• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter x Tekken

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I think more people are too busy playing instead of coming here to watch you ***** about how bad it is yet you keep playing it...

that or Skull Girls has taken over.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I think more people are too busy playing instead of coming here to watch you ***** about how bad it is yet you keep playing it...

that or Skull Girls has taken over.
C/S

Both, actually. Skullgirls is so ****in nasty.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Seriously? Dude, just pick up Valentine/Filia/Ms. Fortune with an assist and do some of that Atlus rushdown, lol. Game's too good.

I'm definitely gonna be back on this game heavily once Dudley, Guy, and Lei are in though.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Seriously? Dude, just pick up Valentine/Filia/Ms. Fortune with an assist and do some of that Atlus rushdown, lol. Game's too good.

I'm definitely gonna be back on this game heavily once Dudley, Guy, and Lei are in though.
Yeah! I'm just gonna have to force myself getting used to a chracter! Not the way I like to do things,but the game itself is very good!

I play SFxT from time to time, but it's gonna be hard getting back into it once GGAC hits us this summer!

:phone:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
TKbro going in there!

I can't get into Skullgirls cause I'm just not feeling any of the characters! I really like what I've seen from tournaments though!

I had the same problem, haha.

Just pick someone you think looks cool, and do your thing. I ended playing Cerebella, and I don't like grapplers. Go figure?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
does this game suck this much for no one to even talk about it?
People already know how I feel about the game, which is why I've been quiet about it.
I play SFxT from time to time, but it's gonna be hard getting back into it once GGAC hits us this summer!

No offense to you, but I usually get bugged when people bring up stuff like this. The game's still available on older consoles, so I'm still playing it now instead of just waiting. Online's a plus, but it's all about playing and beating people locally rather than online. I felt this way when people were waiting for 3SO.
I had the same problem, haha.

Just pick someone you think looks cool, and do your thing. I ended playing Cerebella, and I don't like grapplers. Go figure?
Mike Z definitely knows how to make character playstyles fun again, haha.
I usually stick with the shoto-like character or the mixup character. I like keepaway and grapplers too, but some games just don't make them seem very fun. Luckily Skullgirls did.

Atlus8

Smash Master
No offense to you, but I usually get bugged when people bring up stuff like this. The game's still available on older consoles, so I'm still playing it now instead of just waiting. Online's a plus, but it's all about playing and beating people locally rather than online. I felt this way when people were waiting for 3SO.
I only know around two people that play the game, so there is a reason for me to be excited when there is going to be online, that is if online is going to be well done! I also cannot play on an arcade stick at all! Went to Family Fun Arcade years ago and things did not go well at all! I'm still getting in some of my practice in with the PSP version, which works for me!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah, it's weird that it worked out the way it did.

/shrug

On-topic, I guess: new SFxT DLC gems. OH GOD. WHY?
They're the pre-order gems so it's not a big deal. It would actually be odd if they WERE free.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I thought you could also buy them?

I dunno.
Until they come out as "official" DLC, they've just been pre-order exclusives unless there's an additional batch of free gems coming as well.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I thought the additional batch of gems were already out. People have been talking about it on SRK for a week or so now.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Maybe. I've been concerned with finals coming up so I've been skimming the news.

Top Bottom