• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
well i am bored, so...

it's funny beacuse it moves, but i have problem to do the colssion moves too, i need to attach to a bone with moves, right?, but i don't know how to do that :/ anyone can helpme?

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
Nice! By chance have a Moonview Highway brstm to go with the stage? It'd be so cool if the traffic were still drivig through the stage!

Edit: I already tried the Moonview Highway stage, great but the only think that bothers me is the characters are way too small... or the stage is way too big, it couldn't be re-sized?
I'm actually looking for a good BRSTM, too.

And yeah, the main complaint I got was the large size of Moonview. I'ma fix that.

DryBowserFan

Smash Cadet
I'm actually looking for a good BRSTM, too.

And yeah, the main complaint I got was the large size of Moonview. I'ma fix that.
Ah, cool cool, I actually found a brstm of Moonview Highway, but it doesn't loop and only plays the first version of the track, doesn't play the part when you enter the city.

Mit

Smash Ace
All right, I'm looking to do a Green Hill Zone edit but I would need some tips on how to get this started.

Way in the background of Green Hill Zone there's a swinging platform that swings from left to right. It's taken straight from the Sonic games. I'd like to take this platform and move it to the forefront of the stage, right above the center of the stage, then add collision to it so that it can be interacted with.

Right now I'm unsure how to move it. All I know is which polygons in BrawlBox make up the platforms and what it's swinging from. It's bones are linked to all the main bones in the stage. It's animation is also shared by everything else in the stage (although I don't need to edit the animation at all).

I'm hoping it's as easy as moving the platform, and adding collision in BrawlWall or something.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
All right, I'm looking to do a Green Hill Zone edit but I would need some tips on how to get this started.

Way in the background of Green Hill Zone there's a swinging platform that swings from left to right. It's taken straight from the Sonic games. I'd like to take this platform and move it to the forefront of the stage, right above the center of the stage, then add collision to it so that it can be interacted with.

Right now I'm unsure how to move it. All I know is which polygons in BrawlBox make up the platforms and what it's swinging from. It's bones are linked to all the main bones in the stage. It's animation is also shared by everything else in the stage (although I don't need to edit the animation at all).

I'm hoping it's as easy as moving the platform, and adding collision in BrawlWall or something.
Try deleting all the polygons BUT the ones that makes up the platform then export poketrainer00 and the import it into model data 100 now you have a free .brres to work with
EDIT:since i don't feel like double possting:

Download Rainy Battlefield
Yeah i've been working on this as well as stormy destination which is going along pretty well the main reason why i don't call this stormy battlefield is due to the fact i all i really did was give battlefield 2 rain models and a different scene data

tguy

Smash Rookie
I don't have a picture, but I took a stage someone linked to in the SSE Thread that Meomix Posted, the Poppet Present stage, and rather than just use Final Destination's collisions, I modified the collisions to match the stage. So Meomix got the stage and made it into a Final Destination PAC, and I just edited the collisions. Here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/?0qa0y2za2lj

Enjoy!

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Try deleting all the polygons BUT the ones that makes up the platform then export poketrainer00 and the import it into model data 100 now you have a free .brres to work with
EDIT:since i don't feel like double possting:
*Battlefield, but it's all wet and stuff*
Download Rainy Battlefield
Yeah i've been working on this as well as stormy destination which is going along pretty well the main reason why i don't call this stormy battlefield is due to the fact i all i really did was give battlefield 2 rain models and a different scene data
Excellent, I'm giving this one a shot tonight.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
well i am bored, so...
[IMAGE]
it's funny beacuse it moves, but i have problem to do the colssion moves too, i need to attach to a bone with moves, right?, but i don't know how to do that :/ anyone can helpme?
You'll need a little hex editing because (I think) brawlbox doesn't allow to rename objects (attach a colission to a bone). Look how the colission file for corneria looks, find the name of the greatfox (or arwings or whatever) and just imitate the extructure for your colission file

If don't succeed, I can make it for you, there's no problem with it ;)

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
You'll need a little hex editing because (I think) brawlbox doesn't allow to rename objects (attach a colission to a bone). Look how the colission file for corneria looks, find the name of the greatfox (or arwings or whatever) and just imitate the extructure for your colission file

If don't succeed, I can make it for you, there's no problem with it ;)
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zqqnwzk3tdy
i didn't make all of the animation, i'll do leater

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I've seen the kind of animation you did, but this doesn't suit what a collision animation should be. Smash bros is a 2D-move game, and the type of colission for it is always 2D. This means you can't make it rotate as easily, as the colission is not a disc, just like the platform, but a square which will come to be a single segment when you rotate it 90º

A good animation for this could be make it go up-down, or rotate it in the z axis, to make it balance. But I don't think the rotation you did is so easy to implement. Maybe it's possible to make, but not just attaching the colission to that object, something complex should be thought

Anyway, I'll attach the colission to one of it's bones and you try to make it work best

EDIT: Done, but untested (not at home right now), so I don't know what it will do O.o

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nzrhfmjd2j1

I've figured out a way to make the rotation thing to work, maybe when at home I try it

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I've seen the kind of animation you did, but this doesn't suit what a collision animation should be. Smash bros is a 2D-move game, and the type of colission for it is always 2D. This means you can't make it rotate as easily, as the colission is not a disc, just like the platform, but a square which will come to be a single segment when you rotate it 90º

A good animation for this could be make it go up-down, or rotate it in the z axis, to make it balance. But I don't think the rotation you did is so easy to implement. Maybe it's possible to make, but not just attaching the colission to that object, something complex should be thought

Anyway, I'll attach the colission to one of it's bones and you try to make it work best

EDIT: Done, but untested (not at home right now), so I don't know what it will do O.o

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nzrhfmjd2j1

I've figured out a way to make the rotation thing to work, maybe when at home I try it
thanks, i tryed and XD is really strange, you rigth i need to animate moving juts in Z axis and up/down. thanks

Edit: you fix the colission, i am terrible with making colssion XD thanks again

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Not trying to be annoying or anything or trying to rush you, but I just got to know.
What is the progress of the new FoD stage you were working on Mewtwo_2000?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Not much more done, as last week I focused in 4side and mushroom64. Now I've released a beta of mushroom64, I'll focus more in 4side and FoD, I have to change one of the models in it because I don't like it, and it can be better than it is

The waterfalls are semitransparent now, and I've made some changes to the main base and the fountain in the center

I'll try to get some pic later

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
new stage, Pasific Pirate Ship(idea from FrozenHobo)

*no bombs
*no catapult
*no big rock
i need to do intangible the water and do the ship never enter in tornado, can you any idea to do that Mewtwo_2000?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
To do intangible the water you should try:

Change its name
Change the modeldata where it is placed

One of the above should work

And to avoid tornado... Have you tried replacing the tornado model for another?

These are only ideas, I have never tried to make those things ^^U

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
for the tornado, maybe swap the animations with neutral wave animations. something similar worked for making the bulborb on distant planet not eat people.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Quick question, can anyone tell me how to get rid of sandbags in the online training stage? I need to for a few epic stage hacks ive been working on for weeks

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Code:
Hanenbow is Wifi Training Room (No Sandbag)
C298D528 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C00005 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
C26DCEE0 00000003
A37A0022 2C1B0025
40820008 3B600037
60000000 00000000

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Good luck with that
xDDDDD

can i have the beta version for forside
Not yet, just wait a little ;)

My first stage:bee:. Made using random pics of Japan from google images,and KuroBit's 2D stage

goes over flatzone2
It's a shame, you have used paletted backgrounds, right? ^^U

I recomend you making the materials use unpaletted textures, this is done by deleting the "Decal texture" property of the texture in Materials1 and importing the texture again as CMPR

It will look much better if you do so ;)

EDIT: Mushroom Kingdom beta has been downloaded 151 times in... 3 days? O.o

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It's just that awesome Mewtwo_2000. I do agree w/ everyone else. The death zone above is high and the teleportation is wonky, but hey, at least we have MK64 :bee:

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I've fixed the death zones and cameras, and the teleport will get a bit better I guess, but not much, I'll test some things when I get home tomorrow

I'm glad you like it despite the problems ^^U xD

Rockan

Smash Apprentice
for that Japanese night stage can i get one with a .pcs down load?

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
The Mushroom Kingdom is really impressive. Aside from the common issues of blast lines and iffy warping, I actually think it's a bit on the small side. If you look at the original scaling and apply it to Brawl, it looks like it should be made anywhere from 25% to 50% bigger. Everything so far is excellent, however.

Rockan

Smash Apprentice
@ mr chuy yea i mean .pac, how can i get the .pac down load for the Japanese night stage??

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
@ mr chuy yea i mean .pac, how can i get the .pac down load for the Japanese night stage??
open the zip file in the download file
EDIT:nvm i see what you're saying put the STGGW into stage->melee folder as for the other 2 merge them into the pf folder

Brizzle

Smash Cadet

*no bombs
*no catapult
*no big rock
i need to do intangible the water and do the ship never enter in tornado, can you any idea to do that Mewtwo_2000?
I'm so happy you did this! Could I have the stage as it is? I like using the water to my advantage, so I wouldn't want the intangible water one. It would be greatly appreciated.

Rockan

Smash Apprentice
opened it than copied and pasted it into melee folder and it wont work and i tried other .zip files and it seemed to work. But when i tried this it didnt seem to work and i tried oizen naruto stage and it didnt seem to work, somebody help :(

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I'm so happy you did this! Could I have the stage as it is? I like using the water to my advantage, so I wouldn't want the intangible water one. It would be greatly appreciated.
do you want with or w/o the tornado?

Giygue

Smash Journeyman
*no bombs
*no catapult
*no big rock
what do you mean by intangible? like the ******** water from melee's Great Bay? you know, the water that you just fall through as if it wasn't even there. because if your going to do that, then you might as well put the ship in the sky...why have water that doesn't do anything?:confused:

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
what do you mean by intangible? like the ******** water from melee's Great Bay? you know, the water that you just fall through as if it wasn't even there. because if your going to do that, then you might as well put the ship in the sky...why have water that doesn't do anything?:confused:
so that graphically it can have a nice appearance. Cape likes to hold us to a higher level of quality in both functionality and appearance.

The stage is fine without the hazards. The water camping can be the only hazard
yeah, but no, water camping is a definite no-no.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
KoRL can stay. it doesn't really promote camping as it moves away after a little while, forcing the person to return to the stage, thus putting them in a bad position.

i'd like to say, thank you for doing this. its a great help as i had all but dropped Pirate Ship to work on other stages.

Top Bottom