• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft TWO thread

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
teams is definitely less stressful than 1v1

MacD

Banned via Administration
lololol gee thanks pocky

EDIT: does anyone else find the glitchy build orders hilarious? i love it when it says i got like terran weapon upgrades and all my probes are observers

Squidster

Smash Ace
yeah dude i was looking at some matches and its like

7 greater spire
8 greater spire
9 greater spire
20 probe

lol awesome

And I think we should do both teams and singles.
Spazz and I are winning teams.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
lol you guys will just get tossed harder in teams! But yeah if u guys wanna do that we can, or we can just do a teams one after

Also why would there be any stress? Its a tourney for fun!

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
if all those zergs really do change I probably will to. Cool is my favorite zerg and with no inspiration it's hard to keep playing such a hard race.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Blizzard just needs to get people who actually know the game well to help make changes

not just ask the general community and try to figure it out themselves (if you've seen what they do with WoW patches you probably weren't surprised that this patch didn't do anything)

like a panel of top sc2 players could help make the game SUPER awesome and balanced

and i agree Cool is the best zerg to watch lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hahaha, a patch by idra would be great

*Reapers - Movement speed now equal to Overlords

NyTeStRiDeR

Smash Apprentice
that would only solve the reaper problem, theres lots more stuff that terran can do to shut down zergs.

you could even completely take reapers out of the game and and zvt would still be balls to play

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
@Nashun- Im VERY interested, except for some reason battlenet hasnt allowed me to join custom and ladder games since the patch, so I havent been practicing :(

Incronaut

Smash Ace
@Nashun- Im VERY interested, except for some reason battlenet hasnt allowed me to join custom and ladder games since the patch, so I havent been practicing :(
for all the computers i used that just patched to 1.1... you have to wait in the bnet menu for like 15minutes (long *** time) and then itll pop up.. it's weird

add me squid to the list if youre even here anymore

Incronaut P - Incronaut

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
So my starcraft 2 still isn't working, which means I cant host this little tourney yet. As soon as I fix the problem with it ill try to get this rolling

Nashun

Smash Ace
That tournament was pretty legit. $450 pot or something like that. Took forever though!

BoA and CreepyFingers were there!

Signia

Smash Lord
ok so I just hit diamond league. But I notice I'm already rank 2. Wtf?

I check out my division and it's only got 15 people in it, and I notice that if I win one more game, I'll be rank 1. Wow.

So I get rolled by some mid-level diamond league zerg. I look at my rank aaaaand I'm rank 1 now. Wtf. I even checked the match history of the guy that used to be #1. He won his last game. (???)

Great, so now I'm a 979 point rank 1 diamond noob terran 1 build wonder in the worst division on battle.net.

Squidster

Smash Ace
lol signia don't worry about divisions, they literally mean nothing. Its just a way for blizzard to make lower level players FEEL like they can be competitive.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I just saw TLOs set against hyperdub

:(

Top Bottom