• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I honestly eyeballed my word doc. I missed a few and I just guesstimated. The order I'm doing now is the correct one. I have 2 more sigs to do then I'll get to yours, but I might go to bed before then.... we'll see.

Sig for Xtinction:

I thought this font color looked better. ;)

[/COLOR]

hey thanks sugar!!!!

wow, i like it looks really cool and good!......but whats up with his arm being all pixaly and kind of messed up?? can you please fix it so it doesent have his right arm all messed up or any part of his body??? and can you make the sig look a little more clearer please??

:(

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hey. I was wondering if you could make me a sig please.
----------
Text: Terywj
Font: Sorta graffiti-ish
Could you get the white clothed Melee Marth please?
You can get creative with the background and color. Just don't make it too bright...thanks...
----------
Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Tom-Sawyer

Smash Cadet
hey thanks sugar!!!!

wow, i like it looks really cool and good!......but whats up with his arm being all pixaly and kind of messed up?? can you please fix it so it doesent have his right arm all messed up or any part of his body??? and can you make the sig look a little more clearer please??

:(

What are you talking about?!

It looks amazing.

spindash

Smash Ace
i know it looks amazing... but his right arm is like all messed up...im not trying to offend anyone or anything
I know you're not trying to be offensive or anything.

Personally, I think it looks great. If it was something like hard to see text, I'd understand. But because the right arm looks 'messed up' is getting somewhat nitpicky. If you look at the rest of the sig, there are many locations that have a somewhat pixelly appeal. To me, I like it because it gives off the vibe of data or cybernetics, Mega Man X-esque feel to it.

I'm not telling you what to like and what not to like, but just take the approach into account as to why the arm has a pixelly approach to it.

Sometimes, one missed detail could mean the difference between a 'wow' sig or a 'missed a spot' sig. ^^ Get what I mean?

Tom-Sawyer

Smash Cadet
Sugarpoultry, Could I use the sig you made; before you fix it?

Just edit my name in. I would use it one another forum.

I would love to use it, but would that mean i couldn't have the snake sig for this?

it's just, you've already gone to the work of making that thing.

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
Just in case you missed it, here's my request again!

Here you go:

Text: FrogButler, Host of "You Must Recover", SWF's Premiere Competitive Brawl Podcast
Font: Whatever fits.
Image:

Signature style: Normal Sig.
Border: Digital
Colors: Green and Brown

AIDS

Smash Lord
hey my request would be then a dark samus sig, you have my user name(AIDS) and u have my crew (SSS), we do not have a crew symbol and if you wanna make one i do not mind, I am looking at these pictures and i think from your experiance you would be able to find a better one then me easy.

The other guy can ask himself then, but this would be my request, is all this ok?

onii-chan

Smash Ace

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Sugar, I don't want a new sig right now, but with Olimar confirmed, I'll be wanting a new sig with DeDeDe, Olimar, and Sonic. But for no I am going to wait for his Final Smash and see how awesome look-wise it is.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sorry sugarpultry but I made some edits to my request...

Hey. I was wondering if you could make me a sig please.
----------
Text: Terywj
Subtext: What's in a name??
Font: Sorta graffiti-ish
Could you get the white clothed Melee Marth please?
You can get creative with the background and color. Just don't make it too bright...thanks...
----------
Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Sorry if it's late. Please don't hurt me... :(

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh....well sorry i just like him to be normal and not with any pixels...

please take it off

and im sorry if i offended you in anyway :(
It's ok. I'll get to it later.

Just in case you missed it, here's my request again!

Here you go:

Text: FrogButler, Host of "You Must Recover", SWF's Premiere Competitive Brawl Podcast
Font: Whatever fits.
Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f9/L_tyleri.jpg/673px-L_tyleri.jpg
Signature style: Normal Sig.
Border: Digital
Colors: Green and Brown
I got it already....... don't repost your requests you guys!
And take the image tags out of that post, that image is WAY too big..... just link it.

hey my request would be then a dark samus sig, you have my user name(AIDS) and u have my crew (SSS), we do not have a crew symbol and if you wanna make one i do not mind, I am looking at these pictures and i think from your experiance you would be able to find a better one then me easy.

The other guy can ask himself then, but this would be my request, is all this ok?
I don't have your crew symbol, but it is considered another render (image) but if its small and simple, send it over.

Sugarpoultry, Could I use the sig you made; before you fix it?

Just edit my name in. I would use it one another forum.

I would love to use it, but would that mean i couldn't have the snake sig for this?

it's just, you've already gone to the work of making that thing.
I don't know what other sig you are talking about. I'm making your Snake sig and thats it.

**NOTICE: Because of the new character update, don't change your request for him. I will only be doing the one you asked...

Terywj: You can only use one render. So Link or Marth, which one?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Text: ~Krystal~
Subtext: None
Font: Your call.
Image: Click Here
Dimensions: 400 x 125
Signature style: Sig
Border: Yes, but do whatever you wish here.
Colors: I'm looking for a Winter theme with some splatter effects (blood).

Thank you for your time. I’ve enjoyed looking at your work so much. =o)

iMichael

Smash Lord
Text: Envy (bottom right corner)
Subtext:
Font: Cursive
Image:

Dimensions:
Signature style: Signature
Border:
Colors: May I have the drawing in like a concrete type of drawing with faded smokey black background.

THANKS SUGARPOULTRY!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry I haven't' made any sigs. School started and I'm a bit busy. I'll get some done today ok?

In the mean time, no more changing requests, and if you have any questions PM them to me. Any other regular chit chat shouldn't be happening, this should be a request only thread ok? ^_^

@Xtinction and Envy: he's right, in my thread I like it when you make it a link, don't post pictures. It takes up WAY too much space and it makes the thread look cleaner, ok?

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Text: ~Krystal~
Subtext: None
Font: Your call.
Image: Click Here
Dimensions: 400 x 125
Signature style: Sig
Border: Yes, but do whatever you wish here.
Colors: I'm looking for a Winter theme with some splatter effects (blood).

Thank you for your time. I’ve enjoyed looking at your work so much. =o)

I cracked when I saw this post xD

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sweet, and I'll get a few when I can tonight. I just got a new computer and it runs SO much faster, so my photoshop will be uber fast. It will help so much. XD

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Text: ENTER THE PUFFBALL(S)
Subtext:
Font: Big and dramatic but it's ur choice.
Image: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i5/Ippius/Kirbyandco.jpg
Dimensions: 400x125
Sig Style: Sig
Border: If it looks better with one...I'm not sure...
Colours: Something like the current sig I have. Fire background would be nice. In fact a similar style of sig to the current one I have would be nice...
Thanks in advance! :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Sure thang.

And sorry guys, no siggies tonight. I blame college and a husband who hogs my new desktop...

I cleaned my laptop off otherwise I'd use it to make sigs, but he's on the desktop and I can't use it. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a chance. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom