• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

cmart

Smash Lord
So does anyone here know how to edit the color and/or properties of the static background of warioware? I mean the light blue outlines on the main stage, the grey background color, the 2D elements? Any information at all would be appreciated

cmart

Smash Lord
Thanks E_Y, but that doesn't quite appear to be the answer
There IS a "Colors" folder, but it doesn't appear editable. The only entry DOES seem to match to the background color, but the folder is located in the main stage's mdlo, and not the background's.
I did find some materials entries that appear to correspond to the elements I want to edit, but there doesn't appear to be any way to change the colors overlaid on top of them from there. I can hack a solution in by making fog cover just those elements up, but then I'm limited to one color for all the separate elements. I'd prefer to find a proper way to do this before settling.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Thanks E_Y, but that doesn't quite appear to be the answer
There IS a "Colors" folder, but it doesn't appear editable. The only entry DOES seem to match to the background color, but the folder is located in the main stage's mdlo, and not the background's.
I did find some materials entries that appear to correspond to the elements I want to edit, but there doesn't appear to be any way to change the colors overlaid on top of them from there. I can hack a solution in by making fog cover just those elements up, but then I'm limited to one color for all the separate elements. I'd prefer to find a proper way to do this before settling.
Hex editors let you modify the values in the Colors folder.

cmart

Smash Lord
Ah didn't know that.
Well I'm not sure what I was editing, but it sure wasn't any of what I was looking for : [

Aaannnnd I got it all working together. Presenting DoomWare Inc. For use on Reversed WarioWare stages (P: M, Brawl+, Brawl-, etc)
I'll upload it tomorrow when I'm positive I've got all the bugs worked out

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Aw, final version? Does this mean you won't have anything after custom pack 2?

Stormy Bridge V2: Download

Special thanks to Micaiah for vertexing the water up for me ^_^
The download link will direct you to a mediafire folder. *There are 2 versions, the one named STGOLDIN[watercoll.pac has water collisions that splash, and will desync wifi, the other will not.
Download

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Like he said...
Next time it will be the STGCUSTOM PACK 3
Anyway, I wish more people would start posting stuff here. Unfortunately it always takes me a long time to think of new ideas that I like, and I just finished those 2 major stages a couple weeks ago.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Someone should make a Whoa Zone stage.

An animated one.

And no I have no idea how that would work or I'd try doing it myself. Can't quite figure out how such a stage would work.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Has anyone made a Hatsune Miku (vocaloid) background yet? If not, someone should pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee make a hatsune stage background.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
What the... It's like they're in some kind of crossover fighting game where different Nintendo universes collide.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Lol.
It would be epic if you could have a moving stage that involved all the N64 stages.
But I bet file size would be a problem...

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sounds like my old idea of a SSE voyage, alas, file size limits and lack of knowledge (stage collisions) back in early 2010 forced it into cancellation.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Is file size limit a problem if it's over FD?
I remember once I had to use two ModelDatas to get it to work (Star Light Zone), but that might have been a fluke.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Is file size limit a problem if it's over FD?
I remember once I had to use two ModelDatas to get it to work (Star Light Zone), but that might have been a fluke.
FD in the NTSC version of Brawl has a relatively large file size limit (PAL naturally doesn't) so you do have a lot of room to work with but don't go overboard.

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
Does anyone here know how to replace the actual pictures on the stage selection screen? It would make things much easier.

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
How do i open/edit it? i got the layout from elsewhere and i dont truly understand how to use these things.

EDIT: im also curious where i could download the rels for each stage. i have the program by bero to change them but i dont have any rels to change.

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
yeah but what about the .rel files? i know in the past i found a mediafire with all stage rel files.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
FD in the NTSC version of Brawl has a relatively large file size limit (PAL naturally doesn't) so you do have a lot of room to work with but don't go overboard.
If I understand Segtendo correctly, couldn't Mario Bros work? Even if it didn't though, he could still use that stage LenSho made a while back as a guide.

:phone:

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys, rememberme? nevermind, i have 2 sonic related stages in mind, and i need opinions
First, remember my city escape stage? well, i didn't add a lot of new things but, the playable part is almost complete, can you try it? it goes over FD, but it have the rel file to go over new pork city (wich goes in pf/module) and i'm testing a PAL rel file, so anyone with PAL brawl, can test it please?

the download link is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5s4mpqv9lot94oa

Also i was working on this:

But someone in the brawl vault, already did this (but only with the original brawl's GHZ), so, i was thinking in remake my Green Battlehill, with better textures, lights, and with a sweet pack of Green hill songs xD.
What do you think guys?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I know it's not one of the ones you mentioned, but I think you should remake Green Hillville. I wanted to use a couple months ago, but I was really disappointed to find out that it desynchs the game. It's a shame because it looks amazing.

Top Bottom