• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stop making "Looking for Brawlers!" topics They will be locked AND WARNED. Read why!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
What about the players who can't use the FF? I'm one of those people who use the Internet Channel to get on here, as I have no computer.

mynameishector

Smash Rookie
I agreee, there is a section for this, and the random posts that are crowding the forums are getting annoying, especially sence I only play Melee, and don't have a Wii yet :(

slay

Smash Rookie
This is taking longer than it should. Make sure you have a working Internet connection, and that the Friend Finder service is currently running. You can also try reloading.

what now? it come everytime i try to logg in...(sorry my english is bad)

i use firefox and intnet explorer 6.0 + i have installed flash player 8

plz help me....:(

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Thanks for this thread! There quite a few of those "Looking for a good Link player" threads on the Link boards. Tis quite annoying. I'm not sure if there are too many people who saw this thread, though. ;P

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm.. God knows how many thraeds i've seen over this, heck if I'd get a dollar for each thread i've seen about this I would be a few hunderd dollars richer

.Marik

is a social misfit
The Friend Finder never loads for me, and I don't have a Wii or Brawl anymore. My life sucks. XP

kelnoky

Smash Rookie
I must be blind or stupid or both. I can't find any friend code thread for PAL people. I just wanna find some people from Europe, not play right now.

Johnny_C

Smash Cadet
Not really, maybe visit Smashboards new "daddy" MLG, since they have the arena section, until everything is back to normal. Hell i want the stage browser back!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
are you ****ing serious....

Allisbrawl is down and so is the smashboards friend finder....Clearly someone doesn't want me to play wifi this weekend.

metroid1117

Smash Master
are you ****ing serious....

Allisbrawl is down and so is the smashboards friend finder....Clearly someone doesn't want me to play wifi this weekend.
Me too. I just tried arranging to play someone in the challenge thread; we made contact and he said he would be able to play after a while, but then after 20 min of waiting he said he was playing someone else.

mphil145

Smash Rookie
I'm to to smash boards and I to was hoping the friend finder would work but from these post it sounds like it's been down for a long time. Man that's to bad this is one of the reasons I don't play smash as much as I'd liked Nintendo made a big mistake making the wifi options so limited without friends codes and no way to communicate.

Trozz

Smash Ace
Well.
No ff huh? Well, back to basics.

<---- My FC.
I'll play you if you live around the west (PM me).

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
~3 months ago~

*clicks Friend Finder link*

The Friend Finder will return soon.

~1.5 months ago~

This announcement is made, stating that Friend Finder's return will very shortly follow the return of custom avatars:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202424

~Now~

*clicks Friend Finder link*

The Friend Finder will return soon.

Anyone see what's wrong with this picture?

terry12312

Smash Rookie
it's either me or the site but after anything I do the page reloads, stays blank with only the text "This site has temporarily exceeded its connection limit. Please try again in a few minutes."

JediJustin_916

Smash Rookie
I'm down for Brawling!

<- Check my infos and if you add me it's cool just PM me so I can add you also. I'm just getting into Brawl but I played melee competitively a lot in my locale so I do know the basics =D
If there's any other low-mid level players looking to work on their Brawling ~ add me and drop a PM!

( Oh and also that FauxFinder site *DOES* work.. it just seems like the server wasn't intended for the work load or demand that it has to keep up with all of a sudden. That and / or the CMS structure is more one-sided than it needs to run efficiently. It *DOES* work but also takes some time and patience. )

Kill For Fun

Smash Rookie
Yea I would use your friend finder thing but it's not working! And when I wanna do the "Play Anyone" setting it always says "finding brawlers" and it never loads! So I need some Wi-fi friends that I can play!!!

Top Bottom