• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft 2 (Info on first post!)

rhan

Smash Hero
I'll definitely will be on tomorrow. At 9est. So assuming you're a hour behind me that should be 8pm.

I just wanna play some effing games...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm not running this tournament any more. The first activity in this thread in five days is someone forfeiting? Yeah...

Zone

Smash Champion
Tbh we should just organize Koth days. Maybe we can all pick out a day once a week?
This is the reason I forfeited I just got tired of the waiting and working my
Life around a good time to sc. I'd rather
Do the whole thing in one day.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
I'm not running this tournament any more. The first activity in this thread in five days is someone forfeiting? Yeah...
In all honesty, this is why I feel so terrible about it ....after all the effort you put into it. =(.

Hahaha Overswarm, thanks for the encouragement but I rarely play Sc2 at all anymore (no johns)... but if I ever do get on and you want to **** a n00b toss, I'm down ^_^.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't see what the difference is between me, JTB, or someone else owning the thread if nobody is actually playing in the tournament. If people actually show interest, I'll consider starting a new one, but waiting a week and a half for one match to finish and everyone else to forfeit is ********.

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
Count me in as interested. Hopefully I won't keep getting matched up in TvT, my worst matchup.

I haven't been playing much 1v1 lately though, having a blast on 3v3 and 4v4. It's fun because you can do whatever the heck you want.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I declare myself winner for not dropping a game and playing in a timely manner.

*glares at Anther*

was looking forward to playing Thrzy in grand finals :(

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I wish people wouldn't sign up unless they knew they could be reliable and actually play. 2 people getting on to play for ~1 hour one time per week should not be this difficult.

Rhan we specified a time to play and you straight up weren't online >_>

I haven't gotten to play one game this tourney =/

rhan

Smash Hero
Computer got a Virus. Plus I noted about a week in I have unreliable access to internet.

I was running off a mobile hot spot for playing starcraft and I can't have it on for a set period of time because then the phone overheats and I would be wasting memory just being signed in with nothing going on.

Plus I kinda put practicing for Pound V over playing Starcraft.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, if I run another tournament I'd probably just do it all in one night, single elimination.

Zone

Smash Champion
I wish people wouldn't sign up unless they knew they could be reliable and actually play. 2 people getting on to play for ~1 hour one time per week should not be this difficult.

Rhan we specified a time to play and you straight up weren't online >_>

I haven't gotten to play one game this tourney =/
Yes you did, who do you think knocked you into losers

Yeah, if I run another tournament I'd probably just do it all in one night, single elimination.
Yes plz :D gsl style

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I wouldn't mind joining a new tourney, if only for the experience.

Well, I tried to play Terran tonight during my first match in a week or so. I was absolutely terrible, haha. I'll probably just stick to 'toss for now and focus on one faction from now on.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone need a consistent 2's partner? I'm platinum in 1's and gold in random 2's (platinum in an arranged team). My sn is Karcist and my character ID is 159 if anyone wants to play.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Heyhey i'd like to get in on some of this =D AllYourBase character code 445. Im plat if any1 wants to play just add me ^^

Staz

Smash Lord
Gosh this game is amazing. Started playing this game the night it came out. Hoping to get competitive and enter some tourneys sooner or later ^.^ *subscribe*

rhan

Smash Hero
Pound V is over. Time to focus on Starcraft.

It was cool seeing you Zone. Wish we played though but we'll get to that when I come down to FL.

rhan

Smash Hero
So after being away from SC2 for about a month or less. Me and my 2's partner went into some games.

And did work.

I think Summoning Mules anywhere you have vision is very broken. I was in a TTvZZ game (We were TT). I Thor rushed and my partner went Rine/Reaper. Well apparently he did econ damage and then Thors came and did work. I had a Thor in the red and I summoned 1 Mule and it repaired it while being attacked by Hydras (I want to say about 5 or 6) and my Thor won..

I say.

Broken.

M@v

Subarashii!
I've also seen people use mules to blow up banelings. Doesn't usually work against really good players though.

Top Bottom