• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Schoolgirl Makoto.

She looks like a character from Bleach I think? Tatsuki.
I guess I wasn't the only one who thought that when I saw her alt.
It's weird seeing her art there and how she'll look with it on in that in the game, because she doesn't look too manly in the pic on the left.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2715/25579009.jpg

as much as i hate bison.. this alternate is pretty sick.

Might make me want to play him seriously :O
Yeah, I'm liking his new alt. IMO, Bison has the best set of alts.
I don't know who'd come second for me though.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
Makoto's alt is the best. No reason to wonder what she'll look like with it in game, they give you a picture of that, and lord have mercy, step over chun-li, there'sa new pair of thighs in towns. Sakura, your upskirts don't even compare to what will happen when Makoto uses a focus attack.

Here's for hoping that like Makoto's bra, her panties change with colour change.
Only question left is, what's the hat sitting on the side for?

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Makoto's alt is the best. No reason to wonder what she'll look like with it in game, they give you a picture of that, and lord have mercy, step over chun-li, there'sa new pair of thighs in towns. Sakura, your upskirts don't even compare to what will happen when Makoto uses a focus attack.

Here's for hoping that like Makoto's bra, her panties change with colour change.
Only question left is, what's the hat sitting on the side for?
the drawn depiction looks fine but the real character model... uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh do not want.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
DON'T DISRESPECT THE WONDER OF THE THUNDER THIGHS.

So we got Mobster Balrog, Command Bison (Gundum reference), Latin Vega, Young Sagat, weird but cool **** Akuma, and Ninja Gouken.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Command Bison (Gundum reference)
I was thinking that it was something Gundam too. The closest I came up with was a mix of a Char and Treize's uniforms combined.
But was the costume a reference to a specific character?

Young sagat and mobster (black mobster >_>) Balrog. tooooo goooooood.
I'm liking Balrog's alt too. Looks pretty awesome.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
Bison =

Balrog's outfits are and will always be good. There's a lot to do with him as a character.

Also, here's the early art of Sagat the alt was based on

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I hate it. Why are they making Makoto look like a girl? There's no potential for humor in that.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
How is T. Hawk's costume going to work when he jumps?

EDIT: Never mind, that loincloth covers more than I thought.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Does anyone know if that online GodsGarden championship is over? Does anyone know won it? I'd really like to know.

kr3wman

Smash Master
You realize the second one is coming after SBO right?

Sako (Cammy) won the first one tho.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Why do I get the feeling we're going to have another Juri on our hands with Yun?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What do you mean by that exactly Oso?
Aside from aforementioned hype, I think the Yun we'll see in the final build will not be as strong. That Genei Jin really scares me in how broken it can make him.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yun's Genei Jin actually looks really tame compared to 3rd Strike. Of course we haven't seen any post-GJ juggle combos, so we'll see.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yun's Genei Jin actually looks really tame compared to 3rd Strike. Of course we haven't seen any post-GJ juggle combos, so we'll see.
The current engine for SFIV probably wouldn't allow juggling like that, so I doubt it'll be there.
I want to try him out. I did use Yun a bit in 3rd Strike.

Top Bottom