• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Straight Peach players unite !!!!!

Cia

das kwl
when i come back to NJ, i'll be playing melee more. lol, i dont play brawl much at all anyway. i dont even own a wii
good ****.. i have some more practicing to do also. i was looking on my computer the other day, and i found this video from january.. i was sooo much faster than what i am now. but i'm gonna get back. and get at new york commentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hXo9bVjdLg

Cia

das kwl
why yes i am. this a thread w/ a real cause and it's a place where peach players that breed with the womenz (and a girl who likes the menz) can finally be free and open..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. it's too fun

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'm Ame, and I'm a straight Peach player. *exhales* Whew!! That was tough....whoops, this isn't a PPA(Peach Players Anonymous) meeting!!! God dangit!!! *sigh* Oh well. *subscribes* This is still a hillarious thread. BTW, what if you're a straight Peach player, but play VERY gay? If that's the case, then VaNz and Tec0 should leave now. *raspberry*

"Crank That Roy"

Cia

das kwl
hey.. hey.. hey..

i do NOT play gay. in fact i feel bad when my opponent dies because than there are no more stocks for me to gimp :(

we should start a peach player's football league

Cia

das kwl
im a not gay peach player but from time to time i play gay does that make me bi? but any way i love girls

Shakugan,maybe im a lion
i hope it doesn't me and teco are constantly being bashed for playing homosexually (w/e that means) and for the life of me, i just don't see it

Cia

das kwl
Yea whats up with that :(.

Btw good stuff with doyoung2amazing.

We have to team again sometime ;)
yeah, eggm and jfox tried to go get u. everyone called, pmed, and texted u. but no response from teco..

we figured u were just playing brawl..

manliness fail..

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
LOL, that pic is amazing, VaNz, ROFL. Peach Dittos, Sheik Dittos, get at me. My Sheik doesn't SD with the Chain anymore, ROFL. Thanks for the tip. It happens once in a blue moon now. (Usually when I'm just off) I just want you to keep that god awful Jiggs away from me. That thing....the GAYEST character in your arsenal. Tec...If you promise to behave I'll ditto you, too >_>, I still remember last time at Sensei's, LOL. Still, Our sheiks DID have something in common....they both ***** Nova's Marth, ROFL. Our Peaches also did something decent during that, too, lol. I'm still mad you and Eggm went Double Peach on JAPES....and you won. God DANG you two, you ***** Sensei that match. I was actually surprised I did better than he did for a brief moment. O.o

"Crank that Roy"

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
double peach on rainbow cruise is the funnest counter pick i've ever done in teams.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
that could not have gotten any gayer
if you mean rainbows and pink princesses kinda gay, then i agree.
but if you mean downsmashing with cheap characters kinda gay, you're wrong.
just picture two peaches camping on the bottom right of corneria throwing turnips up and dsmashing everything in that little corner. that's all bad.

Eggz

Smash Hero
The majority of Competitive Peach players are heterosexual. Not all are white, however, but there are many of those, too (possibly a majority, I dunno).

It's just that there are disproportionately many gay/bi Competitive Peach players out there... especially when Competitively Peach players are quite rare.

In other words, even though Sheiks, Marths, Foxes and Falcos outnumber us, like, 2-5:1, the camp with the most gay/bi male Smashers is still the Peach camp... but the majority of Peach players are still heterosexual.

So you're not in a minority, Mr P.
kens peach theory disagrees
as do you according to your conflicting sentences
=]

Cia

das kwl
double peach on rainbow cruise is the funnest counter pick i've ever done in teams.
that could not have gotten any gayer
if you mean rainbows and pink princesses kinda gay, then i agree.
but if you mean downsmashing with cheap characters kinda gay, you're wrong.
just picture two peaches camping on the bottom right of corneria throwing turnips up and dsmashing everything in that little corner. that's all bad.
Double Peach on Japes....THAT'S gay....double Peach on Brinstar....THAT'S gay. Peach in Pink on Rainbow Cruise....gay, but not as gay as the two former.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"
stop saying that all the counterpicks teczero and i do are gay >=[

ophanimx

Smash Rookie
So, IS there a secret gay-only peach club? ..where do I sign up? Nothing beats peach. XD

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Zero Suit Samus Ftw!!
look here bud this is a peach thread soo post on peach stuff and anyway...why do peach players have to be gay? if any person is gay for playing a character its Fox or capt falcon like really fox wears rain boots in space and capt falcon wears a skin tight suit o.O i better not be the only person to see that

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Top Bottom