• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step yo game up!!! (SYG^) - Updated first page! - Montréal, Canada - August 18th 2007

Tank20

Smash Apprentice
The only pro i didnt face yet is pkm. Pkm i hope u make it to the bi-weekly if not than at the tourny hopefully as a frendly cause i dont wanna feel the wrath of ur dk in an important match lol.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
trick to beating pkm's dk: play peach and go on a platform, h4 the **** out of him.

it was close!

then he gayed me with marth.

but im not bitter...

well i am.

but whatever.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
The only pro i didnt face yet is pkm. Pkm i hope u make it to the bi-weekly if not than at the tourny hopefully as a frendly cause i dont wanna feel the wrath of ur dk in an important match lol.
Naw, I don't plan on going to any bi-weeklies, I work like all the time. Plus, i'm horribly overrated. Also, who said I was going to use DK at this? Who I use is a secret to everybody including me!

EDIT

That is the best H4. :)

Tank20

Smash Apprentice
lol pkm im just saying that if i do face u i hope to face ur best char it'll be fun=D. i know i wont beat u but ima give it my best and hopefully do good.

Edit
Pkm do u have msn?

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
lol...

got a new a new sig for you guys btw

*internet winning image*
ROFLMAO!!!!
You made this tourney awesome already, two weeks before it even happened. I'm setting this as my desktop wallpaper.

Also, me + pkm will prolly happen. Team name is not decided yet.
Also, I might wear my prom suit just to look gangsta.
Also, a good Starcraft buddy of mine is going to be coming up from New York to celebrate his birthday in Montreal. This means that whoever wants to get high/drunk/both/go to a strip club, follow me.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
lol glad you like the pic guys...

Also, you should know that our 3 friends here have their very own videogame! Glory Days 2 for the Nintedo DS.

Be sure to check it out!!!

EDIT: updated teams registrations... this looks promising

and yea having 8 teams would be niiice

cF=)

Smash Lord
Also, a good Starcraft buddy of mine is going to be coming up from New York to celebrate his birthday in Montreal. This means that whoever wants to get high/drunk/both/go to a strip club, follow me.
T-Prop; Le gars noir builder comme un taureau ?!

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Oh people comin' to the hood yo!

Nice job Rick on attracting so many people to your tournament. Now let us hope they will still come when they realize RDP is the home of the fiercest gangs and the higher ups of Italian mafia...

I will be there to represent the hood and to supervise the kids. I will also accept Guitar Hero and Command and Conquer 3 challenges.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
paty I've gotten alot better at GH.

i'll play you again, and still lose, but still I'd like to play you =D.

Can anyone bring guitars?
>_>.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Oh people comin' to the hood yo!

Nice job Rick on attracting so many people to your tournament. Now let us hope they will still come when they realize RDP is the home of the fiercest gangs and the higher ups of Italian mafia...

I will be there to represent the hood and to supervise the kids. I will also accept Guitar Hero and Command and Conquer 3 challenges.
I'd so like to MM you at Stepmania. Proof :

serious business lol

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Lookie, new banner.

I haven't played Stepmania i a while. I don't know where to find those songs, I will try to look around.

Tank20

Smash Apprentice
This msg is for bam, chet, and pkm. Guys come to my place tomorrow my dad said sure and its not trouble u guys can leave when u want or even stay the night. But the thing is if u smoke u'd have to smoke outside soz. Oh where did u get those songs for stepmania i would like them on my stepmania.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Fallait que quelqu'un le fasse à un moment ou un autre ;)
Tes internets wining image skillz sont top tier.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
fogel if noones down for housing you I probably could, thing is I'm far from tournament.

like, other side of town far.

but closer to ottawa!

kanata+other ottawa people coming, yes?

Top Bottom