• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter V

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
I think the last 2 classic characters are going to be Balrog, cause having Vega and Bison with no Balrog would be weird, and the other? I say either Zangeif, Dhalsim or Sagat, I'm mostly leaning on Zangeif.

As for the 4th character we haven't seen in awhile? I would like Karen or Ingrid to return.
I was really prepared for someone to chew me out for not mentioning Blanka

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Hmm....some say it might be Karin whilst some say its a new character hinted. Either way, it will be interesting to see who will be unveiled this month.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Watch it's gonna be a curveball and it's gonna be Sakura.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Rashid being announced on 9/11 is the most ironic thing since the hipster phase.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Here is the trailer for Rashid:

Guess that makes Ken Bogard's leak legit after all.
Perhaps, but keep in mind he was 100% sure Mika wasn't in. We might not have a second Lupinko here.

Last edited:

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
Can I just, bring attention that they revealed this guy on 9/11?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I think it's fine. Imo, the world shouldn't be relating all middle-eastern people to 9/11.

Rashid looks rather interesting though. Glad we got a new character shown here. With Bogard's hints, I guess we should be expecting Zen and Laura? Crossing my fingers for Karin at a TGS reveal.

finalark

SNORLAX
I'm actually really excited for Rashid. I like his design, he looks fun to play and his wind powers are reminiscent of traditional djinn, which is pretty cool.

I'm really digging this. I might end up maining him if he's as much fun as he looks.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I think it's fine. Imo, the world shouldn't be relating all middle-eastern people to 9/11.

Rashid looks rather interesting though. Glad we got a new character shown here. With Bogard's hints, I guess we should be expecting Zen and Laura? Crossing my fingers for Karin at a TGS reveal.
Well, Ono did say he is going to the Brazil Game Show next month. I think we'll probably see Laura there.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Looks like we're going to get the new character sooner than that, less than 11 hours. The 20th will probably be more on showcasing and demonstration, so that's something I'll look forward to. Still crossing my fingers on Karin.

Looks like we're going to get the new character sooner than that, less than 11 hours. The 20th will probably be more on showcasing and demonstration, so that's something I'll look forward to. Still crossing my fingers on Karin.
Prayer status: Answered.

Last edited:

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
I am more than pleased with what I am witnessing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she a Sakura clone before?

the.tok

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2767-0503-3415
Still crossing my fingers for zangief or haggar, but still no hint of any kind so far :(

Really hope we can get strong archetypes. We don't have a pure grappler (Birdie does not seem a pure one) nor a pure zoner so far.

TheBaconDrinker

Smash Rookie
NNID
TehBaconDrinker
I'm happy for Zangief, but the characters i'm waiting for are Sakura and Ibuki.

I assume Sakura will be in there eventually, because of Karin.

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
I doubt Ibuki's coming back, she's a 3rd Strike character that got her time in SSF4

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Laura has been leaked from Famitsu. Like all Famitsu links, if you get a forbidden/error, hit enter in the url again or copy/paste the link.
http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/089/716/560a6d3825082.html

Page is down and removed now. Ono not too happy about the whole leak on Twitter.
I feel bad for him since they put so much to fly out to these places to surprise people.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Laura has been leaked from Famitsu. Like all Famitsu links, if you get a forbidden/error, hit enter in the url again or copy/paste the link.
http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/089/716/560a6d3825082.html

Page is down and removed now. Ono not too happy about the whole leak on Twitter.
I feel bad for him since they put so much to fly out to these places to surprise people.
I'm pretty surprised that Famitsu leaked her. But I do agree that Ono will not be pleased with this.

It does sort of make me wonder what will they have in store for NYCC.

EDIT: Here are the pics:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=180497974&postcount=1

EDIT2: Yup, Ono is not pleased with the leak at all:

https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/649824783031402496

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I dunno, I guess my memory's fuzzy, but I can't remember when the Famitsu website did something like this. I don't really count Famitsu magazines since it's like most magazine companies where they send stuff early to vendors (why we get manga chapters early compared to official release).

Top Bottom