• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

King~

Smash Champion
@ beegs 5$, everything anyone needs to know is on the first page

(speaking off i need to update cp list)

@framerate: are you back up here yet, if so you should come

if not, you should come:bee:

solecalibur

Smash Master
Yeh im comeing 4 sure saturday think I'm suppose to go to beegs house friday? not quite sure what this is about but sure I'll come

I'll bring my recording gear (hopefuly working) again

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I think you guys are coming to Akron on Friday, you should show up too kyosh, get some good practice for the tourney.

I'll get with you guys tomorrow about that. I'm figuring on when and how were are going to get up there.

Glov has to work really late Friday so I'll see how we can get around that.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I think you guys are coming to Akron on Friday, you should show up too kyosh, get some good practice for the tourney.
Any chance you could pick me up for that?

Also, I may not be bringing my Wii this time. It randomly stopped reading my Discs earlier this week, and if the disc cleaner I buy today doesn't work, then I won't have a Wii for a while.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Yeah... The video I got was choppy even before I uploaded it... Was the original like that, sole?

Also, I'm bringing my TV...

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Wow... I had no idea Nintendo consoles were such cold-blooded murders... Perhaps I just got lucky? Or maybe they're sitting there watching...plotting their next move...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Wow... I had no idea Nintendo consoles were such cold-blooded murders... Perhaps I just got lucky? Or maybe they're sitting there watching...plotting their next move...
Well, if that were the case then...

ARGENT! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! RUN! RUN!

Also, I shan't be bringing a setup this time. After a shameful Wifi defeat the other day, my Wii decided to commit Sepuku, and no amount of lens cleaning has managed to bring it back from the grave.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Nintendo are actually cold blood murderers they're hiding it by selling children games.

Would you look at that now...Sonic is no longer low tier.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Kyosh, if we do a low tier tourny, are we using v2.0 low tier or 3.0?
If 3.0, is D-tier allowed?

Top Bottom