• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Anyone not voting for Metroid Prime's menu smells like Space Pirate poo. Easily the best theme from Metroid Prime! XO

So yea... I'm not smelling like Space Pirate poop. You know what I mean with that.

§leepy God

Smash Master
UnderGround Theme, one of Mario's most blessed songs, showing that Mario is video game god, (well, Mario Galaxy show that he's video game god).

Lovely

Smash Lord
Sorry Samus, I love your games but Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.) is too good so I'll vote that. Gourmet Race for my vote.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I'd vote to break the tie but I already voted :(

Sorry Samus, I love your games but Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.) is too good so I'll vote that. Gourmet Race for my vote.
nuuuuuuuuuuu *passes out*

anyhow, for this one... there's not even a decision to make. Gourmet Race FTW.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Oh god, I love both of them.

"We're aaaaaaaaaa-hoooooles, we're aaaaaaaaa-hoooooooles, we're aaaaaaaaa-hooooooles....."

I gotta go with Yoshi's Story on this one.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Yoshi's Story.

If you care to listen to them, Butter Building and Squeak Squad are undeniably better than Gourmet Race.

Isaac Brawler

Smash Apprentice
I've never liked Gourmet Race. IMO, The Legendary Air Ride Machine, Butter Building, Boss Battle Medley, 02 Battle, Checker Knights and the first half of Mouse Attack Theme (the other half is so annoying) are much better. And of course, King Dedede's Theme.

My vote goes to Yoshi's Story.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Meh, I actually don't like Gourmet Race that much. It's my least favourite Kirby song in Brawl, actually.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Screw you, Yoshi.
You say that and your a Yoshi main. O_o

Anyways, even though Gourment Race isn't my favroite Kirby song, (The Legendary Air Ride Machine is), but every Kirby song is almost flawless in my ears. Gourment Race for my vote. :D

Top Bottom