• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Stratocaster's Hitbox System - New Download Link!

rhan

Smash Hero
I'll do Young Link! If no one has already started that is.

Edit: Is Young Link hotbox data even up? I didn't check..

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
I've downloaded the file three times now and each time it says that the archive has been corrupted.
thats never happened to anyone else I sent it to... wierd, I could try reuploading it but I don't see how that would help... so you just downloaded it and tried to unzip it and it said that? I don't understand why...

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Files and everything work fine, but when I hit enter after selecting everything on the debug menu, I get a black screen. I can still hear music, but I can't control a character and the screen is pitch black.

X1-12

Smash Champion
you changed everything you should and didn't change anything you shouldn't in the actual debug menu though?

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
gardevoir that most likely means your graphics card can't do it, try switching the graphics plugin as that may help... asking people on the emutalk forums is a good idea too, I'm not a dolphin pro or anything...

Alright Ill send you the stuff X1-12, and update the OP

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
i'd love to do zelda if i could do console ar/capture card =[

my computer doesn't display dolphin correctly because of integrated graphics

the images would not be as high quality as emulator though

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sorry about my lateness, I'm going to start today. : D I will deff let other people know about this dude. : D

I'm eager to do work, it's just my computer is not so well and it discourages me from actually producing something. I'm gonna start tho haha. : D

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
I actually don't know if I have time to do Zelda's... plus I'd wanna do it my way anyway (fixed camera instead, slower animation, frame count in the bottom corner), so go ahead

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
Let this satisfy you for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW3S2AwJr8s

Also, be aware that some characters lack any resource like this whatsoever. A lot of hitbox data for low tiers needs to be put up first, imo.
Yeah, I understand, it just seems like the Peach images were collected within like the three days of this thread lol

But seriously, I'll be patient. You guys keep up the good work :bee:

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
Just gonna say that I probably won't finish Bowser in such a timely manner as I did Kirby. School johns and whatnot. When I do sit down and do it though, it will probably be all in one go. It's possible that I can do it on Friday. Hopefully Bowser isn't in too high demand.

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Trust me, I understand school Johns. I'm a ChE major.

Sorry about yoshi I got other things on my plate, but I assure you he'll get done. Do you want a shot at doing it?

MooseEatsBear

Smash Journeyman
Any progress on Sheik? :( I want to get a good laugh at her nair and ftilt.
I have all the images compiled, but Stratocaster is saying they're too low quality, since they're from my Gamebridge. But I think they're good, I just might need to redo a few aerials, since they stretch up AND down...

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
The whole point was doing it on a computer so that it'd be consistently good quality. I can do some of Yoshi if you want. Especially things that aren't like his neutral-B where there are multiple stages of it and I have to account for all sorts of conditions, lol.

MooseEatsBear

Smash Journeyman
The whole point was doing it on a computer so that it'd be consistently good quality. I can do some of Yoshi if you want. Especially things that aren't like his neutral-B where there are multiple stages of it and I have to account for all sorts of conditions, lol.
I know, but this is a hard project to take on with just a few people working on it.

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
This. I just want them to be consistent quality is all. No offense to your efforts I really appreciate your support, but I can definately tell the ones made on gamebridge are more blurry.

Go ahead and do yoshi, with or without neutral b

My advice if you attempt neutral b is to just show the shortest amount of time it can take. If you want to just show a few frames of the middle portion (which should be pretty much the same, and then skip to the end it should be fine. We can explain it below and I think that would serve its purpose if needed...

Top Bottom