• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Find the stage you want to port to export the original stage stuff then import the stuff and what model datas are left replace them with a .brres with a static model
it's simple really
I got lost at "what model datas are left replace them with a .brres with a static model"

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Can you or anyone else make this replace Mushroomy Kingdom for me?
If that's possible of course.
Define what you mean plz

I got lost at "what model datas are left replace them with a .brres with a static model"
you have to find a .brres that has a static model in it download one of my dark online training stages and export the brres that has a static model in it

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
With the work I've done, pretty much everything has been changed a little (textures, spawn points, collisions.) But I realize I probably should give you credit. After all, without you I never would have done any of that in the first place :) Thanks to Mewtwo2000 as well for porting it over to 75m.
I actually have to give you all three some credit, because I used the half 3D version by Mewtwo2000. But i'll fix it :D

Speaking of porting, how do you port stages exactly?
You open them both in Brawlbox.
Export the model data's in the custom stage to somewhere. Then in the other stage, you replace those model data's. All model data's you have left, you'll have to fill up with "static" (empty) model data.
You can just use this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wj2ztrnq2gz
You also have to export miscdata[2]Coll for the collisions, remove any misc data thats not needed (like most stages over FD have misc data 10 and 30, some other stages have 10, 20 and 30, so then just remove the 20). I always replace the itmeleegen as well, don't really know what that does. And I also export the "effect.stgfinal", because then you get no extra effect, wich you will mostly do not want.
Now test i t in-game and hope it works. It at least works on the stages that I had in the pack.
It will not work for all stages. For those, you'll just have to use rel files.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
since Mewtwo_2000 explained/helped me figure out the process to move custom stage blocks (its weird that the yellow doesn't show up on just those pieces) i can probably get Saffron City started/completed over the summer.
If you haven't started it yet, would you mind leaving it to me? I have already some experience and I think I could make it in not much time, lots faster than Fourside indeed ^^U

I want to make Congo 64, Peach's Castle 64 and Final Destination 64 too, but if anyone has started any of them it's okay

I always replace the itmeleegen as well, don't really know what that does...
This states which items appear in that stage, and how often. The file in the original wifi room makes appear sandbag only. I realized this when playing with items in my first stgcustom stages. Then, I replaced all of them with final destination's (I guess) so any item could appear.

If you start a stage from an original wifi room, you have to replace this in order to have items. This is why any stage I start with is a modded version of wifi room which includes the itmmeleegen from another stage.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I was thinking of doing Godot. I was gonna use the pose when he holds his mug out for an objection. I also have an Edgeworth, but I haven't tested it yet.

OizenX

Smash Journeyman
Nicely done! I hope you get it finished.
'Tis already done. 100%

With only 1 minor error though, when the "GAME!" text appears, the water and sky flicker on and off. I've never really seen an error like that before. Its kinda minor though considering thats only about 3 seconds. If some one knows how to fix, please tell me. If not, then its not really a big deal.

It will be released on Monday.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I have that flickering issue on the ToS2 stage I released. Happens with the crystals which I suppose is kind of a neat side effect.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
EDIT: Fffffffff, it says I was trying to post within 30 seconds of each other and then it double posts on me...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
'Tis already done. 100%

With only 1 minor error though, when the "GAME!" text appears, the water and sky flicker on and off. I've never really seen an error like that before. Its kinda minor though considering thats only about 3 seconds. If some one knows how to fix, please tell me. If not, then its not really a big deal.

It will be released on Monday.
You mean when the action is slowed down?

Perhaps there's something wrong with the animation used? O.o

Check every frame >.<

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
I made a new version of the wii sports resort island.
Its a very simple stage, but I thought the guy that made the other version would appreciate it, because I was feeling bad about being so mean to him =/
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lhnyyifmmzy/Wii sports resort.pac

Goes over Yoshi's Island Melee, Final Destination or Wifi Waiting Room with no rel files.
Can try to port it over other stages if anybody reqeust, but I don't really think so xD

Pic:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Better to work with some things than none at all. Release it anyway so vBrawl people can use it :D

Edit: Answered my own question.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
hey i have a question, there is any way to copy an object of colision data and paste it lot of times? because a need to do 120 perfect squares (20X20) is easy, but is reaaally boring, so
if anyone has how to copy an object, tellme please.
and anohter question, if a put a new colission data, i mean mora than one in FD, it will has any problem?

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Heavenly Training:

v1 of the stage need to edit a few things however i wanted feedback first before i make the changes

Just thought i'd re-do some of the rainy stages:

Rainy Defino Plaza v2:

Rainy Battlefield v2:

Also expect some more stages from me in the future after spending 12+ hours in testing i have plenty of ideas mainly focused on Wi-fi room though..

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Airship Armada v2, Mushroom Kingdom II, and Radical Highway are on temporary hold.

My computer fell and now Windows won't start. My apologies to anyone looking forward to these.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Here's a teaser for the new stage I'm working on.

Snover's Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm!

Wait, but what will happen when...

Update:
"You think these sunglasses are only for show?"

Since I've made progress faster than I expected (I was anticipating a lot more glitches), I'll post a checklist of what needs to be done.

Snover: Already in the game
Snowstorm: Finished
Kyogre: Added
Rain: Working on positioning it
Groudon: Added
Sunlight: Working on positioning it; nearly finished
Tyranitar: No model... yet
Sandstorm: Not started yet

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
@Volcanic Doomfire

Where'd all those pigs come from???

P.S. I love your avatar!
Yeah, its pBrawl. I gotta love it. It replaces most projectiles of the game with pigs. Its awesome, and it doesn't change any actually gameplay. (Except for some things, lik that the C4 of Snake is easier to see because there's a pig standing on it, lol.).

And thanx, just walked into it accedently and I immediality loved it xD

And I'm happy that I can at least make 2D stages now rofl.
I should look at 3D stages as well once.

Top Bottom