• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft 2 (Info on first post!)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
GG Omni. I need to learn how to play against Terran, and I need to work more on my macro.

I had way too many resources floating, not enough hatcheries to spend them, and no idea what units to build. :(

Honestly, I should have went mass banelings for a bit to wipe out your marines and used mutas to take care of the tanks; hydras were not the answer. XD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey I'll come on in about an hour, though I'm impressed that Omni is already out-macroing an equal-leagued Zerg haha.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
GG Omni. I need to learn how to play against Terran, and I need to work more on my macro.

I had way too many resources floating, not enough hatcheries to spend them, and no idea what units to build. :(

Honestly, I should have went mass banelings for a bit to wipe out your marines and used mutas to take care of the tanks; hydras were not the answer. XD
GGs, dude. Me and you should play more often. I feel like we're definitely at the same skill gap.

I had a LOT of tanks and not enough marines. If you went hard Muta I'm sure you woulda had me. Try to do more harassing with your Muta's and if they got softened up retreat and recover some HP.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just like Protoss's shields regenerate over time and Terran have feelings.

Omni

BRoomer
i think i want to start going into stronger Rax openings instead of 1/1/1. 2 or 3 Rax openings perhaps

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Protoss openings, I had em back when i played before but i don't doubt the metagame changed a lot, what are the good openings and force compositions for protoss now?

Omni

BRoomer
lol. MAYBE? i do want to learn a few rax builds. i like the idea of having a lot of marines early game as opposed to a smaller amount of marines and an even smaller amount of tanks altho that composition is still fine if u position properly.

rhan

Smash Hero
i think i want to start going into stronger Rax openings instead of 1/1/1. 2 or 3 Rax openings perhaps
3 Racks. I could send you the replays of the Toss's I beat using it. It's very strong early game. Mid game you have to transition. And late game you need to GG.

But I'll go pull those replays now cuz I don't exactly know when certain timings on things happen.

1 Rax FE into 5 Rax Stim Rush YEAAAAHHH
LOL wut? That sounds like it could be fun. Or disastrous.

rhan

Smash Hero
any terrans/zergs wanna play a silver/gold toss?

i need to practice those matchups
I'm a Platinum Terran. If you're willing to play against me I'm down.

I could also get my brother to play Zerg. He's probably like a Silver League Zerg (Don't really know cuz he plays off my account).

Edit: I could try playing Zerg too.

Add me lilrhan12@yahoo.com or
Rhan#667. <--- If you add me this way message me when you're down.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
3 Racks. I could send you the replays of the Toss's I beat using it. It's very strong early game. Mid game you have to transition. And late game you need to GG.

But I'll go pull those replays now cuz I don't exactly know when certain timings on things happen.

LOL wut? That sounds like it could be fun. Or disastrous.
I've done tons of 2 rax pressure FE into 5 rax Starport MMM into 3 base 8 rax MMM before. I've even won games against Siege Tank builds like 30 minutes into the game with it, because with that mobile of a force so early on I could deny them from ever getting more than two bases.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
I beat Sveet 2-0
Sharukas Plateau- Win
Taldurim Altar - Win

Also sign me up for the next tournament
YellowYoster.807 // zerg // taldarim altar

Kenrawr

Smash Master
i'll get in! this time i won't forfeit.

katyperry // 412 // idk the new maps yet, ankoku strike whatever you would in my shoes pls.

Top Bottom