• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter 4 PS3 Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
PS3 ONLY

For all the players in Atlantic North who play Street Fighter 4 online on PS3 (I don't play Xbox), I am always up to play. Depending on how much feedback there is I'll keep a list of names here so the **** will live on.

Street Fighter 4

Eli: Mains: Bison, PSN: Masamune146, AIM: Masamune146
D1: PSN: D1MX, AIM: D1MX
Jumpman: PSN: JumpmanPunk, AIM: Sammuraiblade
Anti: PSN: Sacredwhip, AIM: DaKiid7
InfernoOmni: PSN: InfernoOmni
Bajisci: PSN: hx0r1337, AIM: hx0r1337
Xivk: PSN: Xivk, AIM: Xixivk
DaiAndOh: Mains: Abel, PSN: DaiAndOh, AIM: AHG1017
Alex Strife: PSN: Alex Strife, AIM: lightxdream

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix:

Eli: Mains: Bison, PSN: Masamune146, AIM: Masamune146
Kirbstir: PSN: RenoMD
DaiAndOh: Mains: Blanka, PSN: DaiAndOh, AIM: AHG1017

kirbstir

Smash Lord
PSN: RenoMD

I don't have the game yet, but I do have HD Remix, if anybody wants to play

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
NOOOO, I have the 360 version. Better online, and my DOA stick works ****ing perfect. Challenge my Sakura and get *****!

D1

Banned via Administration
I have it! Me and Jumpman have it.

JumpmanPunk is Jumpman and I'm D1MX ^_^

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm going to pick up the game tonight. I'm still playing Persona 4, but I'll be good in this in no time.

PSN: InfernoOmni

ADD ME.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
PSN: DaiAndOh AIM: AHG1017 Main: Abel. 2nds: I need to practice more before I play 2nds, but probably Fei Long/Akuma. I won't be online for this until I get my inpin converter though.

I also play some HD Remix, maining Blanka, though I don't know if I will anymore.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I still plan on playing HD Remix, and my Honda would be happy to play anybody's anybody.

Omni

BRoomer
Anyone else play online? This game is extremely fun.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
my main is Dhalsim

Add Samboner from AIB.

red_snowman is his PSN

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
>_> I know you guys said PS3 (trust me...360 controllers blow chunks). However, to those that have a 360...once I can lay my hands on a 360, I need training. Since I actually made it to round 2 of this Gamestop tournament.....I might as well aim for Evo. I may even wind up facing Justin Wong. *grumbles under breath* So yeah...any help would be appreciated.

Omni

BRoomer
Man this game is SO fun. Who are you guys using? You guys better have added me, btw.

I'm using Cammy, Ken, Chun Li, Zangief, and Sakura as of now. I plan on being able to use everyone eventually.

bajisci

Smash Ace
i play sakura, im not good enough to learn more than one person XD ill play u omni if we are both on at the same time :D

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Sakura is amazing. I plan on maining Sakura/Cammy. To be honest...Ken will just be my "Oh...okay, you wanna play gay so I will too" character. For me, Ken is STUPIDLY gay, and I'm not about to play that gay. However....I'll do it for these GS tournaments, xD.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Sorry guys, but the regions rooms are for discussing smash. If you guys want to post in the Light House or make a SF4 user group, that's more than fine (I could even move the thread to the Light House for you). But in the meantime, I'm going to have to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom