00t its closed ...
XD well i guess weel hav to wait...
meanwhile---!!!
i now finally have time to see the pages ive missed! haha you get a lot of requests and posts here XD yeah... awesome stuff

D

Deleted member

Ya SP, ur doin great stuff. Hope ur hw goes well :p Sonic Luigi, uve requested in like 3 other shops, and SP has already given u more than one sig. Just sayin, many people havent gotten sigs yet. *Abuses Mod powers and bans Sonic Luigi for being annoying*.

Yaya

Smash Champion
nice on sp....ur gettin better with each new sig...keep it up!!

no this is not an attempt to suck up and get a new sig.....not that u were thinking about it....or i was.....just lettin u know XD
Saying that makes me believe that it IS an attempt vto get a new sig.

*Pillar Combo*

That would totally be my thread closing thing, Like Gimpy has the f-smash, and Youko has the Youko Punch.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I feel like it? LOL Probably when school is out. (2 weeks) or... if I get these sigs done and I'm feeling like I can handle making some and juggle homework...

And, why do you care if you don't want to request? hehe ;)

Ok, siggies!
Dojo:

Blu-Ninja:

ah!
thank you!
you captured it so well~

you need to post a tutorial on how to make these beuties...
but then again, thad drive away buisness wouldnt it?
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom