• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Oh my gosh! Your are AMAZING!

I would love to get a sig made by you :D

Text: Desert Eagle
Subtext:
Font: Any
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/pikmin/pikmin.jpg
Dimensions: Any
Signature style: Signature
Border: White, or whatever looks good.
Colors: Orangey, slightly blackish?

Can I get Olimar only (antenna doesn't matter). Well. . .that's really it :p I guess that will be a bit boring for you >.<

If you feel the Pikmin in there would look good, go ahead ^_^, be creative.

Thank you for your time.

D

Deleted member

Sure thing. :)

Sig for AIDS:
Amazing!
Man, I shoulda asked for the DS one I wanted >_<
That one for Aids. Is Outstanding. Wow.
It won the week. ^_^
Hmmm, it IS pretty good:bigthumbu:bigthumbu...but I still feel stupid that my sig says "Frozen Solid" while there is no other reference to ice on it:ohwell:

YOU GOT LUCKY THAT YOU MADE NO ICE REQUEST!!!:lol:

EDIT: Sorry, if I offended you, SP, the sigyou made for me is still fantastic, just ironic:ohwell:

AIDS

Smash Lord
i think mine is more amazing cause i did not suply a picture, there is NO WAY i woulda found a picture this good, i knew the better option ws to let her fly with her own ideas.

D

Deleted member

i think mine is more amazing cause i did not suply a picture, there is NO WAY i woulda found a picture this good, i knew the better option ws to let her fly with her own ideas.
That makes sense:)

firebird34

Smash Apprentice
i have a problem i posted my request a long time ago now i cant remember what page its on can u help me

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I looked at all 13 of your posts, and the only one about a signature was http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135689 that one, which isn't sugarpoultry's shop. Inane or something I think. So... ask that guy :).

Oh, and how I did it: just click your name, on the dropdown "find more posts by this member" will show all of your posts and have a link to them. Quite useful if you can't find something.

Percon

Smash Lord
Whoa, there are some pretty exceptional sigs in here! And congrats on the forum awards. I'll be sure to ask for a sig once I have a difinitive main in Brawl.

goblue86

Smash Rookie

goblue86

Smash Rookie
sry i 4got 2 add that if u can pm me when your done

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Here I go, redoing it...
Text: Ready To Brawl? In the middle but small
Subtext: Febuary 10, 2008 right underneath the text
Font: whatever fits
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/pit/pit_070525b-l.jpg,\ can you take out the background?
Dimensions: normal sig size
Signature style: normal sig
Border: none
Colors: A blend of Blue and Black
Plz be very creative for my mind could not comprehend your greatness at creativity!
Thanks in advanced!!!:):):):):):)
I was wondering if I could change this to

Subtext: I will be waiting

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
sugar, I made a request but I think it may have been buried. Did you make it or do I need to get back in the que?
I think it got buried as well. :( Request again and I'll get it done. ^_^

@E123Omega: Sorry, I couldn't find your post so I'm not sure which Metaknight you wanted, but here it is:

Also, I'm working on sigs tonight!!!!

Iciness, I tried again:

Here AIDS, hope this font works:

AIDS

Smash Lord
thanks sugarpoultry, it does suck how to many people are coming to smashboards and now over population = lag, or even the "this page can not be displayed" johns >.>

Eagle

Smash Lord
i have a problem i posted my request a long time ago now i cant remember what page its on can u help me
Liar, I checked all 14 posts of yours and you've only ever once posted in this thread.

Trying to cut in line!! Ahh... but I don't blame ya.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hey sugarpoultry do you think u could make me a sig using my alias AERO in the bottom right corner, the dimensions of 200 x 500, and i like what u did with some of your sigs where u make little transparent squares (like the sig u made for gimpyfish).so do u think u can make me a sig with that kind of design?that would be really cool if u could do that :).here is the link to the picture i want

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/96/01jigglypuffbysaiyaginarl9.jpg

use ur imagination and try to make it cool hahaha <3

Leatherface

Smash Cadet
PLEAAASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME BEFORE I YANK ALL MY HAIR OFF?
i went everywhere, and still can t see my signature> WTF i entered everycode and still can t see it. sorry sugar poultry =S but this was the only banner-oriented thread to post my 911 message in :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
PLEAAASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME BEFORE I YANK ALL MY HAIR OFF?
i went everywhere, and still can t see my signature> WTF i entered everycode and still can t see it. sorry sugar poultry =S but this was the only banner-oriented thread to post my 911 message in :)
This might sound dumb, but every time you post, are you checking off the "show signature" box?

and i like what u did with some of your sigs where u make little transparent squares (like the sig u made for gimpyfish).so do u think u can make me a sig with that kind of design?that would be really cool if u could do that :).here is the link to the picture i want
Transparent squares? O_o Um... Gimpyfish's sig doesn't have any squares at all in his sig, so I have no idea what you are taking about...

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
kackamee, I'm confused. You want me to make you a completely new sig for fix your current? What do you mean by "buff." I'm not partial to fixing sigs, but I will make you a new one.
Sorry it took me so long to reply but yeah, I need you to make me a new one please. forget about the "buff" stuff

-PM-

Smash Ace
Text: -PM-
Subtext: Michigan Mario
Font: what ever looks professional (play with it a little )
Image: (http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p136/ayummymuffin/?action=view&current=yellowmario.jpg)
Dimensions:recomended
Signature style: (sig)
Border: what ever you think is good
Colors: Black Yellow Red

Extra: A bright neon look, techno look,

Note: I made the Mario in that link yellow myself if it is weird feel free to change it. The colors could be off or something like that.

DMOC

Smash Rookie
Woah! I finally got an account
w00t w00t!

I wanna request a siggy!!!!! please

IMAGE:

TEXT:

Yeah, no text, I have a name banner I can already use =P

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
K just so you all know, smashboards has been moving SOOOOO slow for me, I can barely type little messages. So I'm probably not going to respond or anything for a while. I'll update the list later, I'll try to work on some sigs. I'll for sure get some done this weekend when I can, though I do have family coming up.

Just be patient. :)

Samus-T

Smash Lord
ya im sorry bout the double post haha my comp was laggy or something.but thanks sugarpoultry =]

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
woah i just saw ur other sigs u made and theyr awesome if u arent realy busy can u do this one?? i even did half of the job done for u

Text: Doodx
Subtext: The swiftness of these blades is unpredictable
Font something cool or just leave it plain
image: used to be http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii217/Doodx26/royvsmarth2rk.jpg but i made it easier for u and did http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii217/Doodx26/marthvsroyedited.gif if u wanna do it urself feel free
Dimensions: as big as the blue one i have now
signature style:
Border:
Colours: i want the backround to be something with flames or something black, u can do watever u want as long as its not dumb u get wat i mean lol gimpys one is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom