• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Roo525

Smash Ace
You mean... We nerds can have girlfriends??? Really?
Zenox, dont make a mess of your chair. XD

@ Mewtwo2000
Beta would be for-really nice. I could test it for glitches and such... Okay... I admit it, I'm just saying that to get the stage. :estatic:

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
well, i got this new stage pretty much done, but i hate the textures... they're really bad. if anyone can help make them better i'll pm you the file.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
well, i got this new stage pretty much done, but i hate the textures... they're really bad. if anyone can help make them better i'll pm you the file.
Better in which way?

I mean... What's the problem with the ones you have? O.o

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I find the stage to be perfect, to be honest.

Me! Me! Me! ME!

I love texturing. :p

Also, thanks Mewtwo, for the tip; I'll try it out later once I finish recording another SoTN footage.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I live with mine.

And Mewtwo - That's hot. Looks a little big in respect to the characters, though.

Unfortunately, I know resizing sucks. :(
If this is confirmed when played, I will make it smaller. Sucks, but I hope having not much trouble with it.

I will upload a first beta today if I have no problems with it. If people reports it's too big, I will resize it for the final version.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I find the stage to be perfect, to be honest.

Me! Me! Me! ME!

I love texturing. :p

Also, thanks Mewtwo, for the tip; I'll try it out later once I finish recording another SoTN footage.
alright. give me a sec.

edit: mewtwo_2000: i made them in MS paint as placeholders. they're incredibly ****ty.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Well, I used to be a known sprite artist back in the days; I was working for 10/15 games on a service called BYOND. Also, I'm done with it:

Is that alright? I wanted to see if I could literally do it in 2 minutes, and I did it. XD

I can make it better if you want to.

I noticed something. Let me fix it up.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Well I was about to dump the original texture but I can't figure it out... bleh.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Wow, lots of action today! :D

I'm still working on characters (vertex and textures) so I'm not going for stages soon :(

Also having a problem with my Custom CSS and I don't know how to fix it. :(

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks for the comment, Hozu, but he should use yours since he's using the original textures. However, I could make an HD version once he finishes his work.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Another question: What happens if a collision is underwater? Could you sink and then land on it?

I know, I could just test it out, but my comps so slow I don't want to waste the time putting my SD card in and transferring files. :laugh:
As soon as you start drowning I think you'll fall through anything, but you could try it out

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Nope, I never did, but I did post a few things on sprites-inc, a long time ago. I had made about 600/700 sprite custom sprite sheets. That's where my Dr.Mega Man idea came from. I had made so many versions of him, it was hilarous. Him riding a Yoshi, flying with a balloon, flying with propulsing shoes, going Super Saiyan, using Omega Zero's weapons, and tons more ideas I don't remember. I also wanted to make all Brawl characters on Mega Man, as a base, but I never finished that project (It was for a game called Universal Brawl). I had made Snake (I think I still have a few sprites of him, I could try and find them), Ike, Goku (Lol), Ike, Ganondorf, and some others. I had even made a custom Lucario using Zero from Mega Man Zero as a base. It looked really awesome. Also, one of my creations, Model S (Shadowman), was used in a game, and I believe it's still available there.

Edit: Found a few sprites of the tons I had made:

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
Also, I'd like to see the video as well, hero1771.
im not 100% sure if its on lucas, the dude is not using a capture card and there for looks terrible

all i think i can see is the sign, though the name is replaced with mewtwo

im grounded rite now, but when i can, ill show you.
EDIT: @ mewtwo_2000
it looks beutiful.

Matteron

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I've been away for about two moths(or 60 pages of posts) and because I don't feel like reading all the posts can anyone pm me the activity in this thread? You know like new amazing stages or tutorials?
Also, sorry if this is off topic...

Top Bottom