• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You have terrible ideas of what are bad and good.

Why wasn't Gourmet Race in the best of the best? Easily the best Kirby song in the game.

On topic, Flower Field.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
roy_owns said:
Hey, I'm going on vacation for the next few days so I was wondering if you can update the "worst of the worst tourney" thread. Wait till about 11:00 WST if I don't announce the results please do so and use whatever match-up you'd like.

Thank-you VERY much

roy_owns
This was a pm sent by me to keep track of this tourny while he's gone. Now, I cannot change the title, but I can continue this while he is temporarily gone.

So, without further adu, Tetris: Type B advances.

The next match-up (and most interesting) is The Roost vs. Princess Peach's Castle (Melee).

Yaya

Smash Champion
The Roost is some awesome music, it brought a tear to my eye when I heard it, it just sounded so beautiful.

So, I can't beleive I'm saying this, but Princees Peach's Castle is worse.

P.S. Wait Wait Wait EXCUSE ME? Power Hungry Fool lost AGAIN?

Yaya

Smash Champion
Please don't make baseless accusastions like that. Do you speak to your mother with that tongue?

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
The Roost is good, but it just does NOT fit Smash at ALL. But as a song, it is better than Peach's Castle.

So I vote Princess Peach's Castle

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
The Roost is a great song. The only reason it's here is because it does not fit the game at all, and so it was voted worst on Smashville. Now though, we're going by merit of song quality alone.

Princess Peach's Castle (Melee)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Is everyone on crack? I still see Tetris vs Flower Field.

NEVERMIND:

Worst: The Roost

lol

Top Bottom