• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

stop bumping this my god

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Am I the only one who gets a bunch of "hackers" who either

A. Have two people stand at the edge of whatever stage they keep choosing and team up one you

B. Choose weird stages like target practice lvl 1

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've seen Target Practice a lot, but the two people on the edge probably just felt like teaming up on you. You don't have to hack to team up.

Lange

Smash Journeyman
The target practice level 1 seems like a wierd thing though, how could that happen they that sort of stage be selected? It must be a hack/glitch of some kind.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
The double team thing has happened to me before. I've even gotten triple teamed before (Yay...be afraid of a Peach/Pikachu/Mario) which was utter BS. I actually won over half of those matches too. Friggin' scrubs. -_-

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Why anyone continues to play With Anyone is beyond me. Swap friend codes with people!

Revven

FrankerZ
lol those aren't hackers, just people that have been in taunt parties together and decided they would team up on everyone else.
Wrong lol.

There's two codes to do this, you don't even need both.

Allow two to three people on one Wii to play in Basic Brawl. This allows a second or third controller to join in on With Anyone mode, thus, you CAN team and coordinate **** if you wanna mess around and have a laugh.

P1 controls all players. If you see the two players completely synced they are using this code along with the above one. It's pretty hilarious but, pretty **** limiting if you actually want to fight. You almost have to just walk around and do smash attacks.

iSpiN

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ Wifi

Sadly, most codes require both(or more) players to have the same code. The target test code, online music modifier, and the controller code (first I've heard of it) all work w/o all the players having the same code.

Word of advice if you are tired of it, just play with ppl registered on your friend list. The play Anyone feature in Brawl is just utter garbage and you will always play that talentless 10 year old that uses 1995 technology to get online. Don't make yourself suffer on those terms. Play ppl you can actually interact with. Know who you are playing.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
People also choose HRC and the Wi-fi waiting stage :D

But yeah, With Anyone sucks. Go to an offline tourny, it's much more fun, even if you go there just for friendlies.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Why hate hackers when we make With Anyone fun?
Btw, I've fought fifteen hackers. :D

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
Wrong lol.

There's two codes to do this, you don't even need both.

Allow two to three people on one Wii to play in Basic Brawl. This allows a second or third controller to join in on With Anyone mode, thus, you CAN team and coordinate **** if you wanna mess around and have a laugh.

P1 controls all players. If you see the two players completely synced they are using this code along with the above one. It's pretty hilarious but, pretty **** limiting if you actually want to fight. You almost have to just walk around and do smash attacks.
99% of the time you are getting ganged up on by people that run away most of the match, its not hacking lol. you cant seriously be telling me you've never ran into a taunt party, without the taunting. people run away, find other people that do the same, and they stick together until someone tries to get close. then they gang up on the person until they can run away again or until the other person dies. its very rare that those people are actually using the codes to play on the same wii, and even rarer that one person is controlling everyone. i occasionally play with two characters, however i have never seen another person doing so.

you have to remember 99% of the people that play on with anyone are little kids that probably don't even know what the word 'hack' means.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Just enjoy it.
Its a nice little change from what your used to. =)

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of hackers, I've actually seen two Warios perfectly synched the whole match. Everytime I use that code, I get desynched.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
whenever i do it i use wavebirds, not the code. lol much more accurate.
My wavebird is screwed up. I spray painted it and opened it up various times. Actually, it's messed up because my dad got new phones that cause so much signal interference I can't even use it anymore. <_<

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
My friend found someone that came in as Wario Man, beat that. >=D

MyCurse4Life

Smash Ace
I thougt hacking on Wi-Fi was impossible because some people don't have a hacking system in thier Wii system and when you do try to hack, you lose connection almost every time.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Swapping with friends here is one option. There are several other smash communities out there with people always looking to swap Friend Codes, too. It's unfortunate that the Friend Finder here is so broken. :(

Lange

Smash Journeyman
I thougt hacking on Wi-Fi was impossible because some people don't have a hacking system in thier Wii system and when you do try to hack, you lose connection almost every time.
Yeah thats true man but somehow people figure out how to do it. Im hoping someone on these forums knows how its done and can maybe shed a little light in some way.

DyranMahBoooiii

Smash Cadet
Hacks work on Spectator Mode.

I was bored, so I got on Wifi's Spectator Mode while I had tons of hacks on. Player one was Giga Bowser, Player Two was Wario-Man, Ultimate Superman player three, etc.

Good fun.

Xiolyph

Smash Rookie
I hack BB a lot. I usually go on with Snake Eater or MOTHER 3 Love Theme playing on every stage, or using the BB multiplayer code and the control all players with P1 code. If you see a Lucas and a Claus perfectly synced with MOTHER 3 Love Theme playing in the background, it's probably me.

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
I hack BB a lot. I usually go on with Snake Eater or MOTHER 3 Love Theme playing on every stage, or using the BB multiplayer code and the control all players with P1 code. If you see a Lucas and a Claus perfectly synced with MOTHER 3 Love Theme playing in the background, it's probably me.
i will keep that in mind lol

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Swapping with friends here is one option. There are several other smash communities out there with people always looking to swap Friend Codes, too. It's unfortunate that the Friend Finder here is so broken. :(

Yes, Why is that. mm?

Lucky, I wish I could play against some hackers, I want to go to those stages:D

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
You can hack in both modes.

I've met alot of hackers online its very hilarious.

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
Hey, don't bash on With Anyone, bash the players. Team Battle ftw. I've only encountered the dreaded Super Wario once through Team Battles. + I got no more friends ever since I bombed all me data :( If you wanna add me, PM me. Code at sig.

ANYWAY. Wth happens during the target test thing? is there targets there? does the match end if everyone hits all targets? lol. The target test stages, now that they're put into a competitive perspective, could fit very well. They're perfect to represent the unplayable variety of custom stages you own, with the more-than-two-platforms/levels concept. The Wario and Synch i've experienced. They're annoying as hell. But the target smash seems pretty harmless. :|

Top Bottom