• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Perhaps Beegs can teach you well enough to beat Earth Swords Man...if he ever shows up to a tourney like he says he will... :p

Bead

Smash Ace
lol i can probally beat him already =p

beegs said i was a patient marth which i think if i use correctly it will help out alot =)

everybody just wants to get the match over as quickly as possible (cept for ITT) 8 mins to tease and taunt

TnT its dynamite, TnT put up a fight *little rocker hand symbol thing*

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
There's a guy whose name is Riddler and he mains random? That's pretty awesome. Now we need a Dedede main named Penguin, a Sonic main named Flash, and a Snake main named The Comedian.
I believe you met him at TYM 2 or something. He didn't main random in tourneys back then. It all started when he was fighting framerate at king yoshi's and I told him to "use his main" because he would often use random in friendlies when we'd practice. He "used his main" and took framerate to last game last stock and hasn't stopped since pretty much.

Also, there's enough sonic mains already. I keep finding them everywhere now. Apparantly midwest has like 10 sonic mains.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
How come I've only fought one Sonic then? I would really like to see how I do against Sonic in general...

Riddler asked me one time, "What character should I play?" I thought about it like it was a serious question, and I told him I didn't know... His response was "Good idea!" :p

There are two Earth_Swords_Man_009's... One of them is missing an underscore or something...

jokey665

Smash Ace
It all started when he was fighting framerate at king yoshi's and I told him to "use his main" because he would often use random in friendlies when we'd practice. He "used his main" and took framerate to last game last stock and hasn't stopped since pretty much.
I remember that. He beat Frame with ROB even though Frame has more ROB experience than just about everyone.

Soap - I have no idea what I was thinking. This name is super old as it is. I really should get a new one.

Nope is also a scrub I here. Snake dittoes. PSssshhhsshHHHhs. Please. I would **** him.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
We all should have gone to Steak n' Shake after the tourney... I just found out they're doing a 75th anniversary thing where they sell burgers and fries meals for $4... :/ Low tiers was too much too late...

Framerate

Smash Lord
I remember that. He beat Frame with ROB even though Frame has more ROB experience than just about everyone.
Luigi johns.

I haven't played Luigi since. Took him off the Severe Seven (is that still around?).

Suyon

Smash Lord
So when's the next date for this KYoshi?
We can't have like Texas, California, Washington, Michigan, New Jersey/New York, and Florida get too far ahead of us.

King~

Smash Champion
haha idk yet

lets see

july 4th is well july 4th

july 11th ill be in cali at genesis

18th possibly if no TYM

25th also cause i dont think theres anything there yet and it would be good practice for MI v the wurld

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You think they're bad? You should see that BUFU guy. Wow... he sucks so hard. I think even Beegs could take him!

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
You think they're bad? You should see that BUFU guy. Wow... he sucks so hard. I think even Beegs could take him!
You have it all wrong! Beegs is the Marth that is good. but Earth_Swords_Man_009 is the one that sucks hardcore and doesn't rep sh*t at tournies.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm subscribed to his YouTube page, and I haven't gotten any indication that he's uploaded any videos since Saturday... :/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
TYM is gonna be on the 18th, so I'm guess you'll be doing this on the 25th then? I might not be able to come...

Cool vids, Suyon... I like the Cal band show...

G$hbeeb

Smash Cadet
a little off. . .topic??? do we have a topic. . . I am without transportation. I'm right off the mayfield exit of 271.. .. .. someone please either come up and play or gimme a ride to somewhere that can. . . . . not to sound weird but my snake needs to be let out to play.. . .. yeah that's just weird

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's weird... The next monthly won't be until the end of July though, so don't be in such a hurry to find a ride... Someone will probably come through at the last minute like always... :p

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
a little off. . .topic??? do we have a topic. . . I am without transportation. I'm right off the mayfield exit of 271.. .. .. someone please either come up and play or gimme a ride to somewhere that can. . . . . not to sound weird but my snake needs to be let out to play.. . .. yeah that's just weird
Did you mean you need a ride to argentstew's tonight? give me a PM, my cell phone # is 330-419-1389 give me a call if I don't respond to your PM by 5. We're playin tonight from like 6-?

G$hbeeb

Smash Cadet
yeah i missed the message cuz I suck. aside I will take a ride to ANY smash dealio as long as I get a ride back :p
TYM Step yo game up KSU thursdays. . . which I might be able to do a little easier I've set up a ride to school so maybe they will be gracious enough to take me home a little later in leiu of some Brawl

King~

Smash Champion
were playing this thursdays at argents

and a lil at my place on friday before we leave for the champs(which you can come if you want)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
By the way, are you guys leaving Friday or Sat for Champs? I ask because I plan on getting a ride from someone, and would like to know when that'll be (As well as how much to plan on gas money, if such an estimate can be made.).

Thanks!

Guys, I'm making a vid about Northeast Ohio Smashers and I need some strong advice on this.

I want to know who should be in this video? Name any players at all and please let me know if you have a footage that would be good to add.

Please contributed anything that you think is good. Thank you.

( Sorry to be off topic in here >_< )

King~

Smash Champion
Guys, I'm making a vid about Northeast Ohio Smashers and I need some strong advice on this.

I want to know who should be in this video? Name any players at all and please let me know if you have a footage that would be good to add.

ITT, Shugo, KingC, You, Argent, Me, Byaa, jokey, BBoy

thatss off the top of my head

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm gonna try to get my plates on my car Friday after work and get an oil change before we head down there. Right now the people that need/want rides to the MWC are as follows

Shugo
KingC
King Yoshi
ArgentStew
ITT
BBoy
Beegs
Fromundaman
Bead
Jokey
Framerate
Riddler
BYAA!
Ga$hbeeb

If you can think of any more that need/want rides please let me know. If someone cancels as well, also let me know.

Revven

FrankerZ

SciFiGuy and I could probably get some sick footage.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
@ the NEOH vid. we should put the clip of me where I die SIDEWAYS to a claptrap lollololol i can probably find some cool footage of me

Top Bottom