• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
well...sugarpoultry i've seen u do a lot of cool
i've looked through ur artwork thread and these 62 pgs of sigs and this is awesome i no u get praised a lot for ur work a lot but i'd like to add to ur great work u do awesome stuff :)

but now its my turn im gona let u do WHATEVER u want with this
make brawl ike background color can be any dark colors perfably black red or blue put ROITH in crazy text and somewhere put BRUTALITY AT IT'S FINEST
and BY SUGARPOULTRY somwhere choose any ike pic anybackground any anything

thx a lot

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
May I have a Pikmin avatar with Olimar and the 5 different kids of Pikmin next to him on a blue background?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
a premium is like a special membership u pay for xtra rights like any pic u want for ur avatar besides the ones given by SWF go to CP and look around ull see it :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer

AIDS

Smash Lord
Tutorials mate. They do the artist good. ;)
i wouldn't mind learning, and wow ur gettin fast at this stuff too, your new computer must be doing well =P

Ahh! Thanks so much! Looks absolutely great. :)
lol you shoulda made a "Remember the titans" sig lol like when they chant in the movie LEFT SIDE, STRONG SIDE for like 2 minutes lol

that was a good movie

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
i wouldn't mind learning, and wow ur gettin fast at this stuff too, your new computer must be doing well =P
Yeah, my computer was so slow, making sigs was a pain. Heh, so, I did it all for you guys!!!!!! ^_^

Well, not all of it.... lol you know what I mean.

Yeah, tutorials helped me grow so much...

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Text: Do not look upon your king!
Font: Whatever fits.
Image:

Signature style: Normal Sig.
Border: Whatever
Colors: Blue and Green

Sliq

Smash Master
sugarpoultry, I looked at your deviant art. I looked at some of your sketches and some of your favorites, and I thought, some of this is really gay. But then I found out that you were a girl and I was like, "This makes MUCH more sense now.

tl;dr I'm silly and much lulz were had.

Edit: OMFG I JUST REALIZED YOU ARE BUZZ'S WIFE. EVERYONE LAUGH AT ME BECAUSE I'M ********.

-_-;

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^LOL Yeah I can see how that is akward. It's all good. ;)

uhh... not to sound like the majority of peapole on this thred but im not on the list. will you work on mine or did i PM you too late?
I might have missed you... let me go see where you were.

Sugar, sorry to ask, but could I request a change in my sig, if possible? Can you take out the subtext?
Sure.

Meh, it doens't look like ice, but what the heck?
*Drops to knees*
I'M NOT WOORTHY!!!;)
Ice didn't look good. ;)

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Hey Sugar Poultry. Its *SajeT IllapmaN* From AIM lol. anyway, thanks for letting me request a signature here.

I would really like a signature of Ike.

So here is my image of Ike: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/technique/images/technique07/technique07_071113h-l.jpg

You could do basically anything that you want to the signature, like text and sub text. What would be reallly neat, if you could put a background in the back where Ike is standing near a river and in the sky there is a full moon.

you could put my name as "Layupfreak" in the bottem left in white letters. that would be great! thank you Sugar!

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Well, since it looks like you could use more requests for signatures lol, heres my request!

Text: Norgay
Subtext: Ranulf For Brawl
Font: Any
Image: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/orcblade/ranulf.jpg
Dimensions: Any is fine, about 400px width and 150px height would be good.
Signature style: signature
Border: Any
Colors: Any

Well, I hope that's not too vague, and I really look forward to seeing what you will do to this picture =)

spindash

Smash Ace
Mmkay! So, O D I N and MM don't seem to be opening up their shop anytime soon. Fine by them, but I really wanted to see how one of these sigs would turn out. I switch it up every now and then~ ♥ Hope you don't mind one more on your list! Like O D I N and MM here, I'm coming to one of the greats of artists for sigs. :D

Text: Spin-Dash
Subtext: No subtext here, please. ^^
Font: Don't know exactly what specific font, but you'd be a better judge of what works. I leave it up to you! So long as it's easy to see!
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/sonic/sonic_071225b-l.jpg
Dimensions: 350 x 100 (however, I give you free range to alter this to your liking if you need to if it makes the sig look good~)
Signature style: (sig, avi, web banner, etc.) Sig would be fantastic!
Border: Anything that fits with the sig is fine!
Colors: Anything fitting the vibe of Super Sonic! A golden appeal would probably be best, but I'm just about fine with anything for this sig. You tell me. What looks the best on Super Sonic?

Oh! And I have one tiny side request, if I may. If you cannot do it because it just doesn't make the sig look good, then don't bother. But it'd be REALLY great if you could sneak the Chaos Emeralds into the sig somehow. But I don't want it to distort or make Super Sonic look any smaller as he should be the focal point in the sig. ^^ Either way is fine, but it'd look kickass in my opinion.

I'm in no rush, thank you if you get around to this! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom