• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Currently I am working on the clock tower from Majora's mask.

I still need to add the actual platfrom and a background this is just a brawl box preview.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I want to make a 2D stage, but I don't now what to make..
****, so many options and still inspirationless.
>.>

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
I'm already working on neo green hill zone!!!!

I have for the past three days!

Zenox the Chimera

Smash Journeyman
I wanna make a 2D Sonic stage, but IDK what to make it.
We should all just grab sonic sprites and make a level for each zone. I had started a pretty awesome 2D Green Hill zone, but I never finsished fixing it up... If you want to know, http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis/S.html has some pretty good Sonic Sprites and Tiles. I want to make some with moving platforms, but I hear that that would take Hex editing and I don't know how to do that.

BTW, how do you post images, people? Do you have to have an url or can you upload from your computer? It'd be a pain to have to put each and every image online to show it.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well, you gotta upload it to a site like Tinypic, copy the one with the IMG tags, and there ya go.

I do know about Spriter's Resource and I did try Green Hill a while ago, but I got lazy since it was too much work.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
alright so I am almost done with the clock tower from Majora's mask.

It works fine but every time the match ends the game frezzes and if you try to exit out of the match early the game frezzes as well. Am I doing something wrong and could someone help me please.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Update on my PS2 stage:
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!

This should be the final version, unless I encounter any more issues with the camera. Next I have to fix a glitch involving Kyogre's rain that's making it not show up all the time.

Now as far as the sandstorm portion, I can't do anything about that until I get a Tyranitar model from Pokepark Wii. But since we're not allowed to request models on this board, I have to sit around until someone decides to send me one by their own free will. Hmm...

Serrix

Smash Journeyman

thats not blankly gry and white, its very dark and has neon signs and tele screens, and Im getting rid of the cars and the people, of course they wont be there in the final version, its just a beta-screenshot
Yes, but that's artwork. I distinctly remember grayish-white streets, considering this is a Nobody world in and of itself. But the screens, I have no idea. As for the people, could you replace them with Neoshadows and/or Nobodies? Maybe the cars as well?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Update on my PS2 stage:
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!

This should be the final version, unless I encounter any more issues with the camera. Next I have to fix a glitch involving Kyogre's rain that's making it not show up all the time.

Now as far as the sandstorm portion, I can't do anything about that until I get a Tyranitar model from Pokepark Wii. But since we're not allowed to request models on this board, I have to sit around until someone decides to send me one by their own free will. Hmm...
so you've added the models into the existing PS2, or have you taken the stage model from PS2 and made the ground version a separate stage?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
so you've added the models into the existing PS2, or have you taken the stage model from PS2 and made the ground version a separate stage?
I'm adding everything to the original PS2. If you check a few pages back, I posted a picture of the ice transformation with falling snow.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Preview of Neo Green Hill. Tell me what I should make different if anything( If you say the gap of water, tell me what to put there. I tried grass and a bridge but they failed so i made a little stream....)

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
K lol. Only called it that because it's the official sega name for the first stage in sonic advance.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Yes, but that's artwork. I distinctly remember grayish-white streets, considering this is a Nobody world in and of itself. But the screens, I have no idea. As for the people, could you replace them with Neoshadows and/or Nobodies? Maybe the cars as well?
Your television must have had odd color settings or something, because it definitely looked like the artwork he posted.

Giygue

Smash Journeyman
That stage looks epic Ninka Kiwi...but i have two suggestions, make the textures less grainy/pixelated and get the Moon that BigSharkZ made and put that in the background instead of just a 2d pic

Fen__

Smash Ace
alright so I am almost done with the clock tower from Majora's mask.
It works fine but every time the match ends the game frezzes and if you try to exit out of the match early the game frezzes as well. Am I doing something wrong and could someone help me please.
You need to up the resolution...a lot. Not just on the moon, but on the tower's floor as well. Also, if you're going to use a 2D image for the moon, you need to make the background transparent on it.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
That stage looks epic Ninka Kiwi...but i have two suggestions, make the textures less grainy/pixelated and get the Moon that BigSharkZ made and put that in the background instead of just a 2d pic
I mainly used. Those as place holders I am adding alot like the magic pots and hopefully a better background and I still need to fix the freze at the end of a match. I hope to also get better textures but other than that it looks great in game I would love it if someone could get s hi res pic of the clock and some other things like the actual tower and mabey the lighting during this seen also it's olny majoras mask due to the fact that him and skull kid are seperate modols.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Oizen your pwning me on the BrawlVault Top 10 with these epic updates Xd keep it up mate they all own, and those towers... I can use those for v2 of Meteor Herd! and Crazy Gadget... thanks for the resources ^^

Well I planned on getting rid of those textures overall but sure its possible Ill try, and your getting that confused with the Castle That Never Was (which im also making) the Castle that Never was was mostly grey and White and was decorated with Nobody Symbols. The World That Never was was a dark futuristic city with televisions all over the place

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

Some ingame shots of clock tower as I said befor textures look better in game also Majoras mask has already been resized XD. I still can't figure out how to fix frezzes at the end of a match could someone please help?

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
yes yes yes win!
I did Crazy Gadget right around the time of Meteor Herd but for Crazy Gadget I decided Id save that one for when I can get models to make it look perfect, Ill probably do those 2 after I finish some stages and requests

Also How Does this Look?

TRAVERSE TOWN

This isnt the final version this is just how it looks so far, I personally think its comming out good

and AWESOME CLOCK TOWER Ninka ^^

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Thanks fairknight your stage also looks pretty sweet any chance we could get the castle from kingdom hearts chain of memories where sora starts loosing his memories as a stage. Also any idea how to fix the frezzes at the end of the match?

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
I did Crazy Gadget right around the time of Meteor Herd but for Crazy Gadget I decided Id save that one for when I can get models to make it look perfect, Ill probably do those 2 after I finish some stages and requests

Also How Does this Look?

TRAVERSE TOWN

This isnt the final version this is just how it looks so far, I personally think its comming out good

and AWESOME CLOCK TOWER Ninka ^^
Oizen your pwning me on the BrawlVault Top 10 with these epic updates Xd keep it up mate they all own, and those towers... I can use those for v2 of Meteor Herd! and Crazy Gadget... thanks for the resources ^^

Well I planned on getting rid of those textures overall but sure its possible Ill try, and your getting that confused with the Castle That Never Was (which im also making) the Castle that Never was was mostly grey and White and was decorated with Nobody Symbols. The World That Never was was a dark futuristic city with televisions all over the place

Hrrm... I don't know... I'll watch a video or two. I do know that the streets were shadowy...
And, Traverse Town should be more... bricky? (LOLz Baed Greammerz rulez) Perhaps a little more dark. But otherwise, great! (Maybe try to add all 3 Districts in the same town?)

EDIT: All right, I see what you're getting at. But just make it much darker then. There weren't very many screens... (And why is it that every KH stage I see, the music with it isn't Kingdom Hearts music? I'd like The World That Never Was to have it's music please.)

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Hrrm... I don't know... I'll watch a video or two. I do know that the streets were shadowy...
And, Traverse Town should be more... bricky? (LOLz Baed Greammerz rulez) Perhaps a little more dark. But otherwise, great! (Maybe try to add all 3 Districts in the same town?)

EDIT: All right, I see what you're getting at. But just make it much darker then. There weren't very many screens... (And why is it that every KH stage I see, the music with it isn't Kingdom Hearts music? I'd like The World That Never Was to have it's music please.)
I do add Kingdom Hearts music to My Awakening Stages, I plan on doing it for my KH stages from now on though, and thanks, I do plan on making it bricky, and im making the 3 districts seperately, maybe Ill try to make them all in the same town it will be hard though but Ill try ^^

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
I do add Kingdom Hearts music to My Awakening Stages, I plan on doing it for my KH stages from now on though, and thanks, I do plan on making it bricky, and im making the 3 districts seperately, maybe Ill try to make them all in the same town it will be hard though but Ill try ^^
Huh... I could swear I didn't hear the music from KH in at least 1 of those... must be somethin' I never heard. I only did get as far as Ansem-Riku in KH1... Was it from that game I wonder? Eh. And, that's a good idea as well. (Maybe someone could try getting a Guard Armor/Opposite Armor boss up and working? ...Eh, I doubt it.)

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Huh... I could swear I didn't hear the music from KH in at least 1 of those... must be somethin' I never heard. I only did get as far as Ansem-Riku in KH1... Was it from that game I wonder? Eh. And, that's a good idea as well. (Maybe someone could try getting a Guard Armor/Opposite Armor boss up and working? ...Eh, I doubt it.)
Ohhh on Sora's Awakening I used some KH2 music and the KH Opening so thats probably why it didnt seem recognizable and the Guard Armor I might do over Galleom

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh on Sora's Awakening I used some KH2 music and the KH Opening so thats probably why it didnt seem recognizable and the Guard Armor I might do over Galleom
W007! Let's just hope that the Boss PSA editors will come out REAAAAAAL SOOOOOOOOOON... (goes to threaten whoever is making them to go faster)
***miniminiedit: Lol I'm the Heartless, you're the Mickey***

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
W007! Let's just hope that the Boss PSA editors will come out REAAAAAAL SOOOOOOOOOON... (goes to threaten whoever is making them to go faster)
***miniminiedit: Lol I'm the Heartless, you're the Mickey***
FEAR MY KEYBLADE!

(sidenote: when I get staged out and start vertexing, after I make Roxas, Sora, and Riku im Definately making Mickey Xd)

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Top Bottom