• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
...because the boundaries are different if the other person isn't using the B+ SV?

Just have two versions of your stage, the current one with the B+ boundaries and another with normal (vBrawl) boundaries. Or more like a vBrawl and a B+ version for each of your different "snow" characteristics.
But even on my first version with regular VBrawl boundaries people were saying it desynchs so I think it's more than that, could it be the extra models?

Besides all you have to do is import the stgposition model from Vbrawl to my stage to get the original death boundaries, I mean I'll do it but only if that's the only problem, otherwise it's just a waste of time.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Me again xD

I'll get into it when some of my projects are up, such as lugia's intro or alive rayquaza's lake

I'll count with the help of akari_un from dasdonkey in order to make textures and such.

Oh ****.. lotta jizzing over that... so good and I don't even play on past hack stages. lol

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
New stage: Football Soccer

the soccer ball fall in the midle of the stage (actually is teh sandbag reemplaced by a soocer ball) this is really funny, i'm working on teh textures now.

Also, new pics from my Sonic Adventure World

i love that sky, that clouds are the same as Sonic Adventure

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Anyone know if there's a model piece in Brawl that looks similar to this?

I'm making this stage and I'm trying to conserve model space.

bluetoonlink

Smash Rookie
If you can find my post with the ToS2 Twilight Palace stage (or any variation of that stage done by FairKnight), download that, and export the crystal you see fit. Should be a way to individually texture each of the 4 diamonds separately.

@bluetoonlink: Specify what you mean by changing the position of the stage. What you're asking for is a bit vague.
For example the position of the plattform

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
If it's for a background/far object, then just make it a 2D texture with transparent sections

EDIT:

Hey guys, check this xD

It's celebi!!! xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Not a stage? Look, they are Celebi and Deoxys!!! xD

I'm going to upload it (jiggly xD) in a moment I guess :p

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
1. What color will it work on?
2. I'm gonna add the Falconpuff texture :p
1- I'm sorry, only for the green one.
2- It will be awesome that way :p

New pic of jiggly (I mean, Mushroom Kingdom 64 xD), now the ears are not showing (I mean... look, it's a Buzzy Beetle!! xD)

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
1- I'm sorry, only for the green one.
2- It will be awesome that way :p

New pic of jiggly (I mean, Mushroom Kingdom 64 xD), now the ears are not showing (I mean... look, it's a Buzzy Beetle!! xD)

i want all of it 0.0
did we ever mention how awesome you are? xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yeah, you sometimes do it xP xD

The jiggz is now in the vault, get it if you dare... Falcooon... PUFF (?) xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The stage will be released next week. I hope to find out why the lasers are getting delayed for that time O.o

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Anyone know if there's a model piece in Brawl that looks similar to this?

I'm making this stage and I'm trying to conserve model space.
You could do it with 4 cubes, 3 if you're trying to conserve. 1 for each post, and either one or two with transparent textures for the part connecting the posts.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Hey Mewtwo, how did you rename the model pieces and textures in Fourside and still get them to work?

Because whenever I try to do that it either won't show the textures or the model piece just stops working :/

EDIT: In the meantime, NEW STAGE!

Now wait a second, what's the difference? Bwahahahaha, you'll have to see for yourself >;3
(I'd include one of those fancy BrawlVault DL buttons, but I dunno where to get it, so yeah)
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5795&Moderated=All

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Well it doesn't really work advertising a stage by just letting people test it out..

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
well, i'd suggest somebody say what it is. its pointless to just post a link and tell people to try it out. you won't get hardly any DLs that way.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
lol wtf.. Checked it out in brawlbox but still can't tell
I don't what you have done but lol..
I can't see what it is tough.

I can't use any hacks on mario circuit, it always shows up the normal mario circuit.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
lol alright, alright, there's a character hiding in the stage in a humorous way. But spilling the secret completely would just ruin the surprise of seeing it in-game for yourself. If you just play on the stage the surprise makes itself pretty obvious after a bit.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
lol alright, alright, there's a character hiding in the stage in a humorous way. But spilling the secret completely would just ruin the surprise of seeing it in-game for yourself. If you just play on the stage the surprise makes itself pretty obvious after a bit.
K I'm going to find out what it is. can I tell when I do?

Top Bottom