• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I have a lot of recordings of my gameplay, but it's all old games on wifi... :p Sole and King Yoshi should have some of my games from the past few Step Yo Game Ups... I believe the replays from the grand finals between me and Beegs are on his SD card?

Wow, a lot of people wanna go? I predict that half that list will drop out though... I'm driving to the champs, so I can take 4 people with me...

Need the video of Bboy falling through PS1 instead...

Gah, I still got to see if I can get a ride or if someone around here is gonna drive me.

Thanks guys. I just need to get more footage now.

Think we should add in Blue Rogue also?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Meh, coolest footage that I have that I can think of is OS in the PS1 infinite :laugh:

That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
None of my effing jab locks ever get recorded... I've gotten like 10 more jab locks against online people. Teching online on mansion = fail

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha, I know what you mean. My cool kills never manage to get recorded.... *Sigh*

...that hammer stagespike was so awesome...

Framerate

Smash Lord
Pops is NE Ohio.

And King Beef and Omni (not omigamer or omniswell, just omni. plays pika. hangs out with KBeef)

King~

Smash Champion
haha i know

but i was countin you and pops as OUGA(which i have footage of frames jiggs on meh wii) and fromundaman as dayton

KB and omni yes

Bead

Smash Ace
well i got a dazzle and 1.3Tb so ya im gonna be recording alot, we have lots of vids in no time, im thinking about bringing it to argents on thursday and maybe yoshi on friday

im gonna be trying out a few new things ive been practicing, and few little tips i picked up today while playing some friendlies against my ike buddy

on another note, anything happening next week?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
haha i know

but i was countin you and pops as OUGA(which i have footage of frames jiggs on meh wii) and fromundaman as dayton

KB and omni yes
Good point.

I'm part of the Dayton crew, true, but I can or can not contribute to this depending on what you guys prefer. It's all the same to me.

That being said, maybe I'm completey wrong.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Beegs, are you driving to MWC Champs? Can you pick up bboy?

Right now ArgentStew's car probably has
Argentstew
Fromundaman
Bead
Suyon

And my car probably has
ITT
Kyosh
Shugo
Shugo's Friend

But there are still a TON of people that are unsure and probably need rides. I'll keep everyone posted as I become notified of what's goin on with the car situation but right now it's lookin like it would really help if Beegs picked up bboy.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yes I am. From those wordings it sounds you are displeased but I could be wrong lol. Also ITT I'm pretty sure Jiffy is going and he could drive people there. Also what day would we be leaving? Friday or Saturday? And then after the tournament would it be after the tournament or on Sunday?
It may be problematic for me if I have to stay over at Springfield.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Yes I am. From those wordings it sounds you are displeased but I could be wrong lol. Also ITT I'm pretty sure Jiffy is going and he could drive people there. Also what day would we be leaving? Friday or Saturday? And then after the tournament would it be after the tournament or on Sunday?
It may be problematic for me if I have to stay over at Springfield.

He always puts three dots at the end of everything he says. He literally means, good stuff. Like, awesome someone else from NE ohio is finally gonna represent.

If Jiffy is going and he has extra room, I gotta get a hold of him.

I know my car is leaving Friday from Akron around like 3ish probably. I gotta drive up to get Shugo first though so we won't get in springfield till like 8-9ish on Friday. My car is also staying for the party afterwards and we'll be leaving Sunday morning whenever my hangover wears off.

Not sure what Argent's car is doing. I'd assume the same thing. Jiffy might be leaving Saturday, have no idea. I have no idea how to get in contact with him either.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
He always puts three dots at the end of everything he says. He literally means, good stuff. Like, awesome someone else from NE ohio is finally gonna represent.
What he said... The dots are just my thing... More and more people are asking me to stop now... :psycho:

I'm glad you're going Suyon... You're a good player, and you should start going to more tourneys...

I might leave before the party... I'm not much of a party person... It all depends on if I'm tired and how many seats in the other cars are left over after I see how full I can get my car... Very situational...

I like how King Yoshi's thread has been hijacked for all of this... :p

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Yea...no one is driving around my area. I may try to get my car fixed so I can drive but that's unlikely.
Are you kidding me? We gotta go pick your sorry *** up now too? Fix yo car son.

Okay, so that makes argentstew's car full pickin up bboy. My car is probly gonna be full too and we're gonna have to use MI to get shugo. Messin everything up. We better win doubles or you're gonna walk home

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well we are all from NEOH so it's quite easy for discussion for driving and such. Well if we can get in touch with Jiffy it could help out more in driving.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Is that supposed to be a question? Only a Marth user would omit the question mark... :p

On a side note, so far my car is me, Fromundaman, Bead, Bboy, and Suyon? That fills up my car and ITT's car sounds like it's full... If Jiffy's not going, what's going to be the plan? :/

G$hbeeb

Smash Cadet
I would love to go but i don't think its going to work out. . .financially. . . are all of you staying in 1 hotel room? lahls!1!!11 not seriously what is the cost of this thing? Registration for singles, sleeping arrangments, gas share. .. .. . gimme a # ppl!!!

King~

Smash Champion
I would love to go but i don't think its going to work out. . .financially. . . are all of you staying in 1 hotel room? lahls!1!!11 not seriously what is the cost of this thing? Registration for singles, sleeping arrangments, gas share. .. .. . gimme a # ppl!!!
stayin at nopes place so free housing

like 10 to enter singles

10 venue

10-15 for gas depending on who drives

King~

Smash Champion
guess not

on a more serious note

the next one most likely will be one of those last weeks of july

and as some of you may or maynot know argents GPS was stole out of ITTs car last weekend.

so the next one is gonna be donational to argent so he can get a new one.

now i know some of you may be mad theres no payout but comeone its to help a friend out and its only 5 dollars, and the main point of these were to get us playing more and improving.

and lets try and get as many people here as possible to help out.

oh and bring TVs next time

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Man Argent, that sucks!

That being said, Kyosh, I personally think that's a great idea.

Bead

Smash Ace
*cough yoshis fault cough* im still chipping in

im kinda sad, i got two TV's, a 30 inch and a 15 inch, the 30 inch is frickin huge and weighs as much as me and the 15 in would be perfect for carrying around but i cant change the channel to AV without the remote which got fried

King~

Smash Champion
*cough yoshis fault cough* im still chipping in

im kinda sad, i got two TV's, a 30 inch and a 15 inch, the 30 inch is frickin huge and weighs as much as me and the 15 in would be perfect for carrying around but i cant change the channel to AV without the remote which got fried

<_< i didnt leave the window down nub

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I got a new GPS... Same model... It was on sale for like $80 less than what I paid for it the first time, so I got REALLY lucky there... Put it on my credit card for the time being... :/

I'm getting a little help from my family to help pay for it... It was partially my fault (I should have told you guys to hide it), so I don't want anyone to feel pressured to help me... At the same time, I wouldn't leave the doors unlocked or the window open with all that stuff in the car... I'm just glad nothing else got stolen...

Thanks for you help, King Yoshi... I'd feel kinda bad taking all the money from the next tourney... Just tell Byaa not to show up, and I'll win it... :p

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I got a new GPS... Same model... It was on sale for like $80 less than what I paid for it the first time, so I got REALLY lucky there... Put it on my credit card for the time being... :/

I'm getting a little help from my family to help pay for it... It was partially my fault (I should have told you guys to hide it), so I don't want anyone to feel pressured to help me... At the same time, I wouldn't leave the doors unlocked or the window open with all that stuff in the car... I'm just glad nothing else got stolen...

Thanks for you help, King Yoshi... I'd feel kinda bad taking all the money from the next tourney... Just tell Byaa not to show up, and I'll win it... :p
Thats what you think!

Top Bottom