• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Zenox the Chimera

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, its pBrawl. I gotta love it. It replaces most projectiles of the game with pigs. Its awesome, and it doesn't change any actually gameplay. (Except for some things, lik that the C4 of Snake is easier to see because there's a pig standing on it, lol.).

And thanx, just walked into it accedently and I immediality loved it xD

And I'm happy that I can at least make 2D stages now rofl.
I should look at 3D stages as well once.
Is pBrawl done??? Last time I checked, it was in the works...

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
You might have putted it over a stage thas uses a rel file as a standard to change it to a brawl+ stage, wich could make the error occur.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Clouds (for lack of a better name)

This stage has all fall-through platforms (!) and no ledges, making it quite interesting to play on.
The stage was based on Level 2 of Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun, the Japanese Famicom precursor to the Game Boy game Kid Dracula. I included one song from each. The stage is based on WWR but with the included .rel it can replace Skyworld.

BrawlVault link

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
If I import a model it puts it in a folder named Models(NW4R) instead of putting the model in the 3DModels(NW4R) folder. I remember seeing a post here that it requires simple hexing to put the model in the other folder. So, how would I get the model into the 3DModels(NW4R) folder?

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
KINGDOM HEARTS [Logo]

-Theres a problem with spawn points, anyone who can help, please let me know-

KINGDOM HEARTS II [Logo]

KINGDOM HEARTS [Title Cover] (Fail)

THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS (Deep Dive) [New Pork ver.] Credits to Mr. Chuy for his rain method

-This isnt the only version of Deep Dive im making, this was simply a request. And theres a version with and without rain

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
ok fine how do u stage hack
Lol, cute.

Clouds (for lack of a better name)

This stage has all fall-through platforms (!) and no ledges, making it quite interesting to play on.
The stage was based on Level 2 of Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun, the Japanese Famicom precursor to the Game Boy game Kid Dracula. I included one song from each. The stage is based on WWR but with the included .rel it can replace Skyworld.

BrawlVault link
Kid Dracula! Woot! I'd try this out if that were a PAL rel instead, since I haven't gotten around to putting the rumble falls is WWR code in my txt yet.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Its going over Big Blue.
Brawl+ uses a code called "the rode way" for big blue, wich will make some changes to it.
You should search the code in the competive brawl stage hacking hub, and then open your gtc file and remove it with gtc edit, or you can search a text file of your brawl+ and remove that code.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i didn't think that code got added in the latest set... if it did then it saves me a lot of trouble.

edit: no, the roadway code didn't make it into 7.0.3

no worries.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Then I have no clue whats the problem.
Maybe check if theres a module file for big blue.

And I don't play brawl+, so I didn't know it for sure sorry.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Lol, cute.

Kid Dracula! Woot! I'd try this out if that were a PAL rel instead, since I haven't gotten around to putting the rumble falls is WWR code in my txt yet.
Try this .rel:
download
I took the PAL .rel for st_otrain, made the byte change to use it on Skyworld, and changed two more bytes so hopefully the Sandbag doesn't appear.
I haven't tested it, because I live in the US.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
I had a question how come when ever you replace the model for the shine sprite in ilse delphino the model replacing the shine sprite stays propped in the middle of the stage and not in the shine gate like this

it follows were ever the main platform goes instead of being in the shine gate does anyone know why?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
you have move the model translations in the correct animation I think

Tylerelyt

Smash Apprentice
@Ninka-The bones for the mask and the sun are different. So the animations that affect the sun don't affect the mask.

Just rename the bones and it should work.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I had a question how come when ever you replace the model for the shine sprite in ilse delphino the model replacing the shine sprite stays propped in the middle of the stage and not in the shine gate like this
*pic*
it follows were ever the main platform goes instead of being in the shine gate does anyone know why?
the islan itself has a bone tu place thar sprite shine, you need to rename the new model and bones like shine sprite, i think

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Ninka I think I know what your trying to make and let me just say that you are brilliant Xd
yea me and my team at hardcorebrawlhacks are trying to make clock town so I thought I't would be cool to include majora's mask in there but I can't get it in the right spot and I tried renaming the bone it turns out that it would not allow me to rename it.
Also in the brawl box preview the shine sprite is also in the middle of the screen yet in game it is in the shine gate i am kinda confused at that if any one knows excatly what i am doing wrong please tellme. Finally if I were to put it at the shine gate would I just put the mask really far backand up in brawl box? If anyone wants to help with clock town please just ask everyone that wants to help is welcome to.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
That Clock Town will be better then mines at least Lol, well goodluck mate Im sure it will come out epicly

Also Im a little Kingdom Hearts psycotic This weekend

and im also working on Traverse Town and Destiny Isles

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
That Clock Town will be better then mines at least Lol, well goodluck mate Im sure it will come out epicly

Also Im a little Kingdom Hearts psycotic This weekend

and im also working on Traverse Town and Destiny Isles
Hmmm... if that's The World That Never Was, then shouldn't most of it be just blankly gray or white? And the people and cars not even there?

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... if that's The World That Never Was, then shouldn't most of it be just blankly gray or white? And the people and cars not even there?

thats not blankly gry and white, its very dark and has neon signs and tele screens, and Im getting rid of the cars and the people, of course they wont be there in the final version, its just a beta-screenshot

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
The world that never was best part of kh2 I can remmeber when you fought right near the skyscrapper Nicley dine deffinetly using it once it's done were did you get the models though?

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
TommoPuppy is right, its from TvC and the skyscraper will be another stage, theres 3 Deep Dive Stages, one was over New Pork, then theres this one, then theres another one im making thats gonna just be in front of the skyscraper raining

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
How do I use these stages?

Sorry but I know nothing about hacking and my stage files are BIN files, not PAC. ><

Top Bottom