• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
That track is the wrong song. Let's take a flashback:
Uh, Roy_owns, I think you made a mistake. I went back and checked the votes, and here's how it looked:

Opening (Donkey Kong) -10 votes
Donkey Kong -7 votes
25m -2 votes
Donkey Kong Medley -6

Granted, Donkey Kong Medley isn't a track, you probably confused every vote entitled that as a vote towards Donkey Kong, being a medley.

On Youtube, however, Donkey Kong Medley was the title of Opening (Donkey Kong). So, Opening (Donkey Kong) should have won. I totally agree with Darkurai, Donkey Kong sucks, there's no way that people in this thread would screw it up... or could they?
Remember this? When I found an error in voting, as the titles got screwed up and went to the wrong song.

Reaction:
... I can't believe messed up that bad.

Well what do you say we do? Leave this alone? Or do this over with the right track?
Solution:
Alright so to give (Opening) Donkey Kong the respect it deserves, Today will be (Opening) Donkey Kong Vs. Ike's Theme
In this one, you corrected the mistake and put Opening (Donkey Kong) as the best on it's stage (part of the worst of the best tourney). That would mean that Donkey Kong would be the only one to qualify for the best of the rest, and not Opening (Donkey Kong).

75m
Best: (Opening) Donkey Kong
Best of The Rest: Donkey Kong
You got them mixed up. XD

Don't you just love it when I correct you? :3

roy_owns

Smash Lord

You got them mixed up. XD

Don't you just love it when I correct you? :3

This whole Donkey Kong and (Opening) Donkey Kong can get confusing...lol. At least I linked to the right song.

Anyway I didn't even need to count the votes to figure out won so I fell you like minded people don't need to be told who won!

Today will be King K. Rool/Ship Deck Vs. Rainbow Road

EDIT: Listen to the songs... you know you want to.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Holy ****, RR is a great song, and the Gamecube version is awesome. Bramble Blast wins by far though...BUT, Brawl's remix sucks, viva la original.
LAWL NEVERMIND

So..

Rainbow Road.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Easy choice. One of the best songs in the history of an extremely good series versus the (imo) worst iteration of a reappearing track in an as well very good series.

K. Rool. Seriously, I love this song, especially because pirates > annoyingly long and difficult racing tracks all the way

urdailywater

Smash Hero
RainBow Road.

IT'S CALLED A ROAD IT'S CALLED RAINBOW ROAD..

That was my favorite stage in Kart64 :)

:018:

Get 18

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Whoever doesn't vote for King K. Rool, should get hit by his mighty crown throwing technique and big black balls of doom...

That ending sounded a bit wrong >.<;

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Gangplank Galleon (as a DKC fan, I refuse to call it by its improper name; Ship Deck 2 is an entirely different song)

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
King K. Rool.

I just don't like the Rainbow Road that plays in Brawl.

Top Bottom