• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks productions: War of the clubs and SSB: Army of Sin! UPDATE: 13/05/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Hmmm... well actually there are like less than 15 (Or less than 10...) devout R.I.D.L.E.Y. memebrs and there are a lot of mods.

But WTF!? Where is mah two week temp bann? All I got was a minor spam from SP.

A_man13

Smash Master
I really don't understand why this was re-opened. The comics are the only good reason to visit: otherwise it's a spamfest.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Oh cool, this thread is opened again.

So Stryks, did you read what I wanted to do to help you out here at WoR? I really don't want to discuss it here because I want it to be a surprise.

If not, then I can PM you the details.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
GUESS WHICH THREADS BACK?!
WHO*

And yeah, we did eat anti-Ridley people whole because none of them argued how Metroid was unlikely to get more than two reps - which in the end was why Ridley wasn't included. Instead they came out with the most stupidest arguments ever (HES2BIGLAWL) and in small groups idiots aren't treated well in the real world.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You know what? Enough with blaming the spam in me. You act like i'm the only one spamming here, wich obviously isn't truth.

antimatter

Smash Lord
your freaking location states that you are the God and Master of the Hordes of Spam. change it, and people might take you seriously and stop blaming you.
*resubsribes*

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm not asking for people to take me seriously. I'm asking that they stop blaming me of each spam post made in this thread.

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
I HAS IT

I've been gawking over it for god knows how long and you haven't seen it?

D: !

Well anyways, I hope we get this comic soon.

Btw, if anyone else plays, I say we make a clan. :o

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
For crying out loud guys you're already spamming the thread again.
Until we stop spamming and *****ing at each other the topic will just keep being locked over and over.
Can't we just try to stay on topic for like one day?
Killing this thread over and over is getting really old.
You should all really know better by now.
Other than the comic (which is like a once a week type of thing), we don't really have much on topic to talk about.
Until we get out act together this topic is stuck in a cycle of life and death doomed to repeat forever.
Maybe this thread should just stay locked since we clearly don't have enough to talk about on topic?
Oh and is anyone else starting to get annoyed with http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168074&page=3
Does anyone else think the mod bring the hate on themselves for being such hypocritical elitists?
So don't just post **** for the sake of it unless you want this thread to die again and again.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ha you gotta be kidding me. The mods on this forum are too kind to the forumites.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Ha you gotta be kidding me. The mods on this forum are too kind to the forumites.
Oh, okay. Go ahead, continue spamming Shuma. Then eventually... You'll get banned. It's happened before; we just need the right material...

Kokichi.
>:^D

Hm, anyway... Stryks, I'm not even sure you should BOTHER. The majority of the people who spam post here are R.I.D.L.E.Y.s. What can you ex...

OH, **** it. I'll admit it, I spammed a bit too. Not as much as a good 1/2 of you, but regardless.

Fine, I won't help anymore. This topic matters to me not, until there is an update.

Good BYE.

Shuma

Smash Hero
There we go again.

There are 8 spam posts in this page. Your own post is considered Spam, but hey? Guess what? It's my fault.

You **** idiot. Lego is right, you're so ****ing annoying, and:

"Hm, anyway... Stryks, I'm not even sure you should BOTHER. The majority of the people who spam post here are R.I.D.L.E.Y.s. What can you ex..."

Hey ******* you asked one and another time to enter the "club" and Stryks was also RIDLEY stop acting like the good guy when you too spamed back then and still do now. Whant to play the good guy? Ok, each time i see an off-topic post i'll report it. Every single one of them, if the topic is closed because of the avalanche of reports it will be your(everyone) fault. I whont ignore one single post. I'll report all of them. I'm dead serious, even if you don't see me posting here i will be around like always. You have been warned. All of you.

Repryx

Smash Champion
So Stryks...what day exactly will the comic come out? I have graduation monday and I want to kno if I should check here b4 I leave.

BTW will the S.S.S appear in battle?

-Ciao

T-major

Smash Champion
I HAS IT

I've been gawking over it for god knows how long and you haven't seen it?

D: !
I noticed. I just forgot to mention it in that post because I was in a hurry when I typed it.

Btw, if anyone else plays, I say we make a clan. :o
that sounds cool. I'm in for that if we can get it together. :D

For crying out loud guys you're already spamming the thread again.
as much as I enjoy the conversations in this thread, I have to agree with Mic. spam is just going to get this closed for good, and that would suck.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Ok so apparently no one got my last post... I guess I have to spell it out for you.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
What is up guys? Haven't checked out this comic in a while and it popped up in my head today so I had to check it out.

Still great :3

-Onyx

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is ridiculous. So many places on the internet and you all have to come here to squabble and spam about spam?

Sorry Stryks but this topic is staying closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom