• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
Woot... i have to say that half of your banners look ****in awesome, while others just look normal. I mean the difference is HUGE. Not that some are bad, but that others are so, so, so good... like... Gimpyfish's bowser, "i am the princess"'s Peach [wow!!] and T-Guard's Fox.

I'll not ask anything because i dont need anything ATM but if I do can I come here?

Summit^

Smash Cadet
SugarPoultry, are you currently accepting sig requests? If so, I'd really like to get one, as I think your work is really well-done.

Get back to me when you can =)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, request later, thanks for the compliments. I need to take time to get this huge load of requests done before I start taking more. Stay tuned!!! ;)

Yaya

Smash Champion
Sugar, things could be a little easier for me if you put up a Waiting List, because I (And probably some others) would like to know how many people get their sigs before me.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Hi Sugarpoultry!!! I know your sig shop is closed but i just wanted to post my request now so that when u do see it and your done with everybody else.. You can do mine=).. But if thats to much too ak its ok i can wait.. Thank you if u can or can not do it..

Text: Jman
Subtext: S.W.A.T. TEAM
Font: 12
Image: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa126/jman176/thtoadgoomba.jpg http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa126/jman176/Shadow_on_the_SWAT_Team.jpgcan u add something else plz make it look cool i dont really no much about sigs soo can u try your best to make it look cool idc how look it takes just make it look nice plz lol
Dimensions: surprise me
Signature style: sig
Border: surprise me
Colors: Something that fits well!

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
Hey sugarpoultry, I put two sigs for you up there if you want them

and (*Jman*), its CLOSED- the reason being TOO MANY REQUESTS
common sense

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Waiting list:

Banana_Dragon
StrykerX345
Marioiswaiting
Chaos Pony
Majora_787
Dojo
Blu-ninja
Dai-A
undieinglight
JonBeBonanza
Yaya
KirbyCideTwo
thaxceptional1

I am going to be very very busy. O_O

Did I miss anyone? I'm not including the requests after I closed my shop. You guys will have to wait till my shop is officially open again. Plus, you guys aren't the only shop I have. I have one on Zelda Universe with a few requests that I need to squeeze in here and there. Give me a few days please.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank you. :) But closed also means no requests. This thread shouldn't be getting any traffic at all right now.

Just come back when its open and I'll be more than happy to do your request. ^_^

iMichael

Smash Lord
Waiting list:

Banana_Dragon
StrykerX345
Marioiswaiting
Chaos Pony
Majora_787
Dojo
Blu-ninja
Dai-A
undieinglight
JonBeBonanza
Yaya
KirbyCideTwo
thaxceptional1

I am going to be very very busy. O_O

Did I miss anyone? I'm not including the requests after I closed my shop. You guys will have to wait till my shop is officially open again. Plus, you guys aren't the only shop I have. I have one on Zelda Universe with a few requests that I need to squeeze in here and there. Give me a few days please.
You missed me. I posted before you closed it down, please can you add me to the list.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
can u add me also plz
Sorry, you posted after it was closed. I can't take any more right now. The list is too big as it is. If you are on the ball, you can be the first to request when its open.

Waiting list updated:

Banana_Dragon
StrykerX345
Marioiswaiting
Chaos Pony
Envy
Majora_787
Dojo
Blu-ninja
Dai-A
undieinglight
JonBeBonanza
Yaya
KirbyCideTwo
thaxceptional1

Edit: sorry Envy, it was on there, but I missed it. :p

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Sorry, you posted after it was closed. I can't take any more right now. The list is too big as it is. If you are on the ball, you can be the first to request when its open.

Waiting list updated:

Banana_Dragon
StrykerX345
Marioiswaiting
Chaos Pony
Envy
Majora_787
Dojo
Blu-ninja
Dai-A
undieinglight
JonBeBonanza
Yaya
KirbyCideTwo
thaxceptional1

ok find with me

iMichael

Smash Lord

Waiting list updated:

Banana_Dragon
StrykerX345
Marioiswaiting
Chaos Pony
Envy
Majora_787
Dojo
Blu-ninja
Dai-A
undieinglight
JonBeBonanza
Yaya
KirbyCideTwo
thaxceptional1

No problem Sugar :)

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
I guess I would like to be added to the list too.

I was hoping to get an Ice Climbers sig, including both Popo and Nana.
I don't really care how you make it, have fun with it and do whatever you would like with it, I won't be a critic.

Thanks a bunch!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess I would like to be added to the list too.

I was hoping to get an Ice Climbers sig, including both Popo and Nana.
I don't really care how you make it, have fun with it and do whatever you would like with it, I won't be a critic.

Thanks a bunch!
Sorry, you can't be added. "Temporarily Closed" means no requests at all until its open. Just come back when it is open and request again.

Here is marioiswaiting's sig.

The dimensions you requested are too big for this forum. Sorry.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
THANKS A LOT!
I'm surprised that my sig is finished so soon already, I expected to wait a least another week.
This really is a pleasant surprise!
And indeed, you did a great job, I like it a lot.
Your effort is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom