• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sudden Death!!!

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
300%, 4-way match, **** is about to go down!

... Who do you believe is best in this situation?

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
I don't get what's so good about the Waddle Dees. Aren't they still pretty easy to dodge?

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I don't get what's so good about the Waddle Dees. Aren't they still pretty easy to dodge?
Not when you have 4 people after each other. Try airdodging or shielding and it will cause a death by a throw. And plus, the Waddles can still hurt you once on the ground.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
1. All four stand there doing nothing
2. After like half a minute, bomb-omb's start raining down
3. ????
4. Profit!

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Not when you have 4 people after each other. Try airdodging or shielding and it will cause a death by a throw. And plus, the Waddles can still hurt you once on the ground.
I guess they're a good choice then, though I've only been taken out by them in one Sudden Death vs. a DDD, and yes, I do get in a lot of Sudden Death matches against DDD...

... granted, I'm almost always in SD with Zelda or Ness, so...

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
OMFG Yoshi just used Egglay and my health shot up from 300% to 1337% then I was trapped in there for 2 minutes and bomb ombs were everywhere. Too bad nothing can penetrate the egg of Justice so I got smacked back and forth with Bomb ombs. I thought Yoshi would've died....but then I noticed.....he was taunting....

He got off a perfect Egg lay - Taunt Combo...nothing could touch him, the bomb bombs were warping away from him as if a Fat chick was luring them with gravity, truly horrifying.
I broke out of the egg and tried to Fsmash Yoshi...my controller then disintegrated and my country blew up.
Yoshi > Sudden Death

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
PK Thund--*victory*

Meta Knight would Infinite Cape to avoid Bob-ombs until he is victor. Fufufu.

If there's more than one, well... We'll see whose thumbs are faster.

IDK

Smash Lord
when you say sd, i am thinking either you are saving pics/replays on your sd card, or you are killing yourself. BE MO CLEAR! NAO!

SUPERWARIO+bike... looooool

AAP

Smash Journeyman
i like peachs side b on certain stages, it can surprise people, but if you miss, you're done. Same as a falcon kick i guess or any of those lunging moves

But i do agree with Din's fire, its a pain.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
4 way sudden death really depnds on your location. IF you start on the ledge you can ledge camp and win that way. If you start in the middle your going to have a harder time living.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
snake imo

utilt *boot* WINNER

ftilt *knee, chop* WINNER

fair, dair *boot, boot, boot, boot* WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER

Top Bottom