• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Am I the only one that thinks Molgera Battle sounds like it's from a Pokémon game at the beginning?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Best: Dragon Roost Island
Worst: Village of the Blue Maiden

I don't see how so many of you favor the Molgera Battle. It's really dry and uneventful. Aside from that, as great as Gerudo Valley is (probably a runner up to DRI), I don't feel that it fits the stage because my memories of Gerudo Valley stay in Gerudo Valley. That would make for a great stage now that I think about it.

EDIT: Also to say, the Song of Storms is good, but I wish it not to be a medley of that, Serenade of Water and the Ganondorf Theme. The other two (especially Serenade) detract from the greatness of the Song of Storms. If they were to mix any other music into the medley, they should have done Kakariko Village (from OoT). Imagine it starting off as Kakariko, then it transforms into the Song of Storms, and eventually returns to Kakariko. It's much more appropriate in my opinion - due to the fact that you learn the song in Kakariko.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Very close competition for best between Gerduo Valley and Song of Storms but it ended up with Gerduo Valley winning 3 votes ahead of Song of Storms. The worst was obviously Village of the Blue Maiden.

Today will be Skyworld. I'll have the first post updated in a bit.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Best: Underworld
Worst: Kid Icarus Original Melody (TOO much 8bit for me)

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Worst: Kid Icarus 8-bit Medley

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Best: Title Kid Icarus
Worst: Really don't have one since I like them all but I'd have to say Underworld

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Underworld rocks my socks!
But the Original Kid Icarus Melody is really one of the worst tracks in the game (not that there are many) >_>

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
Worst: Kid Icarus Original Medley (grating on the ears, and I personally was never a fan of the original Kid Icarus. >.>)

NukeA6

Smash Master
Best: Skyworld
-This is the best song in Kid Icarus (despite that horrible cheerful part in the end) and it was made much better in Brawl. It's a good thing it was used in SSE.

Worst: Kid Icarus Medley
-I'm no fan of medleys. Though I will admit that the two we had for the Melee Pokemon stages aren't too bad.

D13

Smash Ace
Best: Kid Icarus Original Medley
Worst: Skyworld

Hey, I actually like the original medley. :<

NukeA6

Smash Master
Whoa what's with the Skyworld hate? Is it because of that dumb happy part?

sceptilian

Smash Apprentice
Oh man. You're asking me to choose? This sucks. Even then:

Least best: Original Medley. Not that I don't like it. It's nice, but it doesn't really fit in my opinion.

Top Bottom