• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Straight Peach players unite !!!!!

Mr P

Smash Ace
I dont know about all you guys but i am tired of being a minority amongst the peach players, as a straight white male who mains peach i feel like i am being discrimated against online and at smash tournaments. We should stand up tall and be proud of our heterosexual roots.

STRAIGHT PEACH PRIDE !!!!!!!!!

Who wants to join my clan ?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
The majority of Competitive Peach players are heterosexual. Not all are white, however, but there are many of those, too (possibly a majority, I dunno).

It's just that there are disproportionately many gay/bi Competitive Peach players out there... especially when Competitively Peach players are quite rare.

In other words, even though Sheiks, Marths, Foxes and Falcos outnumber us, like, 2-5:1, the camp with the most gay/bi male Smashers is still the Peach camp... but the majority of Peach players are still heterosexual.

So you're not in a minority, Mr P.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
I've often been called a homosexual because of playing Peach and have often felt belittled and stereotyped as such. I would like to make it known to the world that I am full blooded straight.

Sign me up.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Vidjo is emo, so I guess you're right :p

Btw, why is everyone changing their names >_>

First UmbreonMow, now DarknessofHeart...

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
gonna start maining peach just so i can join this

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Seems like you're having doubts.

Are you sure you don't have hidden feelings for people of the same gender sir?

This video disprooves ken's peach theory. Not all fat and white men are like peaches.
Kewl

but

I can confirm Professor Pro is a fat and very ugly white man.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
Every straight peach player who has ever downsmashed in a tournament match more than once needs to be sent to a gay fitness club for men.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
I'm straight, and I liked playing Peach in Melee. I'm starting to 2nd her in brawl now too. She's a good character.

and ROFL at the advertisement! :laugh:

Composeur

Smash Ace
I think people are missing the irony in this thread, but it's still delicious. ^______________^ And yeah, I like boys, but I don't feel the need to go proving it by starting a thread...;-)

Perhaps we could prove a point by asking which high-level competitive peach players DO like boys. Yuna's the only one I know of. And for the record, Yuna's a great Peach player and his mindgames are amazing.

All I know for sure is that Vidjo and Wife are straight.

Cia

das kwl
wtf is with ur location?? it's gay therefore u can not be in our .. straight.. GUYS.. only.. club.. for guys.. only.. and that one girl.. who came in the thread once and never looked back.. guys.. all in one place..

yeah..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wtf is with ur location?? it's gay therefore u can not be in our .. straight.. GUYS.. only.. club.. for guys.. only.. and that one girl.. who came in the thread once and never looked back.. guys.. all in one place..

yeah..
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Your amazing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I miss double peach on brinstar :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom