• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
anyone figured out or came close to figuring out why shadows dont appear on alot of hacked stages? and how to fix it?

Fen__

Smash Ace
anyone figured out or came close to figuring out why shadows dont appear on alot of hacked stages? and how to fix it?
It's understood and Mewtwo2000 posted his method somewhere in this thread (I think), although it's almost surely tens of pages back by now.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yeah, if most hacked stages lack shadows, it's because their creators don't care about my shadow system, or simply they don't know about it. It's a rather simple system, and I showed it as a demo in a budokai I uploaded to the vault. My stages created since I made that system include shadows.

My shadow system consists on objects (planes) with the MShadow material. You have to place those objects 0.1 points over your ground in a imported/custom stage in order to make shadows appear.

You can find it in Fourside, Budokai, Mario Villains, Venom... Even I placed shadow in OizenX's Konoha v2, but I think he hasn't uploaded the fixed version yet ^^U

And any question about using it, just tell me and I'll help

-----------

BTW, I'm about to upload yet another epic (or not xD) stage of mine xD

It has been done just today, as Mit told me to make it (well, I added those pokemon in order to make it not to be a simple stage xD)

Battlefield Over Rayquaza's Lake

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
I'll see if I can seperate the emeralds from the trophy model.
*and they don't exist >_>

I need an emerald shaped model then...
I'm pretty sure you can find a whole bunch in sonics Final Smash

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Back from the dead with 3 stages

HUECO MUNDO [Long overdue Lol]

http://www.mediafire.com/?wtmyyamzyty (Goes Over Final Destination/ Spear Pillar)

THE AWAKENING INSIDE YOU

http://www.mediafire.com/?lmt5ifmz2nl (Goes Over Battlefield, and includes FFXIII matching brstm, its 1 of 3 stages dedicated to someone special to me)

KEY TO YOUR INNER HEART

http://www.mediafire.com/?nakzvmcnn2z (Goes Over Battlefield, and includes FFXIII matching brstm, its 1 of 3 stages dedicated to someone special to me)

and Im remaking Kingdom Hearts Title Cover using Sky Rail (by Oizen X) as a base

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I think that's quite simple, and it's already made (check kc-mm)

I just wanted to show that I am able to make more than a single red gyarados in the lake, so I've made three, and each one moves one different way xD

Also, boundaries/collisions are untouched, so you can play here just as in the regular battlefield

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
That was the significance of that pic, Sasuke is good true but Edward needs to kill him so the world can be at peace from Violent Dark Anime guys who weirdly attract anime girls
then bowser kills edward. i get sick of bowser so i killed him.
back on topic:

mewtwo, when will you release fountain of dreams

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
When it's done xD

I'm about to continue it now I have uploaded Fourside. I finish alive rayquaza's lake stage and I'll get into it together with akari_un

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
ive got an suggestion. i think some one should make a stage with a space background, and having palkia and dialga fight each other in the background, and there should be a moon, and darkari and garatina show up once in a while.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Or taking a pic from battle revolution or something and using a 2D model. Yeah, it could be made indeed :p

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
-----------

BTW, I'm about to upload yet another epic (or not xD) stage of mine xD

It has been done just today, as Mit told me to make it (well, I added those pokemon in order to make it not to be a simple stage xD)

Battlefield Over Rayquaza's Lake
Omg!
Thats so awesome! But.. It will freeze with replays and online..
I geuss there's no way to fix that? =/

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It shouldn't make it desynch anyway, the collisions are the same O.o

Have you tried it?

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Yes, I tried.
It desynchs my replays.

I get the desynch when I changed models or added models and stuff..
Maybe thats the problem?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It's really strange. If you touch the same things, and you appear in the same place, it shouldn't matter how many models or how are they placed, you should move exactly the same way O.o

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
did my almost best photo shop.

i dunno how good it is, but this would be cool.
garatina is flying near the moon and darkari randomly appers, with a pose in which he has his arms crossed. palkia and dialga fight.

credit to fair knight, since its his stage i used as a template.
if i knew how to stage hack i would make this. but so far i only know to to texture and vertex hack.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
xD

No, you didn't xD

It would be a cool stage, but making them fight with a not bad animation would take forever

I can make the stage with the pokemon being quiet for now if you want.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Oh sorry. I was wrong.
It just desynched in the replays because of the different back ground, it works online and in replays where I played on that stage hack.
OMG YESZ
BEST BF HAX EVAH THANK YOU!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Oh, so it works online with no desynchs? Good to know :) xD

BTW, new video of Alive Rayquaza's Lake stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYJZCI0tjfA

This is the fourth video I've made of it, I don't know how many of them I have already posted in here anyway xD

The fifth will be the last, because it will be finished ;)

Zenox the Chimera

Smash Journeyman
Oh, so it works online with no desynchs? Good to know :) xD

BTW, new video of Alive Rayquaza's Lake stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYJZCI0tjfA

This is the fourth video I've made of it, I don't know how many of them I have already posted in here anyway xD

The fifth will be the last, because it will be finished ;)
How do you make things hurt people like the lasers do?

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
xD

No, you didn't xD

It would be a cool stage, but making them fight with a not bad animation would take forever

I can make the stage with the pokemon being quiet for now if you want.
im not asking u to build it XD
pero si tu queres, if you want, u can
basically i want a ase set up so maybe later when i know more on hacking stages, i can make animations. of course ill credit u
but first, i want you to finish fountain of dreams. and anyother big stage projects u have. i can wait, i have all summer, (hopefully) right?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Making the stage in your pic without the pokemon moving would take me half an hour or so.

If I get that half hour (I'm focusing in finish rayquaza's lake) then I'll make it quickly for you ;D

Mit

Smash Ace
Any word on whether or not it'd be possible to get the moving cloud shadows on Battlefield Lake?

I'm thinking it's either easy (take that same shadow file and throw it over Battlefield's) or impossible (edit that shadow file to be the exact same size as Battlefield or something).

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Aren't they moving? You should know that the shadows are only a texture on the floor, in battlefield lake you're not on the floor of the lake, so you shouldn't see any shadow

If the cloud shadows texture is not animated then it's a fail by me xD

Anyway, a shadow in the background isn't really needed

Edit: So you want the shadows to be projected on battlefield's ground... Well, it's what you say, you can move it to be over battlefield's ground, but it wouldn't fit the whole stage. I think shadows are not really needed there anyway.

Mit

Smash Ace
It just looks a lot more epic with those rolling cloud shadows on the ground :p

If you just moved it onto Battlefield's ground though, I'm guessing the shadows would float in the air around Battlefield as well.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm diggin' Alive Rayquaza's lake. Love the animated Pokemon watching and how Rayquaza can do what Dialga/Palkia do on Spear Pillar. Well done.

OizenX

Smash Journeyman
did my almost best photo shop.

i dunno how good it is, but this would be cool.
garatina is flying near the moon and darkari randomly appers, with a pose in which he has his arms crossed. palkia and dialga fight.

credit to fair knight, since its his stage i used as a template.
if i knew how to stage hack i would make this. but so far i only know to to texture and vertex hack.
Looks cool. Lean how to and make it ;P

Fen__

Smash Ace
Please tell me you're taking out the time effects/camera orientation changing for Lake of Rage. It's annoying to gameplay and doesn't make sense for Rayquaza.

Top Bottom